War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

SS S/C vs. GTO

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 11:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<---- Laughing at "stage 2 cobalt = walking 5.7 all day long" lol Idk man..in my town a Stage 2 Cobalt cant even beat a VERY lightly moded RSX-s
The stage 2 WITH a 2.8 pulley should be a good dig race for the 5.7...but once moving, they are faster.

Must be Wisconsin cobalts are all factory freaks...I haven't lost to a GTO yet...of course this is due to driver error on their part <--- thats a wink if you don't get it.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by HotSauce
<---- Laughing at "stage 2 cobalt = walking 5.7 all day long" lol Idk man..in my town a Stage 2 Cobalt cant even beat a VERY lightly moded RSX-s
Your an idiot! Give me a break. In "your town" all the cobalt drivers must suck, like you!
Old 06-15-2007, 01:08 PM

I was going to leave it alone, but I can't help myself. FNFAST - post your timeslips. Put up or shut up man. Nobody cares what you THINK your car runs or what your G-tech says, or what it should run with your mods. I am sure I can lineup a GTO/Cobalt race here in Dallas. I have a heavily modded cobalt sitting in my driveway. I can call a buddy with a GTO and lineup a race. The cobalt sitting here is 2.8, 60lb injectors, intake, heat exchanger, exhaust, mounts, dampener. By your standards it should walk a stock GTO right?
Not sure...let me consult my G-tech.

Your an idiot! Give me a break. In "your town" all the cobalt drivers must suck, like you!

x2

By your standards it should walk a stock GTO right?
Plus we all have to take into consideration you can't drive. So...hmmmmm...not sure...for you it could be close

Put up or shut up man.
Already said I will post when I get home.

Why don't you "put upor shut up"...your the one saying...I'll take that yeah let me call my buddy who has a friend that works with this one guys cousin near you...he will smoke you...as soon as he puts on his nitrous to make it fair...

Tell you what...I don't even care if you put up anymore...how about you just shut up

Last edited by FNFAST; 06-15-2007 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-15-2007, 01:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
every post made in the last 5 pages in this thread has been on that level

your all making fools of yourselves.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:21 PM

Well you are right, I should just shut up. Talking to you is pointless, you have the fastest cobalt anywhere and you should be proud of your car. Must be exciting for you to get your license, and all your mods, and have the fastest cobalt around all in the same week. I bet your mommy and daddy are so proud. Just don't get caught racing because you will probably get grounded and your parents will take your car away. There you go, a response on your level
I'm telling on you

Just having fun with a guy who made a dumb ass comment. I could care less about anything else.

Last edited by FNFAST; 06-15-2007 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-15-2007, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by FNFAST
Plus we all have to take into consideration you can't drive. So...hmmmmm...not sure...for you it could be close
+1,000,000!

Originally Posted by SScarTuning
Well you are right, I should just shut up. Talking to you is pointless, you have the fastest cobalt anywhere and you should be proud of your car. Must be exciting for you to get your license, and all your mods, and have the fastest cobalt around all in the same week. I bet your mommy and daddy are so proud. Just don't get caught racing because you will probably get grounded and your parents will take your car away. There you go, a response on your level
Dude, you are doing the worst job trying to sell your product. I'll make sure if anyone ever is considering buying your "product", I'll do everything in my power to try and make them choose a better tuner!

Originally Posted by SScarTuning
Well no offense, there are a bunch of cool folks on this site, but I am done here. I am closing out my vendor account and moving on. Tuning cobalts and selling deep discount parts isn't worth the hassle. Plus I am getting double dipped on sponsorship fees, just tells me it is time to leave.

Last edited by SS4ME; 06-15-2007 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-15-2007, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by SS4ME
Wow, very intellectual. I hate to break it to you, but around here, the word "Cobalt" brings nothing but laughter. Like I said, I have seen many races where they, with "stage 2", cannot beat a lightly modded RSX-S. And me, when I had my 04 GTO, crushed the very same RSX's. But its cool, you drive a Cobalt, i'd be pissed to. And you wonder why ******** are always keying Cobalts, look at the fanboyness they posseshave. I mean, come on. Ive seen posts on this site with Cobalts beating c5 z06's and c6 z06's. Give me a f*cking break.

And to the "I beat ls1's all the time" comment, where do you live? In the town of Fast&Furious? It seems like on the internet everyone has about 1,000 races under there belt.

Originally Posted by an0malous

Says the man with the riced out ss/sc

Last edited by HotSauce; 06-15-2007 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-15-2007, 01:50 PM

i beat a ls1 gto they aren't that fast stock
Old 06-15-2007, 01:55 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^ exhibit A ^^

your maturity level is staggering.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:45 PM

went home at lunch just for you cupcake.

wow...could it get any bigger...let me try to fix it..

Last edited by FNFAST; 06-15-2007 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-15-2007, 02:46 PM

smallest picture ever.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:49 PM

smallest picture ever.
I know right...I'm trying to fix it haha
Old 06-15-2007, 08:50 PM

How is his car riced out?

It has a new hood and rims just like many other muscle car owners. Its not like it has crazy graphics and a huge wing.

It seems like when people on here get angry alot of unnessceary (sp?) **** talking starts.

Can't we all just get along?
Old 06-15-2007, 08:54 PM
Banned

I know right...I'm trying to fix it haha

I think you meant "Doctor it". You mean you are trying to "Doctor it".
Old 06-15-2007, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by 04YellowGT
How is his car riced out?

It has a new hood and rims just like many other muscle car owners. Its not like it has crazy graphics and a huge wing.

It seems like when people on here get angry alot of unnessceary (sp?) **** talking starts.

Can't we all just get along?

all of these things combined look like american rice :
his hood,+
his headlights+
the paint job on his wheels+
cheesy ass "SS" emblem on the front end+
And I think I see his calipers painted blue

= Rice

I like the ss/sc wing, but when you add it to THAT list, not good.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:52 AM

Ive seen posts on this site with Cobalts beating c5 z06's and c6 z06's. Give me a f*cking break.
Oh really, can you find one for us? Anyone that's ever claimed to have beaten a Vette let alone a Z06 would have totally been flamed by any of the real members on here, and are in no way a representation of the average SS/SC owner. Why are you on this forum anyway?

all of these things combined look like american rice :
his hood,+
his headlights+
the paint job on his wheels+
cheesy ass "SS" emblem on the front end+
And I think I see his calipers painted blue

= Rice

I like the ss/sc wing, but when you add it to THAT list, not good.
Pleas tell me how those mods you mentioned are any different than the thousands of Camaros, TAs, and Mustangs driving around with the exact same mods (minus the SS emblem)?

Here's some examples in case your having a hard time picturing it:

And since when are projector headlights "rice"? Don't pretty much all high end cars have them now? I never knew Vette owners could be such jackasses (sarcasm).
Old 06-16-2007, 02:17 AM

1, that mustang hood is god awful, and 2, its not the general mods he has..its the specific styles that he chose that are ricey. Theres millions of wheels/spoilers/hoods/lights and such that arent ricey, but a bunch that are, he chose from the latter.

Originally Posted by N8s07SS
Oh really, can you find one for us? Anyone that's ever claimed to have beaten a Vette let alone a Z06 would have totally been flamed by any of the real members on here, and are in no way a representation of the average SS/SC owner. Why are you on this forum anyway?
Because once upon a time before you were on this forum, I was. And I had an SS/SC on order before they even came out. Oh, and the thread is out there, just do a little searching. It was within another thread for another hilarious Cobalt win.

Last edited by HotSauce; 06-16-2007 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-16-2007, 02:28 AM

You said you've seen postS, not A post. So one thread in the entire existence of the site. Wow, you're right, Cobalt drivers are douchebags. God forbid they'd buy a $20K car, put a few $K mods into it, and run w/ stock performance cars that cost $10K more, and get 10 MPG better at the same time. What ********. Why can't all car enthusiasts just drive RWD V-8s like normal Americans? How old are you man? And are you sure you're from NY, cause the stuff you're saying sounds more like the stuff I hear down here in the south (ie, rednecks).
Old 06-16-2007, 02:32 AM

You said you've seen postS, not A post. So one thread in the entire existence of the site. Wow, you're right, Cobalt drivers are douchebags. God forbid they'd buy a $20K car, put a few $K mods into it, and run w/ stock performance cars that cost $10K more, and get 10 MPG better at the same time. What ********. Why can't all car enthusiasts just drive RWD V-8s like normal Americans? How old are you man? And are you sure you're from NY, cause the stuff you're saying sounds more like the stuff I hear down here in the south (ie, rednecks).
Well I am truly sorry I dont have the time to research for you. But honestly, if you just check the "War Stories" section you will see half of the threads get to be many pages long, due to there utter bullshit-ness. With my own eyes, I have seen modded Cobalts get spanked by cars that are nearly stock, and im not talking 8cyl cars either. Hey, spend some money, make your car fast, but fact of the matter is 80% of the people here think a Stage2 Cobalt can beat any car on gods green earth. Im sure there Cobalt feels faster than the Cavalier they used to own, but seriously, the **** on this site gets out of hand. Theres a reason why so many Cobalt owners left to another site, because even they see the bullshit on this site. Theres a reason why theres a "some ******* keyed my car" thread everyweek, because if you wanna make generalizations about Corvette owners, Cobalt drivers are tools.

When I witness a Stage2 Cobalt getting LENGTHS put on it by a i/h/e RSX-S, then come home to see that on the INTERNET a Stage2 Cobalt walks GTO's...well, come on.
Old 06-16-2007, 02:38 AM

When I witness a Stage2 Cobalt getting LENGTHS put on it by a i/h/e RSX-S, then come home to see that on the INTERNET a Stage2 Cobalt walks GTO's...well, come on.
I can somewhat understand your opinion, but how is this any diff. than a Cobalt owner witnessing themselves keeping up w/ these supposedly faster cars? Why do you not believe them but expect us to believe that a RSX-S w/ i/h/e walks a S2 SS/SC? Can't have it both ways.

What timing, here's one that was just posted. Why don't you ask this guy how his race occured, because surely any RSX-S w/ bolt-ons should walk a Stage 2 SS/SC, so he must be lying.

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/war-stories-54/18psi-ss-vs-rsx-type-s-intake-exhaust-63229/
Old 06-16-2007, 02:43 AM

I can somewhat understand your opinion, but how is this any diff. than a Cobalt owner witnessing themselves keeping up w/ these supposedly faster cars? Why do you not believe them but expect us to believe that a RSX-S w/ i/h/e walks a S2 SS/SC? Can't have it both ways.
Understandable, but I go by what I see with my own eyes. Im not going out of my way to post threads of Cobalts losing to RSX's or GTO's or any other cars. I merely post in the ones already created. I feel the internet has too much bench racing, magazine racing, and fairytales.
Old 06-16-2007, 08:07 AM

90% of folks posting kills stories on the interet a full of crap and have to much time on their hands. You wanna see how you post a kill story????

www.sscartuning.com/wrpvideos

In car camera of running every car under the sun and whooping their ass. This is the inly way to do it. Like HotSauce said, bench racing and fairytales make up the internet. Hey wouldn't you know the car in the videos is a GTO. Beat C6 vettes, Z06 vettes, every turbo charged forgein machine out there....you get the point.

went home at lunch just for you cupcake.

wow...could it get any bigger...let me try to fix it..
It looks like you made that on a calculator at work. You made it small enough that you thought people would just glance past it. You are truely a tool kid. Timeslips by the way show a lane number and every dragstrip I have been to has their name across the top and they have two lanes. Go pass that horse dung off on someone who hasn't been to the track. I happen to have pretty good eyes, it sure does look like that says 12.09. So are you saying you went 12.09 on a stock internals cobalt? You seem to post up a lot saying you are faster than anything on the planet. I read through the war stories some more, you are shooting your mouth off all over the place. Oh well, this is my last post so go back to insulting me if you want.

Last edited by SScarTuning; 06-16-2007 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-16-2007, 08:36 AM

Because once upon a time before you were on this forum, I was. And I had an SS/SC on order before they even came out. Oh, and the thread is out there, just do a little searching. It was within another thread for another hilarious Cobalt win.
So you are basing your shittalking off of what one guy said in a thread that was not even about a SS/SC vs. a Z06? You are a bigger idiot than I thought!

Also it's funny how you are running your mouth at a guy who wasn't even badmouthing your *******, calling his car rice when you own quit possibly the ugliest Vette ever made IMO! Are sure you don't own a Chevette?
Old 06-16-2007, 09:14 AM

Sweet mudder of gawd, will someone put this thread out of it's misery!!!
Old 06-16-2007, 11:04 AM
Banned

lmao@ that slip posted. Looks like he just took his latest receipt from Bubba and Billy Joe's house of **** and washed it up enough so you can't distinguish what the hell it is.

One thing I'm starting to notice is the join date of everyone here. Seems like the tools that actually think the Cobalt is the unbeatable car that owns everything on the road have only been on the board for a short time. While some of the people that have been here awhile and used to actually own this platform, while we respect the car, we are also aware of its limitations. I actually do find it entertaining to a point, I mean some of you are the pure definition of Fanboi-ism........

Quick Reply: SS S/C vs. GTO