War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

ss/tc vs ls1 camaro

Old 07-20-2011, 08:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vipers owners....

/discussion
Old 07-20-2011, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by ford
Vipers owners....

/discussion
That's actually in interesting group. All the ones I've met in person seem cool, but most of the ones I meet online are 100% full of themselves (with an exception here and there).
Old 07-20-2011, 09:00 AM

i only know 1 viper owner. hes actually cool as ****
Old 07-20-2011, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Shibito
Why? They're horribly overhyped by the Honda crowd, and need boost to get moving.
In a straight line yeah....but outside of a Miata or maybe an RX8 even...you'll struggle to find a more well balanced road racer. I'd rock the heck out of an S2k.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:33 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by CudaJoe
Homo's drive Mazdas and S2000's

oh and Knob-gobblers drive BMW Z3's and Z4's. God I hate seeing some old mangina guy driving in and out of traffic like he's king **** in his Z3 with the top down and chrome roll bar's wrapping the seats.... soo gay.
Oh yea. for sure. I had a z3 whip his car around in the middle of the road just so he could chase me down and race me when I was stock. Big ******* for sure. Went through all that trouble and still got whooped.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by SS07
IMO only ******** drive camaros and gtos...

o yea
Old 07-20-2011, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Dart_SI
its an m-dub special
I love M-Dub specials.... see sig
Old 07-20-2011, 03:34 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by BlackCobalt707
i personally like em. im not a big fan of the honda crowd, but i do like some of the cars. just like mustangs of overhyped by the ford crowd and need boost for them to get moving as well. hell, damn near any car needs boost these days to get moving. but point being, that every company has a vehicle that is overhyped by the crowd. just because its overhyped doesnt mean there a reason to dislike them, just dislike the crowd/owners, not the vehicle itself. i love hondas, i hate the owners, i love nissan, i hate the owners, i like mustangs, i hate the owners (some, youre cool lol)
Eh, not gonna lie, I don't like them at all. And yes every car is overhyped by some people. I've driven one and just didn't like it at all, I need for there to be some power when I put the pedal down.

It may just be a local thing here but every damn Honda owner (even a lot of non-honda owners) around here talks about the S2k like it's gods gift to man. They say they'd get one in a heartbeat if they could and how it would smoke everything around in any kind of race.

Of course if the majority of mustang/camaro/SRT/whatever owners in your area act like that then you would hate that car group too I suppose. I don't think people realize how fortunate CSS is to have such a well bonded group of people on here. Mustang owners are ********, I'll hang out with CSS members any day over Mustang owners.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Shibito
Eh, not gonna lie, I don't like them at all. And yes every car is overhyped by some people. I've driven one and just didn't like it at all, I need for there to be some power when I put the pedal down.

It may just be a local thing here but every damn Honda owner (even a lot of non-honda owners) around here talks about the S2k like it's gods gift to man. They say they'd get one in a heartbeat if they could and how it would smoke everything around in any kind of race.

Of course if the majority of mustang/camaro/SRT/whatever owners in your area act like that then you would hate that car group too I suppose. I don't think people realize how fortunate CSS is to have such a well bonded group of people on here. Mustang owners are ********, I'll hang out with CSS members any day over Mustang owners.
to each their own bro. i guess i have a soft spot for hondas cause it was my very first car (1988 honda accord lx lol...i was born in 1987). but yea i get what you mean about wanting power when you put your foot in the gas, hondas have no torque, they are strictly highway cars....buuuuut take a s2k, and turbo that thing, the engines are quite strong and im pretty sure you would be glad to own one then at that point lol. but a stock s2k IMO, hell a stock honda IMO =

youre right about how css is a diverse crowd. you couldnt take the non gm cars we have and go to another site and try to conversate without gettin flamed.....actually to be honest, im apart of the 6th gen civic site and people actually took to me well...i think after they found out about all the hondas i used to own, but they actually respected the srt4. now mustangs forums or a camaro forums or any muscle car forum for that matter, im sure i might have a issue. im not gonna bash any forums tho car im not even 100% sure, every forum has their ******** who thinks their cars are gods gifts to earth and then they got some who are level headed.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:05 PM

to each their own bro. i guess i have a soft spot for hondas cause it was my very first car (1988 honda accord lx lol...i was born in 1987). but yea i get what you mean about wanting power when you put your foot in the gas, hondas have no torque, they are strictly highway cars....buuuuut take a s2k, and turbo that thing, the engines are quite strong and im pretty sure you would be glad to own one then at that point lol. but a stock s2k IMO, hell a stock honda IMO =

youre right about how css is a diverse crowd. you couldnt take the non gm cars we have and go to another site and try to conversate without gettin flamed.....actually to be honest, im apart of the 6th gen civic site and people actually took to me well...i think after they found out about all the hondas i used to own, but they actually respected the srt4. now mustangs forums or a camaro forums or any muscle car forum for that matter, im sure i might have a issue. im not gonna bash any forums tho car im not even 100% sure, every forum has their ******** who thinks their cars are gods gifts to earth and then they got some who are level headed.
I don't know - the LSLT forums are pretty mellow, despite most people thinking fourth gen owners are ******** . I think the biggest bashing you see there are on the ricer crowd, but that's generally because a few trolls like to ruffle their feathers every now and then. Then again, I generally sort through most BS on that board to cull off the LT1 info and swap stuff for my 95....
Old 07-21-2011, 02:49 AM

well yea, who doesnt bash them lol
Old 07-22-2011, 07:46 PM

ok now! not all gto drivers are ********, i know several cobalt ss drivers that are ********. but i do not get on here and flat disshame them. come on guy's, be a little more passionate on here. i am sure that there are more that think there cars cannot be beat, and looks the best. i get on here alot but mostly read!
Old 07-23-2011, 01:16 AM

i would love to have me a gto or g8 gt.....twin turbo on either one

Last edited by BlackCobalt707; 07-23-2011 at 04:58 AM.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:47 AM

i would to have me a gto or g8 gt.....twin turbo on either one
Almost bought a g8 gt but if I were to get one it would have to have a tune, decent cam and header back exhaust.....which would end up in a 10mpg avg, LOL. Even jumping on my cobalt 40pct of the time I can still get 26mpg. I easily put 30k miles on a car in a year....thats a lottttt of gas, lol.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:58 AM

just make it a weekend warrior