War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Toyota Celica Smoke Machine

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2015, 12:00 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Thumbs down Toyota Celica Smoke Machine

Edit: My main reason for this post is, I need to make a certain amount of thread to shake the new member designation. I don't know how many, so I figured this would be an easy one.
Also I had a good laugh at this car, but its different when it you vs a story being told.

I was driving spiritedly as I normally do. When I got near to the stop sign I shifted down from 4-3 3-2. When I downshift to second my car like to make some crackles and pops occasionally.

When I get to the stop sign there was a silver celica with his window down. I waited for him to turn, nothing unusual.

When he went to turn I instantly see smoke billowing out of the tail pipe. I was going the same way he was unfortunately as his care smelled like sh*t..

As I continued to follow him I noticed more and more smoke continued pouring from his car.
Ahh I said so he is try to "race" me.

He unfortunately took the same right I did where as soon as rounding the corner he floored it. I have never seen so much smoke come from a car before

So I roll into about half throttle in second and begin gaining on him effortlessly. I get up right behind him hes still flooring it..

So I hit the brakes to get away from this pos

He was burning incredible amounts of oil. I honestly though I was going to see it die right in front of me.

When we reached the stop sign while he was off throttle it continued to pour out smoke.
I pulled up behind him and gave it some rev's, my car crackles and pops frequently.

He sat there for several seconds and listened to the glory of the 98mm stroke revving and popping, while his car billowed smoke and slowly died.

He then left while accelerating normally (as far as I could tell), I am assuming it was having many issues.

I turned the other direction because his car smelled disgusting.

THE END
(Insert Paid Studio Audience Applause)
Disclaimer edit: I never said my car was fast, its not. But I figured I would share this amusing experience for some reason..

Last edited by Coba; 12-02-2015 at 09:38 AM.