War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

what a loser!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 01:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what a loser!!!

ok so my buddy set up a race for me with this cocky bastard in a wrx(nothing against wrx drivers), this guy was just an ass. anyway, we meet up on a perfect road that was long, flat and straight with no one around. he pulls up and says, "hey lets go to this other road that is better". so we go and when we get there its about 50 yrds long, pretty gay... then i find out that he only wants to go from a dig, even more gay... at this point im not really feelin it but i say, "f*ck it". so we finally get around to it and when we take off i spin through 1st and 2nd due the the massive about of sand on this road. of course he killed me and when we finished he had the nerve to tell me that i needed to learn to drive my car, hahaha! hmmm, 2 wheel drive vs. 4 wheel drive on a sandy road, i wonder who will do better? on the way outta there we were going down a long straight road and i got next to him and said that we needed to go from a roll, but of course he said no cause he had to "go somewhere". *cough* puss *cough cough* anyway, this was just my story of a complete loser that i thought i would share with yall... later!
Old 12-10-2005, 01:53 AM

That sucks but that's what WRX's are for.. Rally cars. That's totally not fair
Old 12-10-2005, 01:57 AM

I would tell him to meet you at the track and put up or shut up. Check out the link in my sig labeled "Firebird Video Thread". It is possible to take one from a dig. That one had exhaust and I don't know what else.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:56 PM

That guy's a ***** and an *******. He probably knew he would lose from a roll, that's why he didn't do it. But he should have anyway, cuz you did what he wanted.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:47 AM

He ran scared like a bitch... he shouldn't have been an ass no matter how the race turned out...
Old 12-17-2005, 03:10 AM
Banned

I beat a WRX from a dig, it's all in the launch. I made this guy shut right up the one time, it was great. Then he wanted to go from a roll and I was like sure! Owned by 3 car lengths or better!