Wheels and Tires All about wheels and tires. What fits, show tires, and so on

Goodrich Tire news

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 12:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Goodrich Tire news

It's Goodriches turn.

We all did our job by calling and emailing Enkei (see "Enkei news") requesting a competition type wheel for our cars. We succeeded. The wheel RP01, will be shown at SEMA? and released around the end of Dec. or early Jan. A BEAUTIFUL new LIGHT wheel. Check out Enkei on Facebook or the "Enkei news" thread for a glimpse.

NOW we have to concentrate on GOODRICH to build us some tires, Drag Radials, in sizes suitable for our cars. The majory of what is available in 18's is really too big for our cars. Unless of course you're running 500+ HP. I emailed them on this and they got back to me saying they are seriously LOOKING at this problem as they are seeing more and more good press on the car. NOW we have to let them know there is a demand for some tires. The high performance road tire line up is FULL of sizes for our 18" wheel but very few drag tires. Let's all gang up on Goodrich with POLITE!!!!! emails and phone calls to their customer service department REQUESTING!!!!! tires for our SS/TC's. This strategy worked on Enkei andGMPP (for the upgrade) and it WILL work on Goodrich too if they hear from enough of us.

Please post any info you get from Goodrich here.

Thanks for the help with Enkei. Let's do it again with Goodrich. PLEASE try to limit negative, non constructive posts. I'd rather have posts that Goodrich would LIKE to see if they ever check us out here on the forum, which I hope you all suggest they do in your communications with them.