ZZ Performance ZZ Performance is a proud Supporting Vendor

Done with ZZP?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 07:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Done with ZZP?

Like the title says. this is my second order within a year that was messed up, beginning of the year i bought a header/dp combo, you guys didnt put the bung in it that i ordered, and the cat is about to get stabbed out because it rattles like a ************ with about 7k miles on it. AND now this order i got a bypass valve(that was right) and a triple pillar pod that doesnt fit one bit, its an inch shorter than where it need to be at the top and theres about a inch gap in between my roof fabric and the pillar. also when screwed in, its just dangles in where its supposed to sit, shoddy craftsmanship....i tried to custom fit it but it still doesnt sit in right...i dont even know why i ordered from you guys after the first mess up, my fault there...
Old 11-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Banned

lmao
Old 11-05-2010, 07:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lulz.. hears an idea.. contact the company.. through phone.. email or pm.. dont just make a thread being like ZOMG I HAD A SMALL ISSUE BEFORE AND NOW SOMETHING ELSE WENT WRONG WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH

bung issue.. small accident.. cat shitting the bed.. not their fault.. the triple pillar.. this is the first i've ever heard anyone say anything bad about it
Old 11-05-2010, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by elecblue06
lulz.. hears an idea.. contact the company.. through phone.. email or pm.. dont just make a thread being like ZOMG I HAD A SMALL ISSUE BEFORE AND NOW SOMETHING ELSE WENT WRONG WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH

bung issue.. small accident.. cat shitting the bed.. not their fault.. the triple pillar.. this is the first i've ever heard anyone say anything bad about it
shut the **** up? ive tried to contact them, left them a message, yeah i'll cry cause i order stuff ALLLLL the time from them so its ok for them to screw up a few orders right?
Old 11-05-2010, 08:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have never had a problem with anything. Sounds to me like you never contacted them about your issues. Like elecblue said about the missed bung, big deal, call them they will make it right. The cat, well they dont make the cats, they only weld them in. You pod, you prolly have it in backwards for all we know. Take a pic and post it up so we can see it, You prolly just dont know what your doing. And about contacting them, They have answered every call I ever give and every email in a timely manner. Threads like this **** me off because you probably made one attempt if at all to contact them and give them a chance and then you just come in here to bash them. Noboby is going to listen to you anyway. Everyone knows there quality it top notch.
Old 11-05-2010, 08:37 PM

my pillar fit fine..just sayin
Old 11-05-2010, 08:44 PM
Nothin Stock

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
zzp has been good to me...cant wait for black friday sale
Old 11-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Banned

i like zzp but getting ahold of them sucks lol

oh and i shipped them 4 lsj injectors and youre sposed to get 10 bucks back for each injector and well i never got that discount code in my email lol cobalt ftw!! hahahha

Last edited by blk06cbltss; 11-05-2010 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-05-2010, 09:19 PM

well hours later...on a pillar pod, i got it to fit right, i had to cut ALL the tabs off the back or it would not have fit, i must have gotten a bum one? still shoddy craftsmanship if you ask me, this is the second pillar ive bought from them btw, i have one of the old style ones from a few years ago, and that one was kind of funky too.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:24 PM

uhh what if they accidentally sent u the ion one??
Old 11-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Banned

When ure total purchases add more than the cars worth then ide be upset. I spent a whole lot of money on my old ss prob aound 5,500-5,800 from zzp and never had one issue. And I spent more money on tranny and building my engine. Only issue I had with a vendor was ottp but they seem to be doing better.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by thedude411
uhh what if they accidentally sent u the ion one??
never thought of that, im not sure how different they are if at all..
Old 11-05-2010, 09:44 PM

Received 71 Likes on 55 Posts
They really are a low-quality company. Every exhaust product I've bought from them has required a significant amount of fabrication/parts replacement to make right.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:00 PM

I have bought from them and never had a problem. I can honestly say they have the best customer service I have ever had from any company! They reply to all my emails extremely quick and are very helpful. I will suggest them to everyone who wants to buy performance parts. I had a issue with a defective belt I got with my stage 3 kit. (not their fault) I emailed them on Saturday afternoon and by 11 am Monday morning they shipped out a replacement belt. That's awesome customer service in my book. For that instance alone I will be buying only from them and posibably having them tune my car next summer. I also have the triple gauge pillar from zzp and it fits like oem. I am not sure if you actually contacted them before you posted a thread to bash them. I have had no problem getting contact with them, so i find it hard to believe they wouldn't reply to your emails or calls. Next time pm zoomer on here before you bash them. He has been helpful when I had issues.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:15 PM

Received 71 Likes on 55 Posts
Originally Posted by wambo92
I have bought from them and never had a problem. I can honestly say they have the best customer service I have ever had from any company! They reply to all my emails extremely quick and are very helpful. I will suggest them to everyone who wants to buy performance parts. I had a issue with a defective belt I got with my stage 3 kit. (not their fault) I emailed them on Saturday afternoon and by 11 am Monday morning they shipped out a replacement belt. That's awesome customer service in my book. For that instance alone I will be buying only from them and posibably having them tune my car next summer. I also have the triple gauge pillar from zzp and it fits like oem. I am not sure if you actually contacted them before you posted a thread to bash them. I have had no problem getting contact with them, so i find it hard to believe they wouldn't reply to your emails or calls. Next time pm zoomer on here before you bash them. He has been helpful when I had issues.
Stage kits are pretty hard to mess up. It's their exhaust department that's ridiculous.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:25 PM

all of my exhaust parts from them have been great
Old 11-05-2010, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by chris88z24
Stage kits are pretty hard to mess up. It's their exhaust department that's ridiculous.
I have not bought an exhaust from them, so I can't say anything about that.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:28 PM

I've bought exhaust from them for not one, but two different cars, as well as rockers, valve springs, pulleys, etc...

never had a single issue with them, always been quick to ship, etc....
Old 11-05-2010, 10:50 PM

not everyone is going to get the same customer experience just like in any walk-in store. for one im not talking about zzp but i feel him. when you spend your hard earned money on quality things you want exactly what you want. the bung isn't a big deal but in the long run thats about $50 extra bucks that he already paid for. ive delt with cars for a good while and trust me we all dont make money the same way and when i spend it on something i kno is top notch and i get **** im mad as **** too. yes he may be cry'n but im sure if you all had this problem you would be mad as hell, you wont make a thread about it but its sure going to **** your day up. waiting to save the money than waiting 5+ days for your product and the order isn't done right.......just think about it and dont jump on the man so hard.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:54 PM

I have alota zzp stiff and alll top notch so shut up ?
Old 11-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Banned

They are kinda untimely sometimes they're a small workforce though and as you can see from what they do they have a ton of **** on their plate. You left one message. Boo hoo. You realize how many messages they probably get? Just shoot tim or matt a pm and they'll get back to you, for what they're working with they do a great job and continue to make top notch parts for whiny little bitches who complain about everything like yourself. You don't like them so much don't buy from them you'll be one of the few. I can tell you from being in the customer service field since I was 16 you're not gonna please everyone, there's always someone who has to be a fucktard and as a business you have to realize that, and it's no sweat off their backs if one whiny guy isn't going to buy from them. The rest of us know what they do for the community, and appreciate/respect them by not making stupid threads like this.

Yes there is a huge diff between an irl and a cobalt a pillar, duh. maybe it is possible they got one mixed up who knows pm one of the guys and you'll get assistance end of story.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:01 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I ordered something on Wednesday and it showed up today. I love their fast shipping!
Old 11-05-2010, 11:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by blk06cbltss
i like zzp but getting ahold of them sucks lol

oh and i shipped them 4 lsj injectors and youre sposed to get 10 bucks back for each injector and well i never got that discount code in my email lol cobalt ftw!! hahahha
so pm one of them they forget things lol i sent my stock endplate in and had to remind tim twice bout the code but i got it so
Old 11-06-2010, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by 05Slowline
They are kinda untimely sometimes they're a small workforce though and as you can see from what they do they have a ton of **** on their plate. You left one message. Boo hoo. You realize how many messages they probably get? Just shoot tim or matt a pm and they'll get back to you, for what they're working with they do a great job and continue to make top notch parts for whiny little bitches who complain about everything like yourself. You don't like them so much don't buy from them you'll be one of the few. I can tell you from being in the customer service field since I was 16 you're not gonna please everyone, there's always someone who has to be a fucktard and as a business you have to realize that, and it's no sweat off their backs if one whiny guy isn't going to buy from them. The rest of us know what they do for the community, and appreciate/respect them by not making stupid threads like this.

Yes there is a huge diff between an irl and a cobalt a pillar, duh. maybe it is possible they got one mixed up who knows pm one of the guys and you'll get assistance end of story.
your an idiot, yeah your perfect because all your orders came right from them, in case you havent noticed, do a search, there is ALOT of ppl that have problems with ZZP. I find it funny that you are this upset about MY problem, you must have a hard on for ZZP.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:16 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by BeradSS
your an idiot, yeah your perfect because all your orders came right from them, in case you havent noticed, do a search, there is ALOT of ppl that have problems with ZZP. I find it funny that you are this upset about MY problem, you must have a hard on for ZZP.
i think youre bitching too much. grow up and handle the issues like a big kid

Quick Reply: Done with ZZP?