08-10 SS Turbocharged General Discussion Discuss the 2008 - 2009 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbocharged. On sale since the second quarter of 2008.

Post Your Pic of your new SS/TC

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 01:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blk ss/sc 1
ur ****** nuts if u think that bowtie looks better then the ss etc. and if most ppl on this site is fail.. sell ur car and get off this site.
Case in point.
Old 05-26-2008, 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by Hustler01
I don't think anyone around here has a stage 2.
stage 2? what does that consist of for the lnf?
Old 05-26-2008, 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by kwest
stage 2? what does that consist of for the lnf?
i think he meant a ss/sc stage 2.. because theres no such thing as one for the tc yet
Old 05-26-2008, 01:43 AM

why would u want someone to know if it turbo or not?
Old 05-26-2008, 01:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by IROCZ0r
Case in point.
you are by far one of the most arrogent persons i have talked to on this site...

you pretty much came out of know where, and said everyone on this site is fail for agreeing that the chvy bowtie is big,gay and ugly...

if you like your big gay ugly bowtie, by all means keep it on your car, but dont tell us how to dress our cars.

so far, your only evidence is that the bowtie is centered right...who gives a ****? have you ever looked at the bowtie? its big, its gay..and its GOLD! what else besides the front bowtie is gold on the car? nothing...

im glad you like it, but please...shut the **** up.
Old 05-26-2008, 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by Projekt
you are by far one of the most arrogent persons i have talked to on this site...

you pretty much came out of know where, and said everyone on this site is fail for agreeing that the chvy bowtie is big,gay and ugly...

if you like your big gay ugly bowtie, by all means keep it on your car, but dont tell us how to dress our cars.

so far, your only evidence is that the bowtie is centered right...who gives a ****? have you ever looked at the bowtie? its big, its gay..and its GOLD! what else besides the front bowtie is gold on the car? nothing...

Amen brother.
Old 05-26-2008, 01:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ssweeet
Amen brother.
somone had to let him know.
Old 05-26-2008, 01:54 AM

hahaha hey i think it worked
hes one thats thinks hes right and EVERYONE else is wrong... if he wants to embarass himself. let him
Old 05-26-2008, 02:07 AM

^^^ x2

=P
Old 05-26-2008, 02:14 AM

i hope im not the only one noticing this, but the new TC owners are acting pretty snobby. its new and its the turbo charged version so we want to see engine shots.
Old 05-26-2008, 02:15 AM
Banned

i would take every single emblem off except the gm mark of excellence. my opinion doesnt matter though
Old 05-26-2008, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by tREBs
why would u want someone to know if it turbo or not?
bingo
Old 05-26-2008, 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by stryder
i hope im not the only one noticing this, but the new TC owners are acting pretty snobby. its new and its the turbo charged version so we want to see engine shots.
their prolly just pretty ****** excited since they been waitnin so long.. as long as they dont start hatin on ss/sc's or any other cobalts for that matter. it def shouldnt be a contest between each one but i really doubt the ss/tcs are faster tehn stg2 ss/scs
Old 05-26-2008, 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by stryder
When I get mine ill be sure to put up lots of pics. Hopefully I will get it on tuesday.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:33 AM

As I recall, I posted a short, clinical criticism followed by "in my opinion", to which you said "fail, the chevy bowtie is the ugliest badge on the car".

You immediately open with just flat out telling me FAIL, and follow by telling me very matter-of-factly that the bowtie is, apparently without a shadow of a doubt, the ugliest badge on the car because... you've said so.

Who gives a **** that the bowtie is centered, because it's "big, gay, and gold"? And this critique is so much more valid than the points I stated of why the lower badges are terrible? I forgot how the simple rules of symmetry are invalidated by the completely numerable level of "gay". I didn't realize I was dealing with a gentleman and a scholar.

You seem to be telling me to keep my opinions to myself, you're so upset by how right I think I am, but then you reiterate why you think your school of thought is so absolutely right and why mine is so absolutely wrong.

I wouldn't have been as driving on my point if you hadn't been the one to be so arrogant to my original post.

Your thought process and your vocabulary are laughably faulty enough to dissuade me from engaging any following arguments, so congrats, you got me to "shut the **** up". You're clearly not worth replying to.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:41 AM

i actually agree that the chevy bowtie looks cool, as long as you paint it a different color than gold, all the other badges need to come off.

lol. commence with the picture taking... and quit arguing over opinions.