2.0L LNF Performance Tech 260hp and 260 lb-ft of torque Turbocharged tuner version.

Invitation (GMTech, CCSS3, Term)

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A thread that is listed as invitational to certain member is a callout. Wether it was meant as one or not.. I'm not meaning it as a bad thing. But it should have been done by pms.....
Old 03-09-2012, 09:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To bad there isn't a like button Another reason Facebook is better.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:47 PM
TTR Powered

Originally Posted by bogalusahondakiller
To bad there isn't a like button Another reason Facebook is better.
You mean "Dislike/Like" Button

Yes i agree, this should have been a pm thing only.. but, it doesnt turn out that way.

I'm not the fastest cobalt out there, But i'll take 432whp anyday

Thanks james
Old 03-09-2012, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Team SS

Yes i agree, this should have been a pm thing only.. but, it doesnt turn out that way.

Thanks james
You left out that was on a bnr on stock motor
Old 03-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Platinum Member

Why the **** should it be PM only? It was a invite to come out and have a good time and teach customers about tuning. Matt clearly stated it wasn't a tuning war. Stop being babies and you might make some new friends and learn something along the way.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by bogalusahondakiller
I actually agree it should have been to pm's but I'm just a nobody with a cobalt that will never be fast. But dyno numbers mean nothing to me. I was told I would never have a fast car by someone in this thread. And honesty some of the stuff I've heard lately this will probably be one of the last post I make here. I get tired of seeing the constant bashing and **** talking that goes on here everyday. I have one zzp rotated mounts on my car and the solid mounts on my last car I owned vibed that bad during take off. And it's funny that we hear all of this in the 3800 market we did this and that well I hate to say some of the fastest f bodies aren't zzp built cars. And I don't think I'll have issues hitting low 12s or 11s without zzp parts. And I think after the ass hole comment about a warranty and a tuner that If you say it about one it should go for all. So with that said I will stick to Facebook because it's less bs and no one there is stuck on we have to have zzp to go fast.
Where the heck did all of that come from? The whole purpose of this gethering is supposed to be the exact opposite of that entire post.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Former Vendor

Since the PM/not PM argument is being discussed here, this was my response to James' PM:

I can understand some of what you are saying, but there are some things I'd like to clear up. There were a few reasons I made the invitation public. One was because this idea is for the community. It is not about ZZP or CCSS3. It was designed to force us both to put our differences aside and do something together that the community as a whole would benefit from. Second, I didn't want to have any discrepency as to what was said or why. When it is all on the forum for everyone to read, then no one can alter what was said to make it sound better or worse depending on who they support. Third, I figured it would get others interested enough to help talk you guys into it. I doubt that simply sending you a PM asking you to come to ZZP would have resulted in your acceptance to the offer.

For what it's worth, we have had many similar situations in the past. Every time we actually worked together with someone that was in a similar situation as yourself, we always ended up getting along better. Thinking that is would just be more drama is pretty close-minded. There is a lot of good that could come from this.

-Matt
Old 03-09-2012, 11:10 PM

Honestly happy to see this was started as a thread and not a pm conversation. Would be nice and see some tuners get together to brainstorn and share ideas.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by ULWizSS
Honestly happy to see this was started as a thread and not a pm conversation. Would be nice and see some tuners get together to brainstorn and share ideas.
This
Old 03-09-2012, 11:29 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Stop ya bitchin and bring the argument to the dyno!!! LOL!!!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Team SS

Thanks james
Yes please!!!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:37 AM
Banned

Like I said I didn't come in to cause issues. I'm just pointing out that the thread is in fact a incorrect way to invite. Some people understand what I am getting out. Others see my point as b.s.......
Old 03-10-2012, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Chevycobaltss3
Like I said I didn't come in to cause issues. I'm just pointing out that the thread is in fact a incorrect way to invite. Some people understand what I am getting out. Others see my point as b.s.......
Sounds like your scared.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Banned

Exactly what i am talking about MATT

Scared? Of what? ive already proven many times what my capabilites are

thanks

good bye!!
Originally Posted by ecotecturbo
Sounds like your scared.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:02 AM

you mean all i have to do to get a personal invitation to visit zzp is make a thread about how shitty their customer service is??? if i call out zooms or matt or ryan for being teh ghey, do I get a first class ticket too?

Old 03-10-2012, 07:40 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Sounds like your scared.
I don't think James is scared.

First and foremost, This event that Matt/ZZP is trying to hold is a friendly gathering...........so the drama/BS of the forum will be eliminated.

They are all good tuners, and this event will help them get some insights and learn more from each other.

It's not a tuning war/bigger diick contest event......
Old 03-10-2012, 09:04 AM

Sounds like your scared.
Sounds like you're trying to start ****. No one is scared of ZZP, people just have lives to tend to and can't jump everytime some one says to.

I will be at this event if it ever actually happens but would not think poorly of those who can't make it.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:37 AM

He is afraid to learn something new.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:55 AM

^ who is this guy lol like really?
Old 03-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Chevycobaltss3
Exactly what i am talking about MATT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scared? Of what? ive already proven many times what my capabilites are

thanks

good bye!!
Quote:
Sounds like your scared.
Sorry, but that's on you. Term responded with a well thought out post explaining that his family life and job situation right now would make the trip difficult. No one thought any less of him. You chose a path more along the lines of "ZZP did it wrong, so I'm not going!" That path usually results in drama along the way.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:42 AM

I dont understand why everyone is taking this as who is the better tuner. Wasnt it stated this is to teach others and learn, not see who has better numbers?

I tune, but I dont promote myself like others on here and Im gonna try and make this so I can learn more. Doesnt hurt to learn, right?

But clearly some people on here take "learning more" as an attack to them and their tuning abilities. But get the **** over it. If you dont want to go dont go. I think this is a pretty good idea and if the right guys go, could be a pretty good experience. Thats my 2 cents tho lol
Old 03-10-2012, 11:41 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Matt M
Sorry, but that's on you. Term responded with a well thought out post explaining that his family life and job situation right now would make the trip difficult. No one thought any less of him. You chose a path more along the lines of "ZZP did it wrong, so I'm not going!" That path usually results in drama along the way.
I would go if I could. I live for teaching and learning about tuning.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:43 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by AcesNEights
I dont understand why everyone is taking this as who is the better tuner. Wasnt it stated this is to teach others and learn, not see who has better numbers?

I tune, but I dont promote myself like others on here and Im gonna try and make this so I can learn more. Doesnt hurt to learn, right?

But clearly some people on here take "learning more" as an attack to them and their tuning abilities. But get the **** over it. If you dont want to go dont go. I think this is a pretty good idea and if the right guys go, could be a pretty good experience. Thats my 2 cents tho lol
I do not know. I know I have my strengths in many areas when it comes tuning. Others have strengths in other areas. Get 3-4 good tuners together and we can be an unstoppable force.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:52 AM

^^^Exactly, Ive had help from you and IAB and I personally think you guys know you **** lol
Old 03-10-2012, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Terminator2
I do not know. I know I have my strengths in many areas when it comes tuning. Others have strengths in other areas. Get 3-4 good tuners together and we can be an unstoppable force.
x2, forget the bs "this is not a formal invite" w/e. Best tuners meet together share their experiences help the community out. Maybe even come out with something new for our cars.

Quick Reply: Invitation (GMTech, CCSS3, Term)