2.0L LNF Performance Tech 260hp and 260 lb-ft of torque Turbocharged tuner version.

Where did my thread go?! Exhaust and I/C piping...

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 01:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks like the Admin doesnt respond to you becoming a vendor, per post #4:

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/site-development-help-44/http-www-cobaltss-net-advertise-php-no-workie-145504/

No more vendors at this time, that are small... I think they have had to many problems are are only accepting the larger companies, that wont screw over members on the site. (Example: Cobalt Performance Parts)

PS you should remove your link below your user name, just because you are "premium" does not mean you are a vendor...
Old 12-06-2008, 01:44 PM
RBC

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by vulcanturbo
The exhaust system only looked like that because it was a prototype system, final system has far less welds. And i would LOVE to buy a cnc mandrel bender.... but until i find $50,000 to spend on one ill have to make with what i have.... a welder and skill.

I think its kinda nice to have options when it comes to buying things, if you dont like the look of 2-3 welds on a tubing (which in no way affects performance or airflow), then feel free to buy a different setup, but then at the same time you have to weight out your options, do you want aluminum or do you want mild steel? No one forces you to purchase my products, its only an option on the market... no harm done.
Some people don't think before they speak/type.

I prefer performance over looks, granted I don't want something that looks like 100% ass, but a few welds don't scare me. What would be the weight difference between the two with such thin side walls? Anyway best of luck becoming a vendor.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Jn2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
wow, so that basically means the bigger vendors are monopolizing the cobalt community??? the only turbo vendors we have are hahn, so now that a company wants to come in and compete in this market they get denied? aint it bad enough the we barely have a aftermarket to work with, now someone shows more interest and they get shuned away for not having a big income?
Old 12-06-2008, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Jn2
wow, so that basically means the bigger vendors are monopolizing the cobalt community??? the only turbo vendors we have are hahn, so now that a company wants to come in and compete in this market they get denied? aint it bad enough the we barely have a aftermarket to work with, now someone shows more interest and they get shuned away for not having a big income?
It is to protect the members on this site. To many members try to "start a business" and then EPIC FAIL and rob money from them (members).

It is for the safety of the members...

Again Cobalt Performance Parts anyone? Look at how much money they took from members, and eveyone thought they were great at the time... Who were they? Members on this forum that had an idea to sell parts at their partents home... Then moved out and left everyone hanging...

IMO Vulcan should start on a smaller site, get their name out there, and then they will be fine.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CobaltSSRacer1980
It is to protect the members on this site. To many members try to "start a business" and then EPIC FAIL and rob money from them (members).

It is for the safety of the members...

Again Cobalt Performance Parts anyone? Look at how much money they took from members, and eveyone thought they were great at the time... Who were they? Members on this forum that had an idea to sell parts at their partents home... Then moved out and left everyone hanging...

IMO Vulcan should start on a smaller site, get their name out there, and then they will be fine.
How do you know so much and have been on this site for one month?

Did you change your s/n?

-Mike
Old 12-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Jn2

i remeber cobalt performance parts, never looked laggit enough for me to try, but i remember what happend with the owner, he moved around alot and eventually gave up on it...but vulcan has shown to be onthe forums alot, he answers email fast, same with PMs
Old 12-06-2008, 02:06 PM

Also look at your title:

Where did my thread go?!

So was it you that posted the first one? Posing as a member? Were you working on getting free advertisement? That title makes you sound very iffy.

Originally Posted by jetttstream

Did you change your s/n?

-Mike
Been on the site for years, just never registered until recent.

Last edited by CobaltSSRacer1980; 12-06-2008 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-06-2008, 02:07 PM
Jn2

Originally Posted by jetttstream

Did you change your s/n?

-Mike
he could be a member that got banned at one point and came back, when u change ur name your posts and port history stays with you, i know i changed from my old screenname to this one an everything came with me
Old 12-06-2008, 02:08 PM
I'm old school

I am sorry, but you must contact the site admin to become a supporting vendor.