2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Aeroforce gague question

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 11:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aeroforce gague question

ok does anyone here have the new frameware for the aeroforce gagues its the 2.4 frameware? if so when you turn off your car does yours come with a set 'turbo timer' or 'cooldown time' w.e u wanna call it?

i had a few ppl on here that i know look at my car an they were in shock that the gagues have a bulit in turbo timer but theres no way to set it or turn it off

anyone on here has this same issue? an can help?

also setting the shift light i know how to set it but do i put the (.) infront or behide

example .6900 or 6900. an thats 2 program the shift light an it doesnt say set shift light on the menu it just says shift time for those without the new aeroforce that might be trying to help me

thanks in advance
Old 04-10-2008, 11:43 AM

hey man i dont know too much about these but i was definatly thinking about buying one and wanted to know a little bit about it. Where does it plug in and what exactly does it read??? thanks PM if you instead
Old 04-10-2008, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by krazycobalt
hey man i dont know too much about these but i was definatly thinking about buying one and wanted to know a little bit about it. Where does it plug in and what exactly does it read??? thanks PM if you instead
it plugs into the ODBII port, and it reads damn near every perametor your ECU has a sensor for...its a wonderful wonderful wonderful thing!!! checks trouble codes, does 0-60 and 1/4 times, shows real time HP numbers...everything!
Old 04-10-2008, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Drakonen2000
it plugs into the ODBII port, and it reads damn near every perametor your ECU has a sensor for...its a wonderful wonderful wonderful thing!!! checks trouble codes, does 0-60 and 1/4 times, shows real time HP numbers...everything!
yeah it read every little thing from how much boost your push knock retard an 10000 more things goto www.areoforcetech.com for all the details
Old 04-10-2008, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by HidKidSS
ok does anyone here have the new frameware for the aeroforce gagues its the 2.4 frameware? if so when you turn off your car does yours come with a set 'turbo timer' or 'cooldown time' w.e u wanna call it?

i had a few ppl on here that i know look at my car an they were in shock that the gagues have a bulit in turbo timer but theres no way to set it or turn it off

anyone on here has this same issue? an can help?

also setting the shift light i know how to set it but do i put the (.) infront or behide

example .6900 or 6900. an thats 2 program the shift light an it doesnt say set shift light on the menu it just says shift time for those without the new aeroforce that might be trying to help me

thanks in advance

For my version (older than yours):
The shift light setting should be 06500 or whatever you want it set at (there is no way to enter a . in any parameters in my version).

You turn it on by using the Annunciator function and then selecting RPM, and then your number and then selecting for it to turn on Above or Below the number you set.

For your reference:

Here's the version 2.4 User Manual:

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/files/I...AL_rev_2_4.pdf

Effective for all Standard GM and select Ford vehicles as of 2/10/08

Here's a link to their manuals page for others that might need different versions:

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/Usermanual.html
Old 04-10-2008, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Misery5567
For my version (older than yours):
The shift light setting should be 06500 or whatever you want it set at (there is no way to enter a . in any parameters in my version).

You turn it on by using the Annunciator function and then selecting RPM, and then your number and then selecting for it to turn on Above or Below the number you set.

For your reference:

Here's the version 2.4 User Manual:

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/files/I...AL_rev_2_4.pdf

Effective for all Standard GM and select Ford vehicles as of 2/10/08

Here's a link to their manuals page for others that might need different versions:

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/Usermanual.html

yah i did all that when i put in the zero it turns into a . infront idk why n i read that manual today to try an see why it wasnt going on..
Old 04-10-2008, 12:21 PM

ohhh ok so is this gauge consider a "interceptor Gauge" ??? and what is the benefit of having an intercept and a wideband cause that is what i was looking at buying???
Old 04-10-2008, 12:24 PM

goddammit get off the forums and start working on your trunk lol.. i need to find my dremel btw i looked real quick this morning and couldnt find it
Old 04-10-2008, 12:29 PM

ohhh ok so is this gauge consider a "interceptor Gauge" ??? and what is the benefit of having an intercept and a wideband cause that is what i was looking at buying???
interceptor read everything going on with your car for when you change the pulley to make sure ur running safe as for the wideband that which i need also when changeing the pulley an tuned that your not running to rich to blow threw tanks of gas like water also another safety thing

Originally Posted by 0redline6
goddammit get off the forums and start working on your trunk lol.. i need to find my dremel btw i looked real quick this morning and couldnt find it
shhh lol go back to work ur to busy 2 b online fcker lmao im waiting for sum1 2 reply 2 my post about my drilled n slotted cz im also doing my brakes as well n also we needa drill cuz the"father" hid his lmao

Last edited by HidKidSS; 04-10-2008 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-10-2008, 12:30 PM

interceptor read everything going on with your car for when you change the pulley to make sure ur running safe as for the wideband that which i need also when changeing the pulley an tuned that your not running to rich to blow threw tanks of gas like water also another safety thing

shhh lol go back to work ur to busy 2 b online fcker lmao im waiting for sum1 2 reply 2 my post about my drilled n slotted cz im also doing my brakes as well n also we needa drill cuz the"father" hid his lmao
hahaha well i hav a drill thats no problem.. i just gotta find the dremel.. and use the shitty wack ass jack i have lol.. u should go buy a low pro jack
Old 04-10-2008, 12:33 PM

interceptor says...."hey, you gots some knock, do something about it!" ...and wideband says "hey, you is gonna blow your car up, fix your fuel ratios"
Old 04-10-2008, 12:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i have a dremel right in my down stairs yo guys need help with something
Old 04-10-2008, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Drakonen2000
interceptor says...."hey, you gots some knock, do something about it!" ...and wideband says "hey, you is gonna blow your car up, fix your fuel ratios"
haha that sums it up pretty much mad funny way of putting it to haha

Originally Posted by elecblue06
i have a dremel right in my down stairs yo guys need help with something
haha yah my trac bars an my front n rear drilled n slotted i have some unwated wheel shake when im brakeing over 60mph

wow this forum is way way wayyyyy off topic it became a chat room lmao

Last edited by HidKidSS; 04-10-2008 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-10-2008, 12:48 PM

haha yah my trac bars an my front n rear drilled n slotted i have some unwated wheel shake when im brakeing over 60mph

i blame bobby

you still got your hids for sale lol
Old 04-10-2008, 12:48 PM

**** STAYING ON TOPIC.. AND KYLE COME OVER AND BRING YOUR DREMEL.. MAYBE ILL DO MY SUPERCHARGER TODAY LOL.... ******* caps!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 12:51 PM

i blame bobby

you still got your hids for sale lol
naw i sold those awhile ago but im kinda thinking about getting halos so now i might ..MIGHT lol keyword be putting the hi low beam kit up 4 sale not sure yet tho

Originally Posted by 0redline6
**** STAYING ON TOPIC.. AND KYLE COME OVER AND BRING YOUR DREMEL.. MAYBE ILL DO MY SUPERCHARGER TODAY LOL.... ******* caps!!!
haha do my sc also lmao

Last edited by HidKidSS; 04-10-2008 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-10-2008, 12:54 PM

umm i'm busy tonight how bout this weekend maybe we can port m y TB too lol
Old 04-10-2008, 01:22 PM

umm i'm busy tonight how bout this weekend maybe we can port m y TB too lol
NO! lol its gonna rain saturday

naw i sold those awhile ago but im kinda thinking about getting halos so now i might ..MIGHT lol keyword be putting the hi low beam kit up 4 sale not sure yet tho

haha do my sc also lmao
do ur own s/c.. lol u need to tune for it so dont do it till you go back to paul.. and i have my secret messurments i have been reserching on so noone can see lol

ok im leaving work like now lol

Last edited by 0redline6; 04-10-2008 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-10-2008, 01:27 PM

lol ight ill member that when my wideband comes in n u need 2 barrow it ::evil laugh::