2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

A link to a test and tune day and dyno #'s

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 01:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A link to a test and tune day and dyno #'s

Hey everyone,

Well I finally got my vid fom a test and tune dyno session this past summer able to be put on the net. We were doing the tunning on my buddies honda and the rest of us wanted to see our numbers and how our cars were running. I was vey surprised with what i got with my ride I swear its a factory monster lmfao.

I have not really done anything to my ride except for a K&N Intake and a clutch+flywheel combo that's it. totally stock. The temp that day was really warm about 31 celsius and easilly 100% humidity like most TO summers. Hope you guys enjoy the vid and any coments are always more than welcome.

The goal for this summer is a stage 2 kit, a new set of valves and lifters to get a consistant 8k red line, and possibly a new clutch to handle the extra power.
Guys any input or advice is totally appreciated.

For those unable to access the vid the car made 239 whp and 205lbs/feet torque.
Cheers :p

Just a vid with my frinds and I going to the dyno and having dome fun was all safe and fun.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:29 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I would definitely say your numbers are high for stock. Congrats on a beastly stockish car!
Old 02-25-2008, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by BlkDragon SS
Hey everyone,

Well I finally got my vid fom a test and tune dyno session this past summer able to be put on the net. We were doing the tunning on my buddies honda and the rest of us wanted to see our numbers and how our cars were running. I was vey surprised with what i got with my ride I swear its a factory monster lmfao.

I have not really done anything to my ride except for a K&N Intake and a clutch+flywheel combo that's it. totally stock. The temp that day was really warm about 31 celsius and easilly 100% humidity like most TO summers. Hope you guys enjoy the vid and any coments are always more than welcome.

The goal for this summer is a stage 2 kit, a new set of valves and lifters to get a consistant 8k red line, and possibly a new clutch to handle the extra power.
Guys any input or advice is totally appreciated.

For those unable to access the vid the car made 239 whp and 205lbs/feet torque.
Cheers :p

Just a vid with my frinds and I going to the dyno and having dome fun was all safe and fun.

This was done at Tag Racecraft, correct?
Old 02-28-2008, 10:02 AM

Yup the dyno runs were done at Tag. :P
We were all so surprised to see the car do so well on the dyno, and its interesting to see that the torque and HP #'s were so consistant.