Complete Cars List your vehicle for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX gsr

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 08:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX gsr

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR
Apex Silver
Vin JA3AH86CX6U013643
68w,XXX
20,999 with wheels and spring (19,999 without)

I have for sale my 2006 Apex Silver Evo IX gsr. I have owned this car for 4 years and all maintenance has been done by me (I dont trust anyone touching my car). The oil has been changed every 3k miles or sooner with full synthetic 10w-30. I changed the timing belt, water pump, balancing shaft belt, tensioners and pulleys at 60k miles (even the one that requires you to take off the power steering bracket, what a PITA). I changed the brakes, rotors, replaced the soft worn out rubber lines, and flushed the brake fluid 500 miles ago (please see link below about brakes). Slotted and black zinc coated options were chosen with this package.
MAP Stage 2 Brake Package Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII/IX - MAPerformance
The car mods are an amsoil intake with maf adapter, gm 3port, apexi turbo back, TSCompusa tuned on 26 psi. Inside it has Alpine Type R speakers all around and it will have a stock radio (if you want the alpine unit it currently has we can talk about it). Around the rear it has a true wingless (no holes) apex silver truck with all badges and Evo 7 style tail lights a buddy of mine did (he professionally paints). If you want the stock winged trunk or evo 9 tails I can swap them out but its one or the other both sets are not included in the sale. As far as wheels it has XXR 521 8.5 x 18 +25 offset, they have next level motors exclusive color and include hubcentric aluminum rings, fitment is perfect no rubbing. If you dont want the wheels I will lower the price, as i said above, and I can put the stock wheels on, both set of wheels have good newer tires. The car rides on Swift Sport springs (these ride awesome), I went through a ton of springs to find something that rides near stock, as with the wheels if you dont want these I can lower the price and put the stock springs back on. Transmission wise it has a braided stainless upper clutch line and HDSS that was installed at 50k miles.
This car is well sorted and has NOTHING wrong with it, I work on evos, alot, and I know what huge piles of crap alot of them are (cars on their third motor, second tranny, rust on the quarters, bent frames, blown turbos, wiring mess tapped into the main harness, and the list goes on). This car has been well maintain and is priced accordingly, I am fairly firm on the price and if you message me and low ball me I will simply ignore you. I do not want any trades, I already have 3 other cars and dont need another. There will be NO TEST DRIVES unless you bring cash and are serious about buying, otherwise I will be driving the car, I will show you how everything functions, everything works. I am not in a rush to sell the car, it sits and is not daily driven. Message me with any questions.

Last edited by Frew; 08-08-2014 at 08:13 PM.