Drag Racing Kindle Racing and Dalcorp Racing

Who wants to kick some mustang ass??

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 11:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 05REDROCKET
I dont know how Cobras got involved but those are fast, and mustangs in general are not in the Cobalts class there is no comparison. So every now and then you run in to an old guy on the street in his Mustang and you show him who's boss, most guys that bring their Mustangs to the track have some added power under the hood and know how to drive them.
my only issue with what you said is, I hear so much **** talking about Mustangs around here. They're slow, "rustangs" all that nonsense. But when a Mustang beats a Cobalt (it happens, a lot more than most people around here want to believe), all of a sudden, they're "in a different class." Its a two way street. If you (not YOU in particular, just people in general) wanna talk **** on a car, then deal with the fact that not all cars are created equal. Run what you brung and leave the F'kin excuses at home. There's no middle ground, you either win or lose, you're either faster or slower. Engine and drivetrain type, vehicle weight, etc goes out the window.