Electronics, Audio, and Video All Audio, Video, Alarms, and all other electronics

Security light!!! Plz help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 08:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Security light!!! Plz help!!!

Hopefully I'm ok the right section. If not I'm really sorry.
I have an 08 G5 base model, I think it's a Canadian one if I remember right.
And I think it's PK3 both keys have circle with +

So, I pulled my dashboard out so I can hide my double din cause I put an iPad in my dash and moved the heat controls and for some ******* reason I took out the steering column, the top part there it unbolts. And my buddy took out my lock cylinder while the column was out. Long story short. Put it all back together and go to start it and nothing happens. Acts like a starter issue. On acc everything works fine, lights,radio etc.

I've tried everything. Key relearn procedure with both keys. The light would never go off.
I've redone my grounds for both Batteries . And ground strap. The light was solid for a long time. And now it's blinking. All fuses are good. Every single one in the car I had one that was popped it was one of the 2amp ones I believe the BCM I don't remember. I pulled the main wiring harness to the left of the wheel apart to check for corrosion and with the thing on the left kicker panel on the passenger side. The boost post is tight. I can jump the starter relay and it turns over. So it's not the starter. And both batteries are brand new. It's stuck at my buddies house for about a week now and I'm stumped. Can anyone help me please?!?! I'm about to unload a whole clip from my Ak on this damn thing