Featured Car Showcase Featured car submissions, voting, and showcasing.

NWAE Cobalt's COTM submission for July

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 02:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dman090
and it looks like yours has gotten most of the parts
that argument has been had just a few times
Old 06-16-2009, 02:34 AM

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
Just a few.....hmm...I cant even count the times you two were arguing about the cars while i was up there lol
Old 06-16-2009, 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by YelloEye
Just a few.....hmm...I cant even count the times you two were arguing about the cars while i was up there lol
you contributed to my delinquincy (sp?)
and you have no room to talk after showing mel the mr2....:P
Old 06-16-2009, 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by NWAE Cobalt
you contributed to my delinquincy (sp?)
and you have no room to talk after showing mel the mr2....:P
Lol! true!
Old 06-16-2009, 02:43 AM

btw, what did you call about earlier lolol, i just noticed my missed call haha
Old 06-16-2009, 02:45 AM

btw, what did you call about earlier lolol, i just noticed my missed call haha
uhhh.....I have no freakin idea lol
Old 06-16-2009, 02:48 AM

lollerskates
Old 06-16-2009, 02:49 AM

Oh but I do have a Q for you.....at what RPM do we get valve float....cause I kinda accidentally took mine to 8k+ for a second....the tires chirped because of the sudden rotation change
Old 06-16-2009, 02:51 AM

Oh but I do have a Q for you.....at what RPM do we get valve float....cause I kinda accidentally took mine to 8k+ for a second....the tires chirped because of the sudden rotation change
7.5k...hopefully no floaty floaty

everythign seem ok???
i would compression test it all..
Old 06-16-2009, 03:07 AM

7.5k...hopefully no floaty floaty

everythign seem ok???
i would compression test it all..
She runs fine, possibly better not sure lol, i opened her up today and she took off on me quicker than expected, this humid air has been killing my power lately.

Oh and I'm buying a Nikon D60 tomorrow!

Last edited by YelloEye; 06-16-2009 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-16-2009, 03:14 AM

She runs fine, possibly better not sure lol, i opened her up today and she took off on me quicker than expected, this humid air has been killing my power lately.

Oh and I'm buying a Nikon D60 tomorrow!
I hate you
Old 06-16-2009, 03:19 AM

I hate you
I was actually thinking about getting the D90 but its almost twice the price and 10mp should be plenty for my needs. Although getting the D60 limits my options on lenses, I think I should be able to cough up the dough for a spendy lens when the time comes.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:24 AM

w3rd homey..now buy one and send it to me
Old 06-16-2009, 03:29 AM

4th pic... looks like theres some jizz overspray on the column and HOW DID U BREAK YOUR VENT THINGY!!??!
Old 06-16-2009, 03:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
people are acctualy voting for this pathetic excuse of a cobalt..:P

j/k. Tom's got my vote.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:48 AM

w3rd homey..now buy one and send it to me
If I had that kinda money the car would have turbo, turbo cams, and all supporting mods....and possibly AWD lol
Old 06-16-2009, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by SilverSSedan
4th pic... looks like theres some jizz overspray on the column and HOW DID U BREAK YOUR VENT THINGY!!??!
thats actually some light scracthes as ive had the gauges out a few times.
the vent got broken a while back and i havent gotten around to totally fixing it yet, if you push the tab back in place it stays for a while lol

If I had that kinda money the car would have turbo, turbo cams, and all supporting mods....and possibly AWD lol
well, get on it!!

lawl, thanks

Last edited by NWAE Cobalt; 06-16-2009 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-16-2009, 04:40 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
I wanna see you go 24hrs without posting this thread..........
Old 06-16-2009, 04:45 PM

Me thinks tom would go thru withdrawls lol
Old 06-16-2009, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Maven
I wanna see you go 24hrs without posting this thread..........
why would i do anything like that...this competition is about getting your thread seen so people know what you have done and may vote for you...
Old 06-16-2009, 09:22 PM

If this car wins it will be a testament of how horrible this site has become. Fart cans and ebay intakes

You can always tell how much someone knows about cars by looking at their exhaust size. You put down 180 horse power on a dyno but yet your running 3" exhaust? I'll never understand it. I bet you would pick up a few horse and torq from a smaller diameter exhaust. And please don't act like I don't know what I'm talking about because I have built well over 500 wheel horse power vehicles...and 3" is perfect on the latest project a Acura Integra GSR putting down 386 wheel horse power on 14psi T3/4 turbo and he runs 3".
Old 06-16-2009, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by R&C_rallySS
If this car wins it will be a testament of how horrible this site has become. Fart cans and ebay intakes
No. If this car wins it will be a testament of blood sweat and tears winning vs the "pretty car". A 2.2 like this is very rare and it would be nice for a car like this to win instead of a stock-ish SC.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:28 PM

You can always tell how much someone knows about cars by looking at their exhaust size. You put down 180 horse power on a dyno but yet your running 3" exhaust? I'll never understand it. I bet you would pick up a few horse and torq from a smaller diameter exhaust. And please don't act like I don't know what I'm talking about because I have built well over 500 wheel horse power vehicles...and 3" is perfect on the latest project a Acura Integra GSR putting down 386 wheel horse power on 14psi T3/4 turbo and he runs 3".
Old 06-16-2009, 09:32 PM

ummm...its called a muffler, and does a good job making a good tone...(alot of the sc owners have them too haha) and my intake flows just as good as any name brand, im not the one who obviously wasted an ass ton of money on parts like you did...cause if you spent as much on that car as i did buying my car then you have no business bitchin here
and if i win...I currently have the highest HP 2.2 na, one of only a handful of n/as on this site running the times i do, and ive paved the way for alot of modding on this site...i dont even want to hear what is wrong with my car...
and if we want to talk about stock hp vs current, i bet you i have a bigger gain

ummm...its called a muffler, and does a good job making a good tone...(alot of the sc owners have them too haha) and my intake flows just as good as any name brand, im not the one who obviously wasted an ass ton of money on parts like you did...cause if you spent as much on that car as i did buying my car then you have no business bitchin here
and if i win...I currently have the highest HP 2.2 na, one of only a handful of n/as on this site running the times i do, and ive paved the way for alot of modding on this site...i dont even want to hear what is wrong with my car...
and if we want to talk about stock hp vs current, i bet you i have a bigger gain

its 3" for sound, the downpipe and muffler are both 2.5" to create exhaust velocity...yah, i know what im talking about too. I did do some research before purchasing and installing...so **** off

Last edited by NWAE Cobalt; 06-16-2009 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-16-2009, 09:32 PM

This has to be a joke. You can only argue and use swear words. Where is your logic? You did research and sound testing? Do yourself a favor, if the exhaust note noise is what you based your choice on, go back to the basics and learn about cars. There is no question about how much research you did and how much you know about cars based on your comments. I'm still sitting here thinking your just joking around with what you wrote. And where did you do your research at? Cobaltss.net?

Now if you were basing your comments off of a different topic, for example:

Your just putting together a budget car to look nice and sound good then I could see your point. But your talking about mods and go fast parts. Your talking about dyno time and trying to pave the way for others to mod their 2.2s. Well, I'm sorry for those who follow your logic and end up cutting them selfs short for listening to a complete fool.

Quick Reply: NWAE Cobalt's COTM submission for July