Forced Induction Turbos/Superchargers

Going ZZP Twincharged- 2nd Buyer

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 05:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HunterKiller89
some people in here are also just ********...
Not just ******** "jealous ********"
Old 03-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Banned

Car looks badass op only bad thing i have to say about it is that huge bump in the trunk, you can get smaller and have less weight and sound much better, but other than that, sweeeeeeeeeeeet.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Killa SS
thank you. hey, are u gonna bring that bird down to one of our SEE meets when its nice out? itd be nice to see it.
AInt sure just got a 750cfm carb for her and waiting for my tuner to get back to me so i can get it installed and tuned. Looking to make about 400rwhp
Old 03-07-2009, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by KillerBee
AInt sure just got a 750cfm carb for her and waiting for my tuner to get back to me so i can get it installed and tuned. Looking to make about 400rwhp
nice, i jsut installed a high rise intake mani and holly 4 barrel 750 on my dads "66 El camino yesterday. gotta get it tuned for it now. whos ur guy? how good? pricing?
Old 03-07-2009, 05:35 PM

nice, i jsut installed a high rise intake mani and holly 4 barrel 750 on my dads "66 El camino yesterday. gotta get it tuned for it now. whos ur guy? how good? pricing?
Well he is here in midland. He charges 85 an hr. He never tuned anythign for me but he has tuned some friends of mine and they love it. Yeah i also bought a Eldlebrock 1411 750cfm 4 barrel carb for it. It has an aluminum intake from Eldlebrock and has a big cam in it! Then again its a 455 ci big block!
Old 03-07-2009, 05:58 PM

Ok please no more fighting on my thread! and the $7200 was for ALOT of stuff besides the KIT.

I SPENT $4100 INSTALLED for a potential 500+whp car, that was worth it to me. Yeah I will need to do a few more things to support that, but I am HAPPY and that is what counts.

So please no more fighting on here
Old 03-07-2009, 05:59 PM

now when will this kit be available, to people who live more than 10hrs away
Old 03-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats btw. I have been interested in this kit but also live in FL. I asked if and when this kit would be available outside the shop but I'm not gonna hold them to the answer lol. Thread was funy tho. Mine would have been something like this:

Bought kit
Had it installed
Here's some Pics
Here's some dyno sheets
Thanks ect...
Peace
Old 03-07-2009, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mybadss
Ok please no more fighting on my thread! and the $7200 was for ALOT of stuff besides the KIT.

I SPENT $4100 INSTALLED for a potential 500+whp car, that was worth it to me. Yeah I will need to do a few more things to support that, but I am HAPPY and that is what counts.

So please no more fighting on here
Just report the evo *** and have him banned. He wants to wave his 2 inch E-***** around about a COMPLETELY different and more expensive car then let the mods take care of the douchebag
Old 03-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Bannned

Originally Posted by _UnLiMiTeD_
Just report the evo *** and have him banned. He wants to wave his 2 inch E-***** around about a COMPLETELY different and more expensive car then let the mods take care of the douchebag
just another narc reporting **** to the mods... shut up

OP, you taking the car to the track?

Last edited by ColeJJones; 03-07-2009 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-07-2009, 07:12 PM

what size pulley does the kit run?
Old 03-07-2009, 07:25 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
^^ probably a fairly large one. The blower isnt used for much of the powerband, so using a smaller pulley will just increase parasitic loss up high when the turbo is spooled.
i would guess a 3.2"-3.5"
Old 03-07-2009, 08:14 PM

Yeah I will be taking it to track this fall after I get axels and slicks or at least DR'S

It runs a stock pulley
Old 03-07-2009, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by RooTBeeR
what size pulley does the kit run?
The kit runs the stock pulley
Old 03-07-2009, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mybadss
Yeah I will be taking it to track this fall after I get axels and slicks or at least DR'S

It runs a stock pulley

Do you go up to BIR?
Old 03-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Rent me! per hour

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
it's not that you can't max the maf out and be safe, it is up the end user if they want to push it that hard.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:09 AM

I have never raced at BIR, maybe this summer. I got family up there anyway
Old 03-08-2009, 12:10 AM

You can't say you didn't go wot atleast 12 times and laugh like a little school girl on the way home.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:34 AM

Oh well yeah I did a bunch of pulls from 40-120, and 60-100, on both boost settings. It was SICK... I didnt do it in WI because they are a **** when it comes to tickets. I heard you have to pay them on the spot, so I was on cruise!! lol

Some R32 tried to race me near Chicago, and as soon as he heard my SPOOL and BOV he backed off , lol.

I went out driving tonight, and man is my car a HEAD turner, the SPOOL and BOV sound is SICK.

I had a guy in a red SRT4 try to play with me and when I smashed by him, he came up next to me and had a huge smile and gave me props, then got on his phone lol

Anyone in the MN METRO have a camera and wanna help me shoot some VID'S?
Old 03-08-2009, 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by ColeJJones
just another narc reporting **** to the mods... shut up

OP, you taking the car to the track?
lawlz..

and to the rest of the people, im just stating my opinion to some people. If I had a geo metro I would still say the same damn thing, geez people love to drag my car into it. Leave my car out of it, it didnt do anything to you

oh ok, so i say somehting nice and i get butt hurt. GTFO and get the **** outta ur ass. i aint butt hurt cuz i dont have a super kool overly priced white evo. im not getting into an e argument about this. my car makes great power for what it is and and what i have in to it. and would have no problem hanging with or beating an evo similar to urs. so stfu with ur e **** talk.
Wow That wasnt directed at you, hence why it was entered a couple spaces down. But what a way to attack Do you love my evo or something?? You love to bring it up alot My evo is ******* slow, why bring it up??? Remember I have no top end, and the car only runs 11's (which is slow these days). So you run 10's?

Originally Posted by KillerBee
Not just ******** "jealous ********"
yessir, that is right. Nailed it right on the head.

Last edited by 04redline0124; 03-08-2009 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-08-2009, 03:48 AM

I think most are just jealous the OP had 7200 to blow on his car (myself included LOL). I say congrats. I myself thought about getting this kit when I had my balt, then I found my FRC and havn't looked back. Still I miss my Balt at times. Have fun with the new power.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:48 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 04redline0124
lawlz..

and to the rest of the people, im just stating my opinion to some people. If I had a geo metro I would still say the same damn thing, geez people love to drag my car into it. Leave my car out of it, it didnt do anything to you

Wow That wasnt directed at you, hence why it was entered a couple spaces down. But what a way to attack Do you love my evo or something?? You love to bring it up alot My evo is ******* slow, why bring it up??? Remember I have no top end, and the car only runs 11's (which is slow these days). So you run 10's?

yessir, that is right. Nailed it right on the head.
i just want to point out, you're the one who brought up your evo...
Old 03-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Banned

congrats on the new power, have fun with it
Old 03-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Banned

correct. clearly he feels the need to stay on a cobalt site after selling his REDLINE to talk smack and feel like he is some god, for what? however if you notice he is one of the rare few who is always on. always posting up stupid bullshit that makes no sense. I once read that people who have issues join forums and just post a bunch of **** to make themselves feel better. if he had anything better to do he would stop posting or quoting people and trying to pick fights. leave the poor guy alone. clearly he has issues. i can tell that he has some issues with himself because he is going to come on here, read all of this and be like **** no **** you. then it will make himself feel better with whatever comment or remark he has to write back to this. however when he gets that feeling of "i just served that guy, or fucked them up". he has no clue that i am never coming back in this thread and reading what he had to say because i have better things to do in my life. go get a life and stop showing everyone you have personal issues with yourself. trust issues or wanting to feel cool or whatever the case is.

im out. even though he is going to write back and feel cool and be like omfg i just served that guy and i totally one that arguement. REALIZE that i will never read what you had to say back to me and i already know that you have some type of problem. later tool
Old 03-08-2009, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Milkey1
correct. clearly he feels the need to stay on a cobalt site after selling his REDLINE to talk smack and feel like he is some god, for what? however if you notice he is one of the rare few who is always on. always posting up stupid bullshit that makes no sense. I once read that people who have issues join forums and just post a bunch of **** to make themselves feel better. if he had anything better to do he would stop posting or quoting people and trying to pick fights. leave the poor guy alone. clearly he has issues. i can tell that he has some issues with himself because he is going to come on here, read all of this and be like **** no **** you. then it will make himself feel better with whatever comment or remark he has to write back to this. however when he gets that feeling of "i just served that guy, or fucked them up". he has no clue that i am never coming back in this thread and reading what he had to say because i have better things to do in my life. go get a life and stop showing everyone you have personal issues with yourself. trust issues or wanting to feel cool or whatever the case is.

im out. even though he is going to write back and feel cool and be like omfg i just served that guy and i totally one that arguement. REALIZE that i will never read what you had to say back to me and i already know that you have some type of problem. later tool
You are the one getting all bent out of shape about my opinion. Again nothign to do with my car, im jsut saying that spending 7200 dolalrs on a car to only get like 400 whp is a waste IMO, some of you think differently that is fine, just dont get all "zomg he is so mean" on me, because that is just old. This is a ******* forum, if you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen.

I wasmaking a comparison showing how much of waste it seems.

Im happy he likes it because that is what matters, and I want his job , because I cant just blow 7200 on a car right now without taking a ******* loan. He could of pieced together a turbo kit wit heverything for like less then 3k, and had the same power, but without all the tuning complications.

Last edited by 04redline0124; 03-08-2009 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: Going ZZP Twincharged- 2nd Buyer