General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

check it out please!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 08:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
check it out please!

alright guys, ive been looking into this for sometime...and being that its coming up in the next few months i really think this thing needs to be blown up on our forums and spread around.....theres a time attack going on in august i believe its the 4th n 5th...but double check the website to make sure...its at summit point raceway in Virginia, any one car race, and its not just racing the first day is practice (saturday) and then the time attacks the second day (sunday)....spectators have a free entry, and from the last time i read there was a 220$ entrance fee for one day...or 400$ for both if you wanted to participate in the event...but they have since changed that and pulled all info down about this event since they had to reschedule the event which was origionally going to take place on sept 23 n 24, but check it out...heres a copy n paste of what i got from them in reply to an email i sent them. as stated there will also be a car show there...and this i believe is our chance to show everyone that this aftermarket world isnt all about imports.....and that domestics can dominate too.

Aaron,

The date was moved due to a scheduling conflict with another group that wanted the track.

We have alot of information on the website, or we will soon I should say. The event is open to the public, so anyone can come on down and either drive for fun, practice, race or just hang out and watch. We'll have a car show at the SUmmit Point event and we are gearing up to make that event the biggest East Coast Time Attack of the year. Once we figure out the pricing for the event, we'll post that info on our website.

If you have any specific questions, just go ahead and ask, and I will do my best to answer them.

Nikolas

Redline:Time Attack!
661-992-4384

www.TimeAttack.com