General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Cobalt SS Survey by GM

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 06:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobalt SS Survey by GM

Hey, for the owners of SS's out there. Have you been contacted by anyone about your SS?
I was contacted by both the General Manager from the dealer I bought the car from and the Reginonal Manager. Both wanted to know how I liked the car, was I satisfied with it so far and if there was anything I needed to feel free and contact them. Typical I thought, BUT - they didn't ask me about the service from the dealer or anything related to customer service. They only asked about the car. This was about a week after I purchased it.

THEN, last week I was contacted by someone from GM, can't remember what office or division they were from. Anyway, all they wanted to know was if I had any intentions of modifying the car. We went through all types of mods and reasons for them.
Anyone else get a call?

I'm guessing there feeling out the market to see what will sell and what won't.
Old 04-30-2005, 06:30 PM

That's freaking awesome you went through mods and stuff. Wow.
Old 05-02-2005, 09:05 AM
Premium Member

I just got the regular "Purchase and Delivery Satisfaction Survey" the other day. The car is getting high marks but Bill Heard Chevrolet is SOL. Hope to get a survey about mods, though. I'm happy with the performance I"m getting now, but if GM offered mods that did not void the warranty (I know, I'm dreaming), that would be awesome. After my last two cars, I won't buy a car without a solid warranty anymore.