General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

DSLSJA - HIN Charlotte - Post show info, pics, and vids!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 12:52 PM

Location: Voted by the people, most likely to get pulled over by a cop
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DSLSJA - HIN Charlotte - Post show info, pics, and vids!

First of all on behave of Jason and Mike we would like to thank everyone that came out and showed at HIN. To say we were well received is an understatement. Considering some of us were parked to AMG SLR's and other 6 figure sponsored rides, we still turned heads...met a lot of people (including 6 new members hopefully)...and yes, my license plate did get a lot of attention (not all good, lol). >

For the members that made and showed their car Matt 205, Rally, JR, Raineman, Dillon, BigD, and of course SCBlkRl I personally thank you. 8) A few special thank you's go out to Brewski (not yet an official member) for busting his ass to make sure his sweet ass balt :bling was counted with our team points and to Spyder. Spyder has a very clean ride. He isn't a SC Balt so he can't be a member but for that day he was an honorary member and really contributed to the team. He and his friends are welcome to hang with us any time! Matt 205, it was VERY cool for your parents to come out and see what was going on! Please tell them I said thanks and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet them. Also, to RedlineinSc (Drew) and Aeain... they did not show their cars (but should have, rant to come later) but yet they worked their asses off both at my place and at the show on 2 different days to help ensure that we all were ready to go. Cleaning any and every part of our cars. That's what a real group does for one another!!! Thank you!

Congrats goes to JohnsRallyYellow for winning top GM!!! Not only did he come out ahead in our group, but beat out a H2 sitting on 30" rims. Man was she pissed I was very happy that he took a trophy home for the club!!!!

We very well could have taken another home for team representation imo. The winning team had 16 members there I believe. We had 10, with 3 members with their cars in the parking lot and another back in TN. Suprchrgd, Carlos, Drew, and Aeain it was great to see you guys again (Suprchrgd nice to finally meet you, lol) but we really needed you guys and I would have been tickled to see you guys in there with us. Im sure that we could have got 2 or 3 after that. Im sure that for future car shows after people see the pics and vids and hear the stories that we have that they will be sure to participate in the future. We have the Elite Summer Nationals and NOPI up next. NOPI will have its own thread as it will make HIN look like a joke. There are GM sponsorship's pending on how many people go to it and I hope to see more than 10 of our group there. I realize the commitment involved and really appreciate everyone's involvement.

For a first car show of this size for the group I was really happy for the turnout and look forward to more!!!

Here is the link for the pics and vids. Please start at the bottom and work your way up as I haven't switched them around just yet. These are pics from me, BigD's bish (he wasn't allowed to have the camera, lol), and Drew (who has the blurry pics. I'll work with you man, lol).

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g225/mrphoto103/HIN/