General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

found out who keyed my car

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 01:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking found out who keyed my car

so i posted a couple of days ago how i tought somebody keyed my car at the movies but i was wrong today i found out it was a person i work with cause people people told me he was braging about it so i got so mad and me and my best freind who also worked there went to his car on break and he got his knife and i got my knife and keyed his **** on each door panel straight to the metal and also his windows just liked he keyed my **** on the door panel straight to the metal and since i closed with him me and my freind waited to see his reaction he snapped we all got into a huge fight in the parking lot they called the cops but they could not press any charges they had no proof but am satisfied i got my revenge
Old 06-22-2006, 01:26 AM

hell ya duddE!!!! owned
Old 06-22-2006, 01:30 AM

I wouldve cut the lower radiator hose
Old 06-22-2006, 01:31 AM

Wow! I really don't know what to say about that. I truely hope you got the right guy though!
Old 06-22-2006, 01:33 AM

you better walk to work from now on or you will see your car on blocks.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:35 AM

Even though he keyed yours, it was pretty dick that you did it to his. Should of just confronted him or something.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by campo165
you better walk to work from now on or you will see your car on blocks.
Thats why I wouldve slit the radiator hose . Less noticeable... Until you see the fluid I guess

he doensnt have the *****

he doesnt have the *****

lol dude straight ownage!! u should put a camera on ur car to see if the sob tries that **** agian. nice revenge tho! ur an inspriation to all of us.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:39 AM

Should have just beat the guys ass. But goodjob on getting away with it anywas.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by WSFrazier
Even though he keyed yours, it was pretty dick that you did it to his. Should of just confronted him or something.

you probably would have done the same if you were in his situation and given the opportunity

eye for an eye
Old 06-22-2006, 01:50 AM

Not what I would consider the best move, but that little revenge is sweet. Unfortunately it willonly escalate from there.

Look into getting some kind of servalance set up fo your car. I would recomend a few small cameras inside the car with a VCR or DVR and a power inverter connected to an extra battery. If possible use a box so you can record with multiple cameras at one time on one tape. Standard VHS should give you about 6hrs of record time in "extended play". Just change the tape out at lunch ad you should be set for the day. If anyone does anything you have proof for the police.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by WSFrazier
Totally agree Wes.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:51 AM
Banned

shows the maturity level............
Old 06-22-2006, 01:52 AM
Platinum Member

how old are you?
Old 06-22-2006, 01:59 AM

am 18

but guys listen if u were in my shoes and somebody vandilized the car u worked for and u know who did it a bet half of u guys would not have the self controll i know i dont i dont let stuff like that slide with out payback its like if u know the guy who cheated on u with ur girlfriend and hes bragging about it u would go over to him and mess his a#3 up
Old 06-22-2006, 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by HiSpdPursuit
you probably would have done the same if you were in his situation and given the opportunity

eye for an eye
WOW. OK. Yeah. An eye for an eye????? Know what? I've been in that situation before. Didn't make me want to key the person's car. It DID make me confront them about it and eventually go to the police with it because I had proof it was them who keyed my car. I think watching them have to get their punk ass a job and give up their hard earned money to fix what they'd done plus being able to walk out of the situation as a better person was more satisfying than anything I could have done to their car.

Like someone else said, all it's going to do is escalate the situation. Next they'll bust out a window, slash a tire, etc. That's the problem with an eye for an eye...there's no limited to how many "eyes" have to be taken before someone puts a stop to it.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:06 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by alleycat58
WOW. OK. Yeah. An eye for an eye????? Know what? I've been in that situation before. Didn't make me want to key the person's car. It DID make me confront them about it and eventually go to the police with it because I had proof it was them who keyed my car. I think watching them have to get their punk ass a job and give up their hard earned money to fix what they'd done plus being able to walk out of the situation as a better person was more satisfying than anything I could have done to their car.

Like someone else said, all it's going to do is escalate the situation. Next they'll bust out a window, slash a tire, etc. That's the problem with an eye for an eye...there's no limited to how many "eyes" have to be taken before someone puts a stop to it.
agreed. for the thread starter, you will eventually realize, once you mature, that what you did was not the best way to handle the situation.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:08 AM

Couldn't have said it better myself. Although, I never found who keyed my 2.4 SS.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by slick54
but guys listen if u were in my shoes and somebody vandilized the car u worked for and u know who did it a bet half of u guys would not have the self controll i know i dont i dont let stuff like that slide with out payback its like if u know the guy who cheated on u with ur girlfriend and hes bragging about it u would go over to him and mess his a#3 up
Payback only gets you more payback. Seriously though, I probably would have confronted him and made him pay for it. Good luck though, because now you and he both get the wonderful opportunity of worrying about what's going to happen next over the next 6-12 months. If you're both not careful you might just end up fired from the job, to say the least..
Old 06-22-2006, 02:15 AM

Leave it to a woman to bring wisdom to this thread.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:24 AM

18 nice. And this is the youth of America. Now what?

First off you work with this guy. The conflict will role over into work and the 2 of you will get fired. Now who's looking for a job?

Second, you went after this guy because someone told you that he said he did it? Wow, there is a lot of proof in that. How do you know that this person did not set him up to take the fall?

Third, even tho no one filed charges on you at the time of the fight, did you know that he still can. On top of that you can be charged with FELONY Vandelism for causing more then $400 in damage to his vehicle? That means you goto jail for at least 24 hours and you pay about $5000 in bail on top of the legal and court fees. Not to mention the civil liablity you now have to pay when he sues you.

What you should have done was confront him about it with a friend as a wittness and then called the police and filed a report.

2 WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT!
Old 06-22-2006, 02:27 AM

plus you admtted to doing it to 5,000 + people on here and he coulda been setup and thers no proof of him saying it
Old 06-22-2006, 02:29 AM

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

-Mahatma Ghandi
Old 06-22-2006, 02:30 AM

he came to me

after he saw this he ran staight to my cay and got in my face whey would he do that because he knows that i know he keyed my car and that i was getting him back poor listen when ur were eighteen u would have done the same thing and dont say u wouldnt cause thats crap

Quick Reply: found out who keyed my car