General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

So, i got a ticket today..

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 08:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol, he cant give a you a ticket for suspicious driving, theres is not even a law for suspicious driving, wtf is that, the only thing he can do if he think your suspicious is stop you, verify your papers and let you go, you were not even doing the speed limit, wtf. totaly harrassment

and he dont have the right to ask you with who you where talking to on the phone,

Last edited by h0l0caust; 07-24-2007 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-24-2007, 09:57 AM

last ticket i got was for 'unsafe start'... i was on a hill, going through a light with the ******* cop about to rearend me. Oil on the road, 85F out, Pirellis... of course they're going to spin a little... I didn't even leave any black marks! And, this is funny, the guy on the crotch rocket right in front of me, pulls it back on to its rear wheel and takes off at full tilt!! And I get pulled over for 'unsafe start'?
As it turned out, this was the very same Ticonderoga local yokel that had almost redecorated the back of my brand new (at the time) SS and I bitched him out about it front of his boss. Him pulling me over was him paying me back in spades for last September. Naturally, once I saw who it was, I was a complete and total ******** to him.
Now, seeing as this was Ticonderoga NY and you have a better chance of getting picked up by aliens than getting a fair shake in their kangaroo traffic court, I just mailed it in.
$155... $100 for the fine, $55 for the state 'surcharge'.
**** you, Ticonderoga and **** you, New York State.

Hope you make out ok on this one, mang. Sounds a bit like bullshit to me.

Scott
Old 07-24-2007, 10:19 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by h0l0caust
lol, he cant give a you a ticket for suspicious driving, theres is not even a law for suspicious driving, wtf is that, the only thing he can do if he think your suspicious is stop you, verify your papers and let you go, you were not even doing the speed limit, wtf. totaly harrassment

and he dont have the right to ask you with who you where talking to on the phone,
QFT!

to be honest unless you post a copy of the ticket i am calling bullshit
Old 07-24-2007, 10:23 AM

Received 65 Likes on 59 Posts
Please post it so i can send it to a free friends. Share the laughs
Old 07-24-2007, 09:40 PM
tio

Black out your personal info and post the ticket.

How much is the ticket for ??
Old 07-25-2007, 02:02 AM

dude looks like that cops gonna nail you for anything he wants to in the future unless you yank on his leash hard with the judge. Seriously a ticket for going under the speed limit. Doesnt 161 have a sign with the max and minimum posted on it like most speed limit signs i see.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:06 AM
Banned

that sucks man , thats bullshit
Old 07-25-2007, 03:32 PM

i got a speeding ticket, clocked me at 87 in a 65 zone on highway, i had music up i iddn't pay attentino to radar and just as i looked in my rearview mirror i saw him sitting there stupid thing of me was hitting my brakes if gone 90 past cops and they didnt' do anything, anyways i look in my review mirror and he isn't moving to come out and get me so it's like 2 miles up the highway and there's this exit i'm like i wonder if i should get off and hide, i figured nah he would have got me by now well what happens i pass the exit (the next one is like 5 miles away) and i see him flying up so i get in the right lane he does the same and the rest is history, so the lesson is don't hit your brakes, and if you do go hide fast as possbile lol, 200 dollars ticket i got. and when he handed it to me he pointed at my radar and said did that thing pick me up?