General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

They really know how to treat customers - RPD update

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 02:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Matt, Ryan, you guys are great. Unfortunately, your boss is set on coming across as a troll.

ZZP makes some great things, and seems to have solid business.

It's just too bad that it's all in spite of Zooomer, not because of him.

Imagine where ZZP could have been if they had partnered with their customers instead of viewing them as adversaries...

Originally Posted by Matt M
First off, remember- he's not a customer. He has gone on a mission to harm ZZP. He may have been a customer in the past, but obviously not anymore. Second- there is much more to the story than you know. This person has been extremely dishonest in the way he presented the situation to the community, and he was unreasonable towards ZZP for a while before anyone got upset with him.
None of that is valid cause or reason to have the owner resort to namecalling. Also, what SilverSS_TNR said below.

Last edited by brainchasm; 05-11-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:55 PM

First off, remember- he's not a customer. He has gone on a mission to harm ZZP. He may have been a customer in the past, but obviously not anymore. Second- there is much more to the story than you know. This person has been extremely dishonest in the way he presented the situation to the community, and he was unreasonable towards ZZP for a while before anyone got upset with him.
REGARDLESS if hes got the ZZP logo in his sig, then he should not be saying those types of things to people period, lol and a customer in the past is still a customer haha
Old 05-11-2011, 02:57 PM
USA Y U NO HAVE AUTOBAHN?

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ZZP's best option would to have said "we will discuss this privately"

And then you guys to take the extra mile to resolve this behind closed doors, so the OP comes back and says

"It has been resolved"

that would have been the most professional route.

because this whole thing started to help your business to make parts that people will buy. RPD pillars with spots for gauges. For you to make a profit..

You can't expect someone to spend their own money for your monetary gains.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:03 PM

i wish you would present such info.
a lot of people here know me and know that is not something i would do.
you keep saying that i was extremely dishonest. prove it?
you don't know me at all so don't act like you do.
i've posted all of the information i have, and it checks out.
keep calling me a scam artist, and that i'm on a mission to harm zzp.
i've bought all sorts of parts before from you guys and they were always great parts.
i have no reason to "harm zzp."
i do have every reason to "ridiculously request" my parts returned in the same condition they were sent in and expect you to cover shipping as I sent you the pod as a favor to help ZZP make money and help the community.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:03 PM
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 06_cobalt
One thing that you could always do is if you are willing to replace the rpd screen and interviewatruins accepts then have interviewatruins post an email stating from his dealers how much it is to replace the screen. Then in front of god and everybody tell interviewatruins that you will send him the money to replace it(if you accept/take responsibility) and then wire him the money however you please and keep a copy of your transaction so he cannot say you didn't then its done. That way you would have it in writing and this thread can be done. If that is what you want to do.
Uhhh, no, it wouldn't be done. He would still have our RPD, pillar, and 3 gauge pillar, and full retail price in cash for his used RPD. How could that possibly be considered done?
Old 05-11-2011, 03:05 PM
Supporting Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
To start:
Why am I so mad? Why am I calling him a ******** and refusing to go through emails and such?

-Because he is a scammer and a liar trying to extort ZZP. I have to waste a ton of precious time simply because he's a liar and a scammer who wants something for nothing and is misrepresenting a story here. Picture yourself having to defend false accusations against a bunch of BS. Should you be polite? Should you bow to his demands because of misguided public opinion? A bunch of people who don't know **** about the situation deciding he's right? No. I'm not a nice guy, never claimed to be. What I am is an honest business man who tells it like it is. I treat people right but don't take any bullshit.

Why did I call him a customer?
-I call everyone a customer from the standpoint of being a business owner. Just just use of terms. But in this transaction, he is not a customer. He did not purchase from ZZP. In fact I am going to present some new evidence. And oh wait...could be it be? Could this change people's minds? Yeah, probably but it's exactly what I shouldn't have to waste my time doing and the public who wants to add their 2 cents with no clue of what's going on forces this nonesense to continue.

Here is the very first exchange from ruins to me 06-29-2010, 01:09 PM :
"my names haza newman. saw you were interested in making a piece for the lnf guys. the only reason i wish to sell mine is because there is no boost gauge"

Now here's why that is important. He was selling his part. He is not the hero of the community looking to help out by loaning ZZP his pod. This was never a loan situation. He was SELLING his part. Get it? See how that changes things? I would not have agreed to any deal had he not contacted me with one for SALE. Furthermore, this makes ME the customer, not him. Just because you own a business, doesn't mean the other guy is the customer. He contacted ME wanting to SELL ME something. So if the "customer is always right" wouldn't I be in the right?

After a couple exchanges discussing a possible deal/trade/sale, he asked about his original unit and what would happen to it. Here is my PM reply:
"I won't have original parts when we're done. your part gets destroyed. I would be willing to send you one of our new ones tho." The context here is that I'm buying his, not getting it on loan. So I am offering additional value to get his...

It was clearly stated to this guy that his factory part would be destroyed. We agreed on an exchange of his RPD for a new ZZP one, once completed. In the thread I said that it 'normally takes about 3 months'. This was not a promise to him. It was information. He later said I 'promised him one in 3 months' which really set me off and was my first clue of his lying nature.

After we agreed on this transaction, Haza did a few things making him annoying but no big deal.
1. Requests additional things:
"okay, you all wouldn't happen to have a stock ss or base model pillar to put on there would you? if not its okay. jw.

haza "
To which I reply "probably. I'll check. "
I went above and beyond sending him a 3 gauge pod for free. No charge to ship it either.

2. Not only does he request a shipping label to send me his RPD, he requests AN ENTIRE BOX! So I literally have to ship him a box with a label on it. Again deal keeps skewing away from my favor, costing me more and more $ but I'm an easy going guy so it's fine.
--------------------------
FF to a month ago or so and he emails freaking out. Demands an RPD to replace his telling me he sold his car. Now here is where I made the mistake of even responding. I should have said "that was not our deal" you sold me yours in trade for something. Then been done with him. But I offered to go out of my way to help him and his special needs. It's not my fault he sold his car. People think some emergency in their life constitutes one in mine. It doesn't but I'm a decent guy who tries to help when I can, so I offer some solutions.

Once I agreed to help him with his new situation of selling his car, he then started demanding a pod or hundreds of dollars to buy a new one. WTF is this about? Why would I owe him a new one? I already bought his based on a deal we did a long time ago. But this guy keeps baiting me into helping and then turning it into a 'you owe me' after I offer to help, not really being obliged to.

AFter discussing some solutions to take care of his "emergency" I am told "The dealer doesn't care if it has holes, as long as the RPD is there." This because he already sold the car, it's at the dealership and he just needs an RPD in there. But then when he gets one (now the 3rd time I have paid shipping) he starts talking about finger prints and scratches. When I say "but you traded the car in (which is what he said), he replies "it's none of your business". Funny how it was my business and my problem when he needed something, but now it's none of my business and he wants $600.

I then offer to swap the screen out for his original screen, which is still sitting here. I also stop responding to his emails and tell him I am done with him. I've offered options, take it or leave it. He keeps emailing asking for labels and such.
And here we are. This deal continuing, I will probably drop my offers and help, go back to the original deal, and charge him for 1/2 of all this shipping and demand my 3 pillar back before giving him anything. This ordeal has been a pain in my ass.

Originally Posted by myfakeevo
ottp has great rep
Now THAT is hilarious.

Originally Posted by interviewatruins
i said that because a new one costs 616 dollar from the dealer.
No. You said that because you are a scammer looking for something for free by making bad press about ZZP in an attempt to extort $.

-------------------------
As for those bashing ZZP, calling me names and so on. I don't really care. ZZP is the #1 vendor just like I said we'd be when you bashed me years ago. For every guy who had 5 grand he was juuuuust about to spend with ZZP who's now going elsewhere? Good luck with your build. There are just as many people who like my no non-sense drill sargent attitude who know exactly what to expect from ZZP and will continue to support us. ZZP is #1, we will always be #1 in this market and soon we'll be #1 in the Cruze market. We give people what they want, parts you can't get anywhere else at great prices. If you don't like me, talk to someone else here. No one gets along with everyone. If you plan on scamming us cause you think we're McDonalds or Walmart, move on. You'll get nothing from me but a verbal ass whooping.

Last edited by Zooomer; 05-11-2011 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Zooomer
To start:
Why am I so mad? Why am I calling him a ******** and refusing to go through emails and such?

-Because he is a scammer and a liar trying to extort ZZP. I have to waste a ton of precious time simply because he's a liar and a scammer who wants something for nothing and is misrepresenting a story here. Picture yourself having to defend false accusations against a bunch of BS. Should you be polite? Should you bow to his demands because of misguided public opinion? A bunch of people who don't know **** about the situation deciding he's right? No. I'm not a nice guy, never claimed to be. What I am is an honest business man who tells it like it is. I treat people right but don't take any bullshit.

Why did I call him a customer?
-I call everyone a customer from the standpoint of being a business owner. Just just use of terms. But in this transaction, he is not a customer. He did not purchase from ZZP. In fact I am going to present some new evidence. And oh wait...could be it be? Could this change people's minds? Yeah, probably but it's exactly what I shouldn't have to waste my time doing and the public who wants to add their 2 cents with no clue of what's going on forces this nonesense to continue.

"my names haza newman. saw you were interested in making a piece for the lnf guys. the only reason i wish to sell mine is because there is no boost gauge"

Now here's why that is important. He was selling his part. He is not the hero of the community looking to help out by loaning ZZP his pod. This was never a loan situation. He was SELLING his part. Get it? See how that changes things? I would not have agreed to any deal had he not contacted me with one for SALE. Furthermore, this makes ME the customer, not him. Just because you own a business, doesn't mean the other guy is the customer. He contacted ME wanting to SELL ME something. So if the "customer is always right" wouldn't I be in the right?

After a couple exchanges discussing a possible deal/trade/sale, he asked about his original unit and what would happen to it. Here is my PM reply:
"I won't have original parts when we're done. your part gets destroyed. I would be willing to send you one of our new ones tho."

It was clearly stated to this guy that his factory part would be destroyed. We agreed on an exchange of his RPD for a new ZZP one, once completed. In the thread I said that it 'normally takes about 3 months'.

After we agreed on this transaction, Haza did a few things making him annoying but no big deal.
1. Requests additional things:
"okay, you all wouldn't happen to have a stock ss or base model pillar to put on there would you? if not its okay. jw.

haza "
To which I reply "probably. I'll check. "
I went above and beyond sending him a 3 gauge pod for free. No charge to ship it either.

2. Not only does he request a shipping label to send me his RPD, he requests AN ENTIRE BOX! So I literally have to ship him a box with a label on it. Again deal keeps skewing away from my favor, costing me more and more $ but I'm an easy going guy so it's fine.
--------------------------
FF to a month ago or so and he emails freaking out. Demands an RPD to replace his telling me he sold his car. Now here is where I made the mistake of even responding. I should have said "that was not our deal" you sold me yours in trade for something. Then been done with him. But I offered to go out of my way to help him and his special needs. It's not my fault he sold his car. People think some emergency in their life constitutes one in mine. It doesn't but I'm a decent guy who tries to help when I can, so I offer some solutions.

Now THAT is hilarious.

No. You said that because you are a scammer looking for something for free by making bad press about ZZP in an attempt to extort $.

you're right.
the RPD was for sale and pending sal at the time because i wanted a manual boost gauge and a/f r.
once I saw your post about asking for an RPD i told the person I could sell anyone.

but once I heard you were doing this i decided to help so I could keep my RPD ( AIRTOFUELGAUGE) and have an aftermarket boost gauge.

god forbid i asked for a stock base model pillar to put in there. and god forbid that i asked for a box and shipping labels to help you make money.
thanks for proving you said about 3 months. also thanks for proving that i am not a liar regarding the time frame, and my ridiculous request for box and shipping labels.

also this was not a sale to zpp. if this was sale where was my $$$ for the RPD?

also please don't expect that i'd give you my rpd for shipping labels, a box and a 3 gauge pod?
thats ridiculous. not to mention you knew i was expecting it back, so why would this be a "sale".
I'd like you to post screen shot of said messages completely. please.
cause that isn't adding up at all.

Last edited by ei3dag3; 05-11-2011 at 03:23 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by oldskool
Do people really think this thread is going to change their mind about buying from zzp? Honestly it depends on what you were going to buy i guess. Let's face it, you're not getting a bolt on BW S252 kit or trick modded EFR turbo anywhere else. I'm not at all saying it's right, but there is very little if any competition for most of the stuff zzp sells. There are other OPTIONS, but they are not really competitively priced or performed/tested. They are NOT an online storefront, they do R&D and make a lot of one-off products/kits. And it is that lack of competition that lets them act the way they do. If we had five other vendors who made competitive products, would you buy from zoomer or the one that doesn't insult you in "your own home" (read as "on css.net")?

I've dealt with zoom directly when a zzp spring failed. He was quick to offer a full refund for the parts upon shipping them back, which i had to pay for. All in all, it was a decent middle of the road solution to what was a catastrophic failure for me. It could have been better or worse, but guaranteed it was a learning experience.
The only thing i'm having a problem finding is a good engine that holds a lot of power! I found everything else without going through ZZp. Anyone have any ideas where i could find this lol...
Old 05-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Premium Member

Zooomer said it normally takes about three months. He didn't promise you it was going to be exactly three months. Your argument is that he told you it would only take three months.

Carry on.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:24 PM

regardless of what happened and what deal did or did not take place

if you are such a good and honest guy and a good businessman, then the word ******** should not have come out in a public forum, regardless, specially with you zzp logo in the sig

know what that makes me think, and im sure others too,

these guys dont care how anyone sees the company and a whole and the people who run it as individuals, and will lose my furthered business, ill gladly spend a few extra bucks on the same part if it means its going to someone whose willing to show respect and honesty on a public forum, and not even apologizing for it weather you were right or wrong

How is this **** 12 pages deep already?? Someone delete this and keep it private, all these emotions and all this hate for 1 transaction. How many of you have had good experiences with ZZP?? I know I have and 1 CUSTOM part isn't going to deter me from shopping here.

Originally Posted by CobaltSST/C
Zooomer said it normally takes about three months. He didn't promise you it was going to be exactly three months. Your argument is that he told you it would only take three months.

Carry on.
this "argument" has moved way past a 3 months time.
i think at this point you should understand that.
I didn't care about how long it took. I was patient and still that is not what i'm upset about.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by klloyd
How is this **** 12 pages deep already?? Someone delete this and keep it private, all these emotions and all this hate for 1 transaction. How many of you have had good experiences with ZZP?? I know I have and 1 CUSTOM part isn't going to deter me from shopping here.
i've had many good transactions with zzp. many. for the billionth time they have quality parts.
i never had to deal with their customer support before either.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:28 PM

i've had many good transactions with zzp. many. for the billionth time they have quality parts.
i never had to deal with their customer support before either.
I think the only issue I had with them was getting ahold of a person to talk to. But they are a "smaller" company and i'm sure they get tons of orders as well as trying to run a company and do research and I do eventually hear back or get someone on the phone. Could have done without the ******** thing but people get personal when their **** is aired out in public.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:32 PM
Banned

Haza move the **** on. You know by creating this thread all the bashing will come out. By you saying "please don't bash this thread" is ******* ignorant. It's css
Zoomer gave you an option, witch I think it's not too bad of an option, for you to return it. You come here and play the inocent role and act to be a nice guy. Really though If you don't want to pay a stupid ass shipping fee to return it then please stfu already. Your trying to make them to seem like an horrible company witch there not.
If I was matt or zoom I would't even respond here to this bs.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Premium Member

this "argument" has moved way past a 3 months time.
i think at this point you should understand that.
I didn't care about how long it took. I was patient and still that is not what i'm upset about.
You're right, but no where did he promise you three months. You stated earlier that you planned on selling your car in a year because you were going to bored with it, or something similar. So in a sense you knew that you weren't going to keep this car. Things happen, and maybe the manufacturers fucked up. I think you should just pay to return the parts that ZZP sent you and have them send you your piece back so you can sell you Cobalt, because ZZP is obviously not going to send you your part until you return their stuff first. This would be the easiest way to solve this dilemma.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by troyss
Haza move the **** on. You know by creating this thread all the bashing will come out. By you saying "please don't bash this thread" is ******* ignorant. It's css
Zoomer gave you an option, witch I think it's not too bad of an option, for you to return it. You come here and play the inocent role and act to be a nice guy. Really though If you don't want to pay a stupid ass shipping fee to return it then please stfu already. Your trying to make them to seem like an horrible company witch there not.
If I was matt or zoom I would't even respond here to this bs.
i don't think i've slandered zzp's name once.
i have however criticized their customer service.
my problem with shipping it back is i still have not been told how long it will be. after asking.
not to mention i clearly don't think i should have to do so, after only trying to help them.
lastly i never said i was "innocent." i think that faded away after childhood.
but in this case i was trying to help the community and Zzp directly.
if you don't want to keep reading this then don't. i'm not putting a gun to your head sir.
don't tell me to stfu though. you don't know me, and have no right to tell me if i am a nice guy or not. i simply posted all the facts, not hearsay. i've posted plenty of pictures and not just bull. also had it not been for this thread i would have continued to have had my email ignored in request to send back.
the last email zoomer said was my options to send back or deal with it. he never said in that email no shipping would be provided. after being ignored for nearly 5 days i finally get a response. now i know they don't want to pay for shipping. but want to still "help".
would you trust them?
Old 05-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Banned

How bout you get off the internet and go play with your cat there.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by CobaltSST/C
You're right, but no where did he promise you three months. You stated earlier that you planned on selling your car in a year because you were going to bored with it, or something similar. So in a sense you knew that you weren't going to keep this car. Things happen, and maybe the manufacturers fucked up. I think you should just pay to return the parts that ZZP sent you and have them send you your piece back so you can sell you Cobalt, because ZZP is obviously not going to send you your part until you return their stuff first. This would be the easiest way to solve this dilemma.
i'm actually selling it due to high insurance and a 450 car payment.
not that it's your business but that is the reason. i want to get ahead on my school loans.
i was going to trade my car in for a pos cheap car. drop the date issue already. i have.

Last edited by ei3dag3; 05-11-2011 at 03:48 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:39 PM
USA Y U NO HAVE AUTOBAHN?

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Take your losses and drive on..

Not everyone will be in the same shoes as you.

This has gotten out of hand and childish, not on the op's part. He's being more than reasonable, but there isn't much you can do when it comes to breaking bones punching a brick wall.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by troyss
How bout you get off the internet and go play with your cat there.
at work.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Banned

Uhhh, no, it wouldn't be done. He would still have our RPD, pillar, and 3 gauge pillar, and full retail price in cash for his used RPD. How could that possibly be considered done?
Uhh, 06_cobalt was saying that you send him the money to repair HIS unit. I'm not sure where he would magically get a second RPD as well as the money for a third.

As for the two pillars, he'd need one for the car, and the second you could just send him a shipping label (or add that into the money you'd send) for it.

Logic can't be that hard, can it?

Wait, so if he was selling you his RPD, why were you going to send him a pillar with space for pods and an RPD? Why wouldn't he just ask for a pillar with room for pods and no RPD slot?

You can't really be serious thinking that the RPD was yours considering you both stated he was looking for a pillar with an RPD slot. >_>

Once I agreed to help him with his new situation of selling his car, he then started demanding a pod or hundreds of dollars to buy a new one. WTF is this about? Why would I owe him a new one? I already bought his based on a deal we did a long time ago. But this guy keeps baiting me into helping and then turning it into a 'you owe me' after I offer to help, not really being obliged to.
You never paid him for it, thus you never "bought" anything. The value of a stock pillar and RPD far outweighs that of your pillar. He was being generous, but not THAT generous.

I then offer to swap the screen out for his original screen, which is still sitting here and stop responding to his emails. He keeps emailing asking for labels and such.
And here we are. This deal continuing, I will probably drop my offers and help, go back to the original deal, and charge him for 1/2 of all this shipping and demand my 3 pillar back before giving him anything. This ordeal has been a pain in my ass.
I still don't understand why you don't just mail him a $20 label for the spare pod and RPD, fix the RPD and mail it back to him? It's gotta be worth it just to get this whole situation resolved instead of being stubborn and losing as much business as you already have from this debacle.

And yet you're the one going to profit from this whole situation by selling the new pods you made with HIS part, which you haven't paid a cent for aside from shipping costs. (which is 30-40 dollars at most)

Clearly, he's the shyster in this situation.

Last edited by Dainslaif; 05-11-2011 at 04:05 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Ion
Banned

Originally Posted by Dainslaif
Uhh, 06_cobalt was saying that you send him the money to repair HIS unit. I'm not sure where he would magically get a second RPD as well as the money for a third.

As for the two pillars, he'd need one for the car, and the second you could just send him a shipping label (or add that into the money you'd send) for it.

Logic can't be that hard, can it?

Wait, so if he was selling you his RPD, why were you going to send him a pillar with space for pods and an RPD? Why wouldn't he just ask for a pillar with room for pods and no RPD slot?

You can't really be serious thinking that the RPD was yours considering you both stated he was looking for a pillar with an RPD slot. >_>

You never paid him for it, thus you never "bought" anything. The value of a stock pillar and RPD far outweighs that of your pillar. He was being generous, but not THAT generous.

I still don't understand why you don't just mail him a $20 label for the spare pod and RPD, fix the RPD and mail it back to him? It's gotta be worth it just to get this whole situation resolved instead of being stubborn and losing as much business as you already have from this debacle.

And yet you're the one going to profit from this whole situation by selling the new pods you made with HIS part, which you haven't paid a cent for aside from shipping costs. (which is 30-40 dollars at most)

Clearly, he's the shyster in this situation.
Linked this to some Grand-Am/Prix guys on ZZP's Fbook page. We'll see if any chime in here. I think they deserve to know what their parts maker thinks of them as customers.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
First off, remember- he's not a customer. He has gone on a mission to harm ZZP. He may have been a customer in the past, but obviously not anymore.
How does that work? LOL
If someone was a customer, EVER in the history of ZZP, then logic dictates hes still a customer. Wether he is currently buying stuff from you or not, he was, at one point, a customer of yours and thats why ppl keep refering to the OP as a customer. I mean, he sent you his RPD for you guys to bring a new product to market for god sake. THAT makes him a customer.

Why is that even a debatable point to you? Has nothing to do with the problem at hand to point out wether the person is a customer or not.

I also fail to see how the OP is on a 'quest to dafame ZZPs name'. All he did was come on here and report a problem with your customer service and got outta hand when Zoomer came in here yelling and calling names like a little child.
You guys are afraid of sending him the new screen without having received the damaged one first because you are scared that he will keep both the damaged one and new one. Well, whats to say that when he sends you the damaged one, that you guys wont take forever to send him the new screen? Is he supposed to just trust that you will send him the new screen immediately, after being treated the way hes been treated and having to wait as long as he has already?

Really? You guys(ZZP) are full of LULZ.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:18 PM
Supporting Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Dainslaif

-He approached me selling a part. I made a deal with him.
Later citing that he didn't get a good deal or now sold his car and wants to undo the deal is not an ethical business practice. Me being the customer.

-He wanted to go with a different gauge setup, the idea of keeping the RPD and getting a boost gauge caught his interest. However that was not an immediate option. So we worked out something else. He repeatedly asked for more and more which kept costing me more and more.

-I stated the terms of the deal quite clearly, this deal was to purchase his pod. That's how this got started. What I was buying it for isn't any of your business and doesn't change the deal. The idea that "it was worth more than that" just shows you think ZZP has deep pockets and therefore should pay for label after label to...let me quote you"worth it just to get this whole situation resolved" So you freely admit that ZZP has something to lose and regardless of the facts, should give in to blackmale. It's easy for me to see who has what I consider a "fair" atitude and who does not. Anyone who believes a business should 'just eat it' is not a fair person. They believe that somehow a business and a person are different and a 50/50 exchange is really fair at $70/$30.

-Many of you haven't had experiences with other companies. Especially not in the performance market. I have, several. People that work her have. Our older customers have. I can tell you, things are good in the market. A lot of times you just get blatently screwed (as in someone selling you a complete junk motor for 4k) and then they say "too bad" or "you gotta pay to play" and I don't care for that. So while you many not get that smile and friendly attitude when you debate with me, you will always be dealing with someone who is looking to treat customers right. My idea of right is not bowing to customer demands with an attitude that the customer is always right. Those guys fail quickly, taken advantage of by consumers. My idea of right is a genuine 'fair' exchange regardless of one person being a company or just another person. I can guarantee you, that not a soul on this forum would have gone as far as I have or be fielding emails from a guy wanting $600 or his original part back when he approached you offering to sell you something in the classifieds. And that's the true test of fair. You are me, you were in the classifieds serching for an RPD pod. This guy PM'd you offering to sell you one. You told him you'd buy him one from ZZP when we were done with them and he ships you his. But he makes you pay shipping in all directions, which you agree to even though it wasn't part of your deal. You do anyway cause you're getting a good deal. Then later he demands it back, even though you don't have it. Then he tells you that you owe him $600, even tho he was selling it for way less originally. Now you look me in the eye and tell me you'd pay him. I dare you.

-I find it humorous that people still tell me I'm sinking ZZP or costing us business or don't know what I'm doing. How do you explain ZZP being #1 all the time? Winning while all the other people trying can't beat us? People always have all these excuses and reasons why ZZP will fail or how I am personally holding the company back. As if it's easy to run a business or be #1. Why haven't others done it? After all, they don't have a 'Zooomer' holding them back? I think a lot of people forget I started ZZP, I run ZZP, I dictate much of how we do things. Clearly I know something about business to do so well. If I don't, start your own and take us out. If it's talent you need, hire my people. Recruit them with offers of higher pay and a better company. Right?

Last edited by Zooomer; 05-11-2011 at 04:25 PM.

Quick Reply: They really know how to treat customers - RPD update