General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

They really know how to treat customers - RPD update

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Zooomer
-He approached me selling a part. I made a deal with him.
Later citing that he didn't get a good deal or now sold his car and wants to undo the deal is not an ethical business practice. Me being the customer.

-He wanted to go with a different gauge setup, the idea of keeping the RPD and getting a boost gauge caught his interest. However that was not an immediate option. So we worked out something else. He repeatedly asked for more and more which kept costing me more and more.

-I stated the terms of the deal quite clearly, this deal was to purchase his pod. That's how this got started. What I was buying it for isn't any of your business and doesn't change the deal. The idea that "it was worth more than that" just shows you think ZZP has deep pockets and therefore should pay for label after label to...let me quote you"worth it just to get this whole situation resolved" So you freely admit that ZZP has something to lose and regardless of the facts, should give in to blackmale. It's easy for me to see who has what I consider a "fair" atitude and who does not. Anyone who believes a business should 'just eat it' is not a fair person. They believe that somehow a business and a person are different and a 50/50 exchange is really fair at $70/$30.

-I find it humorous that people still tell me I'm sinking ZZP or costing us business or don't know what I'm doing. How do you explain ZZP being #1 all the time? Winning while all the other people trying can't beat us? People always have all these excuses and reasons why ZZP will fail or how I am personally holding the company back. As if it's easy to run a business or be #1. Why haven't others done it? After all, they don't have a 'Zooomer' holding them back? I think a lot of people forget I started ZZP, I run ZZP, I dictate much of how we do things. Clearly I know something about business to do so well. If I don't, start your own and take us out. If it's talent you need, hire my people. Recruit them with offers of higher pay and a better company. Right?

1. the original rpd sale was not to you sir. it was to another css member. one who got really upset when i told him i was sending zzp the rpd for research and development.
2. the deal was to borrow it and send me an pillar to fill the hole.

once again i will ask for proof of these emails.
you have provided none.
i certainly never made any deal to SELL you my RPD.
it was a loan.
First you say a deal was made to sell.
Now you say a deal was made to sell you it, then i changed my mind and we made another deal?
Incorrect. If that is the case then where was the cash for it?
Where is the money? Show the emails or quit your lies.

Anyone in their right mind knows
shipping labels + 80 dollar 3 gauge pillar + cardboard box does not equal an rpd.

Last edited by ei3dag3; 05-11-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Supporting Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by interviewatruins
2. the deal was to borrow it and send me an rpd to fill the hole.
Lies. I never asked to borrow it. I needed one and you offered to sell me one. We traded because you wanted a new one more than the $. When you asked about getting the old one back when I was done (this because you assumed I'd have no use for it)
I told you it was going to be destroyed. I did offer you a pillar to fill the hole and delivered on that.
1. the original rpd sale was not to you sir. it was to another css member.
Funny how you never told anyone here you sold this item. Oh no, you have been playing victim telling everyone you loaned it out for the good of the community and so ZZP could make $. Again falsehoods to bolster your fabricated story. Had you been honest in this thread from the get go and said "I sold my RPD pod to this dude but Zooomer offered me a better deal" we'd be in a whooooooole different discussion.

---------------------
Edit to add:
For those wondering, I don't ask that these threads are deleted. I feel people should always have all the information.
So while SOME companies have all the bad press deleted, I feel ZZP does best when everything, from ALL vendors is left for people to debate and hash out in public. That's my 2 cents for anyone wondering.

Last edited by Zooomer; 05-11-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Vtec Rep
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
see i like how everyone jumps to the decision that its zzps fault.

zpp ftw!
Old 05-11-2011, 04:37 PM

Lies. I never asked to borrow it. I needed one and you offered to sell me one. We traded because you wanted a new one more than the $. When you asked about getting the old one back when I was done (this because you assumed I'd have no use for it)
I told you it was going to be destroyed. I did offer you a pillar to fill the hole and delivered on that.

Funny how you never told anyone here you sold this item. Oh no, you have been playing victim telling everyone you loaned it out for the good of the community and so ZZP could make $. Again falsehoods to bolster your fabricated story. Had you been honest in this thread from the get go and said "I sold my RPD pod to this dude but Zooomer offered me a better deal" we'd be in a whooooooole different discussion.

---------------------
Edit to add:
For those wondering, I don't ask that these threads are deleted. I feel people should always have all the information.
So while SOME companies have all the bad press deleted, I feel ZZP does best when everything, from ALL vendors is left for people to debate and hash out in public. That's my 2 cents for anyone wondering.

" a new one more than money"
what does that mean?
a new one more than money?
you mean I wanted a 3 gauge pillar more than money?
your pillars are pretty cheap, i'd have just bought one instead of trading my rpd for that.
lmao.

"Funny how you never told anyone here you sold this item. Oh no, you have been playing victim telling everyone you loaned it out for the good of the community and so ZZP could make $. Again falsehoods to bolster your fabricated story. Had you been honest in this thread from the get go and said "I sold my RPD pod to this dude but Zooomer offered me a better deal" we'd be in a whooooooole different discussion."

I hadn't sold it. Zoomer. The guy never paid me for it.
We were working out a deal until i saw your post asking for one.
The REASON I was selling was because I didn't think i'd be able to keep my rpd and have an aftermarket boost gauge.
Once I found out that may be possible I told the guy I was sending it to ZZP.
That guy was not you.
I never made any deal to sell you my RPD.
Had i done that, it most definitely would not have been for a 3 gauge pillar, cardboard box and shipping labels. like i said. i want the proof.
you come in here, spout whatever you want and have nothing to back it up.
just because you're the owner of a company doesn't make your words fact.
i've provided my backup.

i love how you're trying to stray away from the real facts here by eluding others with information that isn't really necessary.
like the fact that i was working a deal with someone else to sell my rpd because i wanted a boost gauge in the car.
i already had one from my previous car so i didn't have to even by the gauge. so what?
i sent you the RPD. So you could develop pillars for it for everyone. Including myself. Which is why you were going to return a Prototype to me when it was all said and done. doh.

had i really wanted that triple gauge pod i'd have sold the rpd and bought it. or better yet, kept the RPD and bought the cheap 3 pillar pod. 80 bucks is overpriced for the pod but in the grand scheme of parts in not much.
i also like how you keep stating that you didn't do anything wrong.
of course not zoomer. the almighty zoomer is always perfect and knows all.

Last edited by ei3dag3; 05-11-2011 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:44 PM

Wait, so this WHOLE time, Zoomer, your telling us that there was a miscommunication to where you thought it was a sale of the RPD from Haza to you(ZZP) all the while Haza was thinking that he was letting you borrow the RPD for R&D? Thats quite the misunderstanding from the very start? I find that hard to believe.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by cubaniche
Wait, so this WHOLE time, Zoomer, your telling us that there was a miscommunication to where you thought it was a sale of the RPD from Haza to you(ZZP) all the while Haza was thinking that he was letting you borrow the RPD for R&D? Thats quite the misunderstanding from the very start? I find that hard to believe.
me too.
because all he gave me for my rpd would have been a 3 gauge pillar pod, shipping labels and a cardboard box.
I didn't even get to keep that cardboard box!
Old 05-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Supporting Vendor

I hadn't sold it. Zoomer. The guy never paid me for it.
We were working out a deal until i saw your post asking for one.
The REASON I was selling was because I didn't think i'd be able to keep my rpd and have an aftermarket boost gauge.
Once I found out that may be possible I told the guy I was sending it to ZZP.
That guy was not you.
I never made any deal to sell you my RPD.
Look at your PM's starting 6-29-2010
I asked you what you wanted for it, you replied:

"well i figure you guys can just send me a box to send it to you in, and then send the original parts back when your done?
how long do you figure it will take you? like i said earlier, i've been wanting to get an interceptor and a gauge from pro sport but no where to really put them so i'm excited.

haza "

You chose to trade me for a new one instead of selling it to another guy. A sale is a sale regardless of the medium used to pay for it. Could have been for 10 crates of banannas, it's still a sale.

Go look at your PMs. I gave you a 3 gauge pod so you could install your new gauges beacuse it was going to take a long time to complete the new one. When you asked how long I said "takes about 3 months to do that product." And to the best of my knowledge, that is how long it normally takes. I didn't promise you I'd have one in your hands in 3 months, I merely gave you the best info I had.

Either way you were getting something new you wanted in exchange for something I needed. I explained how the process would work. I explained you would not be able to get your stock part back because you thought I would just have it laying around. It was only later that you changed the story to say you loaned me something to help the community out. The truth is that you were selling something because you wanted something else. It's not my fault you sold your car or wanted to go back to the original part. I don't owe you $480 for a replacement part. I clearly stated YOU WILL NOT GET THE PART BACK!!!
me too.
because all he gave me for my rpd would have been a 3 gauge pillar pod, shipping labels and a cardboard box.
I didn't even get to keep that cardboard box!
This is not true and you know it. The deal was for a new RPD pod when ZZP completed them.
A deal which is highly skewed to your favor I might add. You spend nothing and get free parts. Of course you wanted to jump on it.
Originally Posted by cubaniche
To be honest, it's not really a misunderstaning. What happened is that we made a deal. Honestly, I did not remember all the details of the deal at first. So when Haza freaked out and said I owed him $480 and sold his vehicle, I didn't remember that he was originally selling the pod. I knew what deal we made but was a little unclear on all specifics. So I went based on what Haza was telling me. He needed a part cause he traded in his car, dealer didn't care as long as RPD was in there. So I went to work based on that. I answer 10's of thousands of emails. It's been a while. The mistake was assuming responsibility with my email replies. Once I told Haza I would see what I can do and engaged in emails, he then moved to "you owe me" mentality and the story kept changing in his mind.
Eventually it turned into him getting screwed by me giving him nothing when he was trying to help out ZZP and the community. But this is entirely not true. He was looking out for #1 and there's nothing wrong with that, but the truth is important. He expected free parts (which I agreed to). The deal wasn't a good one for me, so much as for him. Free 3 gauge pod, free shipping, free ZZP RPD pod. All freebies with him doing/paying nothing. His only cost is not getting the $ from the other guy he had already SOLD his pod to. But once Haza saw a chance to go after more, he tried to exploit ZZP for $600. Not gettin this he took it public in hopes of playing 'the nice guy' and getting me to cave to demands.

Last edited by Zooomer; 05-11-2011 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:50 PM

Later citing that he didn't get a good deal or now sold his car and wants to undo the deal is not an ethical business practice. Me being the customer.

-He wanted to go with a different gauge setup, the idea of keeping the RPD and getting a boost gauge caught his interest. However that was not an immediate option. So we worked out something else. He repeatedly asked for more and more which kept costing me more and more.

-I stated the terms of the deal quite clearly, this deal was to purchase his pod. That's how this got started. What I was buying it for isn't any of your business and doesn't change the deal. The idea that "it was worth more than that" just shows you think ZZP has deep pockets and therefore should pay for label after label to...let me quote you"worth it just to get this whole situation resolved" So you freely admit that ZZP has something to lose and regardless of the facts, should give in to blackmale. It's easy for me to see who has what I consider a "fair" atitude and who does not. Anyone who believes a business should 'just eat it' is not a fair person. They believe that somehow a business and a person are different and a 50/50 exchange is really fair at $70/$30.

-Many of you haven't had experiences with other companies. Especially not in the performance market. I have, several. People that work her have. Our older customers have. I can tell you, things are good in the market. A lot of times you just get blatently screwed (as in someone selling you a complete junk motor for 4k) and then they say "too bad" or "you gotta pay to play" and I don't care for that. So while you many not get that smile and friendly attitude when you debate with me, you will always be dealing with someone who is looking to treat customers right. My idea of right is not bowing to customer demands with an attitude that the customer is always right. Those guys fail quickly, taken advantage of by consumers. My idea of right is a genuine 'fair' exchange regardless of one person being a company or just another person. I can guarantee you, that not a soul on this forum would have gone as far as I have or be fielding emails from a guy wanting $600 or his original part back when he approached you offering to sell you something in the classifieds. And that's the true test of fair. You are me, you were in the classifieds serching for an RPD pod. This guy PM'd you offering to sell you one. You told him you'd buy him one from ZZP when we were done with them and he ships you his. But he makes you pay shipping in all directions, which you agree to even though it wasn't part of your deal. You do anyway cause you're getting a good deal. Then later he demands it back, even though you don't have it. Then he tells you that you owe him $600, even tho he was selling it for way less originally. Now you look me in the eye and tell me you'd pay him. I dare you.

-I find it humorous that people still tell me I'm sinking ZZP or costing us business or don't know what I'm doing. How do you explain ZZP being #1 all the time? Winning while all the other people trying can't beat us? People always have all these excuses and reasons why ZZP will fail or how I am personally holding the company back. As if it's easy to run a business or be #1. Why haven't others done it? After all, they don't have a 'Zooomer' holding them back? I think a lot of people forget I started ZZP, I run ZZP, I dictate much of how we do things. Clearly I know something about business to do so well. If I don't, start your own and take us out. If it's talent you need, hire my people. Recruit them with offers of higher pay and a better company. Right?

Zoomer please show me the pictures of me asking for "600" in order to get my RPD.
POST EVIDENCE
otherwise all of what you've said is lies. you've already been proved wrong in many places.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:51 PM

Look at your PM's starting 6-29-2010
I asked you what you wanted for it, you replied:

"well i figure you guys can just send me a box to send it to you in, and then send the original parts back when your done?
how long do you figure it will take you? like i said earlier, i've been wanting to get an interceptor and a gauge from pro sport but no where to really put them so i'm excited.

haza "

You chose to trade me for a new one instead of selling it to another guy. A sale is a sale regardless of the medium used to pay for it. Could have been for 10 crates of banannas, it's still a sale.

Go look at your PMs. I gave you a 3 gauge pod so you could install your new gauges beacuse it was going to take a long time to complete the new one. When you asked how long I said "takes about 3 months to do that product." And to the best of my knowledge, that is how long it normally takes. I didn't promise you I'd have one in your hands in 3 months, I merely gave you the best info I had.

Either way you were getting something new you wanted in exchange for something I needed. I explained how the process would work. I explained you would not be able to get your stock part back because you thought I would just have it laying around. It was only later that you changed the story to say you loaned me something to help the community out. The truth is that you were selling something because you wanted something else. It's not my fault you sold your car or wanted to go back to the original part. I don't owe you $480 for a replacement part. I clearly stated YOU WILL NOT GET THE PART BACK!!!

how long do you figure it will take you? like i said earlier, i've been wanting to get an interceptor and a gauge from pro sport but no where to really put them so i'm excited."

That means i'll send you my rpd. you send me a pillar to hold onto for a while so i don't have a hole in the car dash. then when you're done send me my parts back. "The original parts" is my actual rpd lcd unit.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:52 PM

L
This is not true and you know it. The deal was for a new RPD pod when ZZP completed them.
A deal which is highly skewed to your favor I might add. You spend nothing and get free parts. Of course you wanted to jump on it.
OH SO now it was a lending deal?
It was not a sale?
Yes, you were originally supposed to send the prototype and my lcd screen back.
in my favor you say?
what about the hundreds if not thousands you'll make off your new pillar?
i'm assuming they'll sell for around 80?
80 dollars does not equate waiting for the part and returning it damaged.

if i could go back i'd have never sent you anything. had i know this would be the outcome. i'd have just sold it and gotten my pillar used my boost gauge and done deal. there would be no reason to contact you or even speak with you.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Vtec Rep
Platinum Member

just send the damn thing back so he can replace it!!!! wtff haha
Old 05-11-2011, 04:57 PM

All of this for $480 knocked off your trade in value?
Old 05-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Banned

Do you happen to have details of this deal? It doesn't sound like something anyone would have accepted. RPD + stock pod for a modified pod isn't remotely even, cost wise.

Right, you worked out RPD + stock pod for modified pod + the original RPD. This has been established several times, and you've never shown he agreed to anything else.

-I stated the terms of the deal quite clearly, this deal was to purchase his pod. That's how this got started. What I was buying it for isn't any of your business and doesn't change the deal. The idea that "it was worth more than that" just shows you think ZZP has deep pockets and therefore should pay for label after label to...let me quote you"worth it just to get this whole situation resolved"
No, that's not it at all. I'm just saying that Haza is smart enough not to let someone rip him off like that.

If I offered to give you you $150 in parts for $400 in parts, would you accept that offer? No, of course not. Yet you're claiming he did, which defies all logic, and begs evidence.

Now, do you have any proof that he agreed to sell you his RPD?

So you freely admit that ZZP has something to lose and regardless of the facts, should give in to blackmale. It's easy for me to see who has what I consider a "fair" atitude and who does not. Anyone who believes a business should 'just eat it' is not a fair person. They believe that somehow a business and a person are different and a 50/50 exchange is really fair at $70/$30.
First off, this isn't blackmail in the slightest. Blackmail relies on secrecy and is using information that would get you in trouble to make money. All he's done is asking for you to get him his RPD so he can sell the car, and then later fix it since it was damaged while in your possession. At no point was he trying to profit from this, he just wants to break even. Stop trying to bend the situation to make it sound like you're the victim here.

And yeah, I'd say eating $20 in shipping costs for something you damaged is well worth the hundreds in orders you've lost in this situation, especially when you still stand to profit from the transaction via your new pods.

-Many of you haven't had experiences with other companies. Especially not in the performance market. I have, several. People that work her have. Our older customers have. I can tell you, things are good in the market. A lot of times you just get blatently screwed (as in someone selling you a complete junk motor for 4k) and then they say "too bad" or "you gotta pay to play" and I don't care for that. So while you many not get that smile and friendly attitude when you debate with me, you will always be dealing with someone who is looking to treat customers right. My idea of right is not bowing to customer demands with an attitude that the customer is always right. Those guys fail quickly, taken advantage of by consumers. My idea of right is a genuine 'fair' exchange regardless of one person being a company or just another person. I can guarantee you, that not a soul on this forum would have gone as far as I have or be fielding emails from a guy wanting $600 or his original part back when he approached you offering to sell you something in the classifieds. And that's the true test of fair. You are me, you were in the classifieds serching for an RPD pod. This guy PM'd you offering to sell you one. You told him you'd buy him one from ZZP when we were done with them and he ships you his. But he makes you pay shipping in all directions, which you agree to even though it wasn't part of your deal. You do anyway cause you're getting a good deal. Then later he demands it back, even though you don't have it. Then he tells you that you owe him $600, even tho he was selling it for way less originally. Now you look me in the eye and tell me you'd pay him. I dare you.
If I was in your situation and felt $600 was too much, I would have gone to my local GM dealer, found out the price, and either purchased one outright, or given him his back. Again, nobody in their right mind would request an RPD pod if they were GIVING YOU THEIR RPD.

-I find it humorous that people still tell me I'm sinking ZZP or costing us business or don't know what I'm doing. How do you explain ZZP being #1 all the time? Winning while all the other people trying can't beat us? People always have all these excuses and reasons why ZZP will fail or how I am personally holding the company back.
If that was really true, you wouldn't have two very active competitors selling much the same product line, now would you? You're only #1 in product development because you clearly have what you claim not to - deep pockets. :-)

As if it's easy to run a business or be #1. Why haven't others done it? After all, they don't have a 'Zooomer' holding them back? I think a lot of people forget I started ZZP, I run ZZP, I dictate much of how we do things. Clearly I know something about business to do so well. If I don't, start your own and take us out. If it's talent you need, hire my people. Recruit them with offers of higher pay and a better company. Right?
Actually....

- Over The Top Performance

Add up the totals for your pillar versus a new RPD and a stock pillar. It's in your favor by a couple hundred dollars, easily. Nobody would have agreed to that.

Last edited by Dainslaif; 05-11-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Premium Member

Where's achilles and his "lawyer" skillz
Old 05-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Supporting Vendor

Zoomer please show me the pictures of me asking for "600" in order to get my RPD.
POST EVIDENCE
otherwise all of what you've said is lies. you've already been proved wrong in many places.
If you cannot return my RPD with the pillar as promised then the other solution is you will need to purchase the RPD so I can get rid of the car. I contacted you about 2 months ago asking for an update because at that point I intended to sale the car. I have been waiting on you guys to return what is mine and been more than patient. Stock price for part number - 20831940 is $616.

Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 3:39 PM
what about the hundreds if not thousands you'll make off your new pillar?
So if the product fails and we are out thousands, it changes my deal with you?
Originally Posted by Dainslaif
If I offered to give you you $150 in parts for $400 in parts, would you accept that offer? No, of course not. Yet you're claiming he did, which defies all logic, and begs evidence.
You clearly have no idea at all what the deal entailed. I'm guessing you're confused by all the posting.
In the end the ONLY thing he's out is the factory plastic.
What he has is clearly worth a lot more than that (deal completed)

Last edited by Zooomer; 05-11-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:03 PM

Just seeing this thread. I'm actually upset I have to waste my time responding.

1. This guy isn't a customer. He didn't buy anything from ZZP. Go ahead and sue or file with the BBB. You haven't spent any money and most certainly are NOT a customer of ours.

2. The deal with this ******** is that he offered to send in a gauge pod in exchange for us giving him one of the finished units once completed. I never, ever stated I would give him one in 3 months.

3. Upon agreeing to the informal deal, we waited and waited and it took over a month for this guy to send in his pod for the project. He wanted something to cover the pillar and we sent him a 3 gauge pod and no charge. A part we never received back and he has never offered it back.

4. After some months with periodic checks this guy tells me he sold his car and needs the pod back immediately. I explain I can't send it back because we don't have it. He then demands I give him $480 because that's what the dealer is docking him for his trade in. From this point on, I receive nearly daily emails with demands and explanations that the dealer is waiting to sign the paperwork.

5. I explain the situation in clear terms. Customer tells me the dealer is very clear on the car having to have an RPD in the car or he's docked $480. One of the solutions I have is sending him our prototype piece but it will have 2 holes for gauges in it. interviewatruins replies that it doesn't matter as long as the RPD is in the car.

6. Our dealership has a cobalt and we decide it's better to pull the OE piece and ship it, than to send the proto piece. We do this. Customer receives it and starts in with a series of rants and demands. Complaing about a scratch, complaining about a finger print, complaining about other things.

7. Clearly the customers intentions and situation was not presented honestly. When I call him out asking why this matters on a car he sold, he says "it's none of your damn business what I need the pod for" and this is the 2nd time I've called him out for lying. I don't tollerate BS. So I'm done with him.

8. He starts threatening law suits, etc. Demands $600 now and I tell him I'm deleting any further emails from him that don't directly address the situation and the options I've given him. Options being A. send our RPD back and wait for the final unit as agreed in our initial deal. or B. Send back and we'll swap the RPD screen out with another.

I don't deal with liars or bullshitters or people seeking to defame ZZP. I'm not going to call him as he's demanding because he's not a customer and not someone I am wasting my time on. We have a deal, ZZP has gone above and beyond. We have agreed to stick to original agreement and then modified it to address him selling his car. Now we're hearing he has a different issue. And guess what? Too bad. Perhaps you should have been honest or not made unreasonable demands. I'm not going out of my way for a loud mouth ******** running around lying about ZZP, misrepresenting my emails or what was said, and changing his story to extort ZZP for something.

BTW, not that it matters but PROTOTYPE pod did not have a hole in it for cords. When trying to drill one in it, the piece cracked in half. We have changed design for production. That's why it's called 'prototype'.
ZZP will still honor our original deal or exchange RPD pod but we will not be paying out compensation, I will not waste time arguing on the phone about this, we will not buy him a new RPD pod because he claims his used unit was 'brand new', and we won't pay for any return shipping charges. If this guy wants an exchange, my last email clearly stated he can send it back. I'm not talking about that further. If he wants to wait, he can do that and I'll still honor the deal. I'm not going to go back and forth in here because I don't have as much time to waste as he does.

In my opinion, this is a scammer looking to get over on a large company. I will not go further than original deal or replacing the part and I've already emailed him those choices. There is no reason to believe he's looking for a 'solution' when he hasn't accepted his real choices.
Omg, so funny, hes not a customer, yet he refers to him as one. And or lack of better words you have to use ********? Real professional and intellectual... sad.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Vtec Rep
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Dainslaif
these are only a few

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/over...orders-243525/

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/over...plaint-249827/

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/over...67/mia-246265/

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/over...plaint-242624/

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/over...intake-233079/

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/over...rmance-233243/
Old 05-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Supporting Vendor

The list is WAY longer. OTT a few months back had the mods delete all the negative posts.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Banned

I never said their reputation was perfect, just saying that they are two guys from the forums who started up their own business. They're still around, showing it isn't as impossible to be successful selling performance parts as Zoomer claims.

Now find a post where they call a customer a ********. :-)
Old 05-11-2011, 05:19 PM

If you cannot return my RPD with the pillar as promised then the other solution is you will need to purchase the RPD so I can get rid of the car. I contacted you about 2 months ago asking for an update because at that point I intended to sale the car. I have been waiting on you guys to return what is mine and been more than patient. Stock price for part number - 20831940 is $616.

Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 3:39 PM

Correct again sir!
I gave you the part number, and asked for 480 not 600. cause 480 was the negative affect on my trade in.

So if the product fails and we are out thousands, it changes me deal with you?

You clearly have no idea at all what the deal entailed. I'm guessing you're confused by all the posting.
In the end the ONLY thing he's out is the factory plastic.
What he has is clearly worth a lot more than that (deal completed)
yea i have a pillar now scratched, scuffed and dirty and a rpd that is also scratched and and dirty.
i didn't get the prototype. yes that is my fault though. But the damage isn't. Either way you had the rpd for longer than you needed to and in the end you'll still get your rpd pillars made since the company has the designs they needed off mine.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Vtec Rep
Platinum Member

jesus, i think we know that. and 6 pages ago didnt he say send it to them to get it replaced? hahah
Old 05-11-2011, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by BPacak
jesus, i think we know that. and 6 pages ago didnt he say send it to them to get it replaced? hahah
yep!
and after all this why should i trust it will be resolved in a speedy manner.
i was ignored before i'm sure it'll happen again.
i want to send back THEIR 3 gauge pillar and my rpd.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Vtec Rep
Platinum Member

then why you still bitching? just give it up and deal with it.

not trying to say your in the wrong or anything but your options are to send it to them to get replaced or just deal with.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:32 PM

Zooom, I think apologizing for the insults and harsh language might go a long way to help restore some faith in the community. I'm not saying admit fault in this transaction, you both have your own valid points for your arguments.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by BPacak
then why you still bitching? just give it up and deal with it.

not trying to say your in the wrong or anything but your options are to send it to them to get replaced or just deal with.
because i don't trust it will be done in a speedy and correct manner at this point.
read my last post.

Quick Reply: They really know how to treat customers - RPD update