North Central ND, SD, MN, and WI

Wisconsin Thread (Team Rev & Others)

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haters don't speak truth. I'm a Realist. Its pathetic that all you could do is post 3 you tube links.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Z Speed
exactly STFU and stay the **** out of my life.... your not part of it so move on and stop intruding in my life
The last time we hung out in the garage, all you did was talk **** about those three. Jordan in paticular. As long as i get my money, we won't have problems. period.

Have fun living in the trailor. what the hell did you think was going to happen when 7 people live in a house and not 1 has a job. pathetic.

I'm embarressed to be related to you and joel. Yall don't have a decent bone in your body. I get you a job, then you steal from me. I forgave you.

We made a deal for the turbo kit for $1000 but that included the wheels and tires that are on tom's car. I gave you $600 up front and i gave you my supercharger, my stock DP, my stock exhaust manifold, my ZZP tensioner, my dual bypass endplate, my 2.7 pulley, and my stage 2 belt. Then I gave you your hacked up downpipe back and told you to keep the wheels. I also had to replace my oil pan you cracked and all the fittings and the oil return and supply line. I actually overpaid but somehow you think I owe something.

Anyway, We called it even. A year goes by. I buy a winter beater DSM for $1500. It had a rebuilt motor, brand new trans, the clutch had only 2k on it. I let it sit for 3 months cause it wouldn't run right. At this time, Curt is getting off house arrest and is going to need something to drive so he can find a job. So the nice ******* guy I am, I give him the car with no money down. We made a deal that he would pay me $100 a month until I get $1000. So even if I did owe you something, I just gave you $500 break. The computer was the problem the whole time. It got fixed for $30. You knew everything that was wrong with the car prior to agreeing to buy it.

Because you have no money and can't make $100 payments, You ignore me everytime i call. Even if I'm calling to see if your doing alright. All you had to do was answer me and we could have worked out a deal. But you think it's better just to ignore the fact that ypou someone money. So now you walk around mad at me like it's my fault. All I've ever done was try and help you. This is how you repay my kindness?????? Trailor trash. Your ignoraunt, jobless, white trash, illiterate, **** ***** of of mother has corrupted you. You can't go through life by cheating,stealing, and living off the state. Karma is a bitch little guy. Keep the ******* $800. Money is always been the most important thing to everyone in that house. Yall don't want to earn it, you just think you deserve it.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:52 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Dam. Lets get it all out right now.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:59 PM

.82 exhaust a/r and a saab exhaust manifold... and to clear things up I produced just over 400 hp with pump gas and meth injection. I didnt run race gas and meth till I went to borchardts and dynoed over 500hp... but never the less thats in the past. and the reason his spool is so late is cause hes running the same tune I had on my car which was meth tuned and had tons of timing to spool the turbo and hes not running meth. so its not the tune cause justin choose its to much work to fill up his washer bottle every couple days so he disconnected his meth. when the turbo setup was on my car and I got on it I never broke over 110 degree IAT2 temps. I normally stayed within 10-15 degrees of ambient temp.

and for the **** talking about me having hate for everyone... ignore whos saying this cause the person saying this has no clue about what I do and who I talk to cause I choose not to bother with this person cause I find it shitty to be shafted out of money yet be nagged when Im trying to assist my parents with money problems... Sucks to know the 300 for the turbo kit, 250 for the tial Q bov, and 70 dollars for AEM wideband sensor doesnt matter but yet Im told to pay up for a car I bought from him or else. regaurdless I figured the difference for the money owed to me out of what I owe for the car is fair... considering I was told this car was a good driver.... lets see

Ive replaced
*oil pump- due to low oil pressure
*front control arms- oem ones are rotted and ball joints are shot
*shocks were replaced do to the old ones getting mushy and making the car float
* tie rod ends fell apart when I seperated them from the steering knuckle
* clutch is now gone... was on its way out when I got the car running
* timing belt was replaced cause whoever rebuilt the motor didnt have enough common sense to put the proper short bolts in the right place
* I have to pull the motor to fix a broken bolt off in the block for the intermediate shaft on the driver side
*computer was rebuilt
* clutch master and slave cylinder are shot
*rear calipers are seized which I have yet to get to replace
* radiator is rotted out to the point that I question when thats going to go
* ebrake cable is snapped with the rear calipers seized causes the rear brakes to drag
* transfer case was sent out and rebuilt cause the one on the car had no fluid in it and pissed everything out the tail shaft and if i wouldnt of the tcase could of locked up and taken out the tranny.
* Replaced the exhaust cause I got tired of dealing with the hacked up, rusty as crap oem exhaust with a 3inch downpipe with a big hole in it....

all this when I told the car was decent... only plus I see so far is the motor was rebuilt and im questioning the quality of that work from everything else Ive fixed while replacing the oil pump. I was told the suspension was looked over and stuff was replaced as seen needed.... What did they do? put the car on a lift and look around and say yup suspension is there and be done with it???????

yea I understand the car is almost 18 years old but seriously for a non running 1g eclipse which ive already sourced out... aint worth **** more then 700 bucks and thats with no rust... this car has typical rust which drops it down to questionable 500 bucks... I took the time to get it to run and fixed all the leaks.....

I can easily say ive got about 2 grand into the car and im looking at a lot more to make it actually road worthy, safe and reliable by winter.

but there you go guys... after receiving a text from someone on here I said enough is enough and I came in here.... I dont need anyone to speak in my behalf... just about all of you have my number and if you have any questions feel free to call or text....

AGAIN... I dont have issues with anyone... Ive already spoke with a few in the past and cleared things up and here I am again doing it. yea **** was said in the past but im over it... its said... its done... and its in the past....
IT'S NOT A ******* RACE CAR. It was a $1000 beater that would have got you to interviews. Even though you probly haven't been to one and you got out in august. Your lowest form of life.

Originally Posted by ebristol
Dam. Lets get it all out right now.
I'm just saying man. I defended this little ***** to no end, and he just proves over and over again. He don't give to ***** about anyone but himself. It's sickning knowing that is actually people like this in the world. How can someone have absolutly no conscience. You should hear some of the **** he has done to our cousin and aunt

Last edited by LLAMA; 10-24-2009 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-24-2009, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by LLAMA
The last time we hung out in the garage, all you did was talk **** about those three. Jordan in paticular. As long as i get my money, we won't have problems. period.

Have fun living in the trailor. what the hell did you think was going to happen when 7 people live in a house and not 1 has a job. pathetic.

I'm embarressed to be related to you and joel. Yall don't have a decent bone in your body. I get you a job, then you steal from me. I forgave you.

We made a deal for the turbo kit for $1000 but that included the wheels and tires that are on tom's car. I gave you $600 up front and i gave you my supercharger, my stock DP, my stock exhaust manifold, my ZZP tensioner, my dual bypass endplate, my 2.7 pulley, and my stage 2 belt. Then I gave you your hacked up downpipe back and told you to keep the wheels. I also had to replace my oil pan you cracked and all the fittings and the oil return and supply line. I actually overpaid but somehow you think I owe something.

Anyway, We called it even. A year goes by. I buy a winter beater DSM for $1500. It had a rebuilt motor, brand new trans, the clutch had only 2k on it. I let it sit for 3 months cause it wouldn't run right. At this time, Curt is getting off house arrest and is going to need something to drive so he can find a job. So the nice ******* guy I am, I give him the car with no money down. We made a deal that he would pay me $100 a month until I get $1000. So even if I did owe you something, I just gave you $500 break. The computer was the problem the whole time. It got fixed for $30. You knew everything that was wrong with the car prior to agreeing to buy it.

Because you have no money and can't make $100 payments, You ignore me everytime i call. Even if I'm calling to see if your doing alright. All you had to do was answer me and we could have worked out a deal. But you think it's better just to ignore the fact that ypou someone money. So now you walk around mad at me like it's my fault. All I've ever done was try and help you. This is how you repay my kindness?????? Trailor trash. Your ignoraunt, jobless, white trash, illiterate, **** ***** of of mother has corrupted you. You can't go through life by cheating,stealing, and living off the state. Karma is a bitch little guy. Keep the ******* $800. Money is always been the most important thing to everyone in that house. Yall don't want to earn it, you just think you deserve it.
sorry bud.. I still have the written agreement on the turbo setup... I wanted a 11oofor the turbo setup.... then another 400 for the wheels... and I said I would knock 200 off when I got my tial Q bov back which you claim to have been stolen out of your garage... derek was even there when you just up and say your taking my o2 sensor cause you said yours is fubar and I said fine buy me a new one when you got the money... well needless to say I bought it myself.... just like you pulled on me... sorry man but I was a kid at heart at the time but I got bills to pay so I cant give you anymore money

sadly ive had the money all along to pay you but I decided to put it into the car to run...

I never said its a race car but it needs to be safe to drive *******... obviously everything aside from a exhaust makes it reliable to run daily.... I havent mention the battery that needs to be replaced either...

and you told me your uncle and the guy u bought the car off of looked over and replaced things as needed.... like i said I say there full of **** and now I know the motor is fine due to the fact I replaced every seal and bearing in the bottom end. I couldnt trust anything that was done to the car so I proceed to replace everything I saw needed as I worked on it. so now I DO for a fact have a fresh motor... plus I got another whole car at the shop that was rolled for spare parts

and have no need to talk to you... only reason you buddied up with me after how much bullshit you put me threw growing up is cause you thought I was getting a **** ton of money from sueing the school... then I got more advanced in cars then all of a sudden im doing all your work for FREE with no heart to pay me even 20 bucks... All I ever got was well I got you a job so consider that my payment....

fyi I got a shop I run buddy and im going back to school at the beginning of the year to start working on getting my ASE certifaction...

and I havent done jack **** to andrew and gene! but im done

and Its never been the fact I havent had the money... its the fact I wanted what you owed me

heres proof.... aem wideband, true boost, fuel pressure, oil pressure, coolant temp, control arms, poly bushings for suspension, plus I got at the shop a evo 3 16g turbo, act 2600 clutch, aluminum radiator, walbro 255hp fuel pump, 1000cc injectors....

and thats what I havent installed in the car... aside from new eibach pro kit springs, agx struts, new strut mounts, new oil pump, gm maf with translator, big front mount intercooler setup I got coming

Last edited by Z Speed; 10-24-2009 at 11:44 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:11 AM

If you dont have a job, why are you paying to take useless tests like the ASE's?? Most dealerships could care less If you have ASE's done.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:38 AM

and Its never been the fact I havent had the money... its the fact I wanted what you owed me
I don't owe you anything. I never signed anything. The deal was for $1000 for the everything and the wheels. Since i had to replace all that ****, and you kept the wheels, we're even. You agreed to it. Now a year later, when it's time for you to pay me, your making up excuses why you think you shouldn't have to pay me. How do you sleep at night? I never asked you for money. Ever. Unlike the useless nigs you live with, I'm responsible with money.
Like I said before. Keep the money. Forget I exsist. And if we see each other out and about, I wouldn't try to start anything. Just walk away and pretend I'm not there. I'll do the same.

And If I find out, which I will, that your trailor trash family is actually living in that camper. The cops will come a knockin. Those kids need to be taken away from those freeloading scum of parents so they can have a chance at being decent, normal adults.

See you in hell ******.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:41 AM

Old 10-25-2009, 12:59 AM

and have no need to talk to you... only reason you buddied up with me after how much bullshit you put me threw growing up is cause you thought I was getting a **** ton of money from sueing the school... then I got more advanced in cars then all of a sudden im doing all your work for FREE with no heart to pay me even 20 bucks... All I ever got was well I got you a job so consider that my payment....
I buddied up because your my brother. Cause I actually cared about you. Cause thats how family is supposed to be. Because i wasn't allowed to come around till then. It's never been about money. I wanted my brother to be the friend that your mom didn't want us to be. Your mom was and still is jelous of the fact that Joel would leave her in a heart beat to get back with my mom. Thats why I never came around, because she thought that I reminded Joel of his past life. And that came Straight from Joels mouth.

The only one that did good work on anything of mine was tom. I had to either redo or replace 90% of what you did. I'm pretty sure i took everyone out to eat at Bdubs after you finished my option b (even though i had to replace and relocate all the lines). It's funny how you forget about that kind of ****. Or how I would stop over and give you a pack of smokes for no reason. I'm not like you and joel. I actually am considerate.

You talk a big game but your just a hack.

sorry bud.. I still have the written agreement on the turbo setup...
Please, I gotta see this. Lets see how bad you forged my sig.

Last edited by LLAMA; 10-25-2009 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-25-2009, 02:04 AM

I don't owe you anything. I never signed anything. The deal was for $1000 for the everything and the wheels. Since i had to replace all that ****, and you kept the wheels, we're even. You agreed to it. Now a year later, when it's time for you to pay me, your making up excuses why you think you shouldn't have to pay me. How do you sleep at night? I never asked you for money. Ever. Unlike the useless nigs you live with, I'm responsible with money.
Like I said before. Keep the money. Forget I exsist. And if we see each other out and about, I wouldn't try to start anything. Just walk away and pretend I'm not there. I'll do the same.

And If I find out, which I will, that your trailor trash family is actually living in that camper. The cops will come a knockin. Those kids need to be taken away from those freeloading scum of parents so they can have a chance at being decent, normal adults.

See you in hell ******.
house is done taken care of... and honestly I dont believe in heaven or hell cause I dont live to see it... so as far as im concerned Ill meet up with ya in the ground one day....

I buddied up because your my brother. Cause I actually cared about you. Cause thats how family is supposed to be. Because i wasn't allowed to come around till then. It's never been about money. I wanted my brother to be the friend that your mom didn't want us to be. Your mom was and still is jelous of the fact that Joel would leave her in a heart beat to get back with my mom. Thats why I never came around, because she thought that I reminded Joel of his past life. And that came Straight from Joels mouth.

The only one that did good work on anything of mine was tom. I had to either redo or replace 90% of what you did. I'm pretty sure i took everyone out to eat at Bdubs after you finished my option b (even though i had to replace and relocate all the lines). It's funny how you forget about that kind of ****. Or how I would stop over and give you a pack of smokes for no reason. I'm not like you and joel. I actually am considerate.

You talk a big game but your just a hack.

Please, I gotta see this. Lets see how bad you forged my sig.

lmao yea ok... thats why your oil pan cracked like 2 months later after I installed the turbo kit on your car that was done in less then 24 hours when I took 2 weeks time to peice together and install... and last I checked aside from eric.... your the only one to complain about my work and thats cause you got a shitty attitude towards me so im ruling that out due to the fact your biased opinion. and tom was the one that installed your dual pass and flipped the cores after we got the stripped stud out that you fucked up putting the wrong size socket on. and you then later on last year or so redid the gaskets cause you claimed to be losing coolant.

so lets see... theres paul, austin, brett, chris, adam, derek, sandy, and numerous other people ive done work for that havent had a complaint and came back for more work.

only oil pan I recall remotely doing damage to was on my s10 blazer and that was cause I just didnt give a **** and the weight of the engine pushed down on the jack while I was replacing a engine mount so it had a minor round indent

Last edited by Z Speed; 10-25-2009 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-25-2009, 02:16 AM

where Derek at?

i seen him tonight on hwy100.

he got next to me in his friends gsx eclipse (which is pretty fast) and smiled and waved, then about 3 min later gave me the finger.

when asked by a GIRL why he gave her the figure he turned his head and put up the window. LOL.

what a bitch.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:33 AM

house is done taken care of... and honestly I dont believe in heaven or hell cause I dont live to see it... so as far as im concerned Ill meet up with ya in the ground one day....

lmao yea ok... thats why your oil pan cracked like 2 months later after I installed the turbo kit on your car that was done in less then 24 hours when I took 2 weeks time to peice together and install... and last I checked aside from eric.... your the only one to complain about my work and thats cause you got a shitty attitude towards me so im ruling that out due to the fact your biased opinion. and tom was the one that installed your dual pass and flipped the cores after we got the stripped stud out that you fucked up putting the wrong size socket on. and you then later on last year or so redid the gaskets cause you claimed to be losing coolant.

so lets see... theres paul, austin, brett, chris, adam, derek, sandy, and numerous other people ive done work for that havent had a complaint and came back for more work.

only oil pan I recall remotely doing damage to was on my s10 blazer and that was cause I just didnt give a **** and the weight of the engine pushed down on the jack while I was replacing a engine mount so it had a minor round indent
I wish you well with life. maybe when you grow up and see the error of your ways, maybe we can work this out like men.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Crawlin S13
where Derek at?

he got next to me in his friends gsx eclipse (which is pretty fast) and smiled and waved, then about 3 min later gave me the finger.

when asked by a GIRL why he gave her the figure he turned his head and put up the window. LOL.

what a bitch.
i smiled at you and waved, you didnt smile nore wave back from the looks of it, and i miss read your facial expresions, so i thought you were being a bitch so, i do say sorry, i didnt roll the window up, the driver did cause he was talking to the guy in the camaro and couldnt here over you yelling. nice race when you went head to head with the black evo lastnight,
Old 10-25-2009, 05:29 PM

and I havent done jack **** to andrew and gene! but im done
bull. i seem to recall the night where your mom was sticking her nose where it did not belong with me, and i said exactly how she was acting at the time. and you get all on the defense "watch your mouth or i'll come over there and kick your ass" were your exact words. curt, you do understand what that meant, right? or were you just acting like a narrow minded douche? your mom pissed me off to a new level, so she got put where she belongs probably for good. in my past. unfortunately, that's where you're sitting too. you guys blew all this **** way out of proportion. and this could have been avoided if your mom would have just kept to herself.

so anything you want to say to me, get it out in this thread, and i may or may not respond. i could give a **** less right now. have a good life, buddy
Old 10-25-2009, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by cycopathic
bull. i seem to recall the night where your mom was sticking her nose where it did not belong with me, and i said exactly how she was acting at the time. and you get all on the defense "watch your mouth or i'll come over there and kick your ass" were your exact words. curt, you do understand what that meant, right? or were you just acting like a narrow minded douche? your mom pissed me off to a new level, so she got put where she belongs probably for good. in my past. unfortunately, that's where you're sitting too. you guys blew all this **** way out of proportion. and this could have been avoided if your mom would have just kept to herself.

so anything you want to say to me, get it out in this thread, and i may or may not respond. i could give a **** less right now. have a good life, buddy
Personally, I blame that stupid **** of a mother for our beef. Curt is clearly not intellegent enough to realize how she is a poison and listens to everything she says. If she wouldn't have been around, you might actually know what family values are actually about.
I actually feel sorry for you.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:18 PM

Personally, I blame that stupid **** of a mother for our beef. Curt is clearly not intellegent enough to realize how she is a poison and listens to everything she says. If she wouldn't have been around, you might actually know what family values are actually about.
I actually feel sorry for you.
Exactly. And she doesn't even stop the kid from what could demolish his future. He's stupid enough to try to pick fights, hang out with a guy he is court ordered to stay away from, and just do all around retarded things. He obviously doesn't care about any part of his future.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:05 AM

Exactly. And she doesn't even stop the kid from what could demolish his future. He's stupid enough to try to pick fights, hang out with a guy he is court ordered to stay away from, and just do all around retarded things. He obviously doesn't care about any part of his future.
I cant demolish my future as bad as your dad has and like I said im doing quiet well for myself.. thanks for your concerns but I dont have time to continue to debate on here last time I talked to mike was to find out about how much hes got paid toward probation so I can keep even with him. hes busy doing his thing and im busy doin mine
Old 10-26-2009, 03:24 AM

well i can see that everyone is all buddy buddy here.

also one of these days i need to get some team rev stickers for my Honda or is it pointless to have them now?
Old 10-26-2009, 03:36 AM

I cant demolish my future as bad as your dad has and like I said im doing quiet well for myself.. thanks for your concerns but I dont have time to continue to debate on here last time I talked to mike was to find out about how much hes got paid toward probation so I can keep even with him. hes busy doing his thing and im busy doin mine
i love how you're stuck on something that was 15 years ago, let alone someone who isn't even in my life. and i guess i'll have you know that my dad died in 2007, and you sir, were at the funeral with me. so next time you want to try to take hits at my life, make sure it's something i give a **** about
Old 10-26-2009, 04:06 AM

i love how you're stuck on something that was 15 years ago, let alone someone who isn't even in my life. and i guess i'll have you know that my dad died in 2007, and you sir, were at the funeral with me. so next time you want to try to take hits at my life, make sure it's something i give a **** about
its funny when he was alive you hated sean... yet now that hes gone you consider him a dad... its typical how everyone seems to cry over deaths yet when they were alive you didnt give a ****... same with grandpa... I so many times came out there to take him to the hospital for his check ups and stuff cause no one else wanted to take them all tho your mom had more then one opportunity to do so.... I like how he would walk into the kitchen and grandma would just shake her head at him and mutter bullshit about him... so typical but now that hes gone everyone is sad cause theres... he smelled for the simple fact it was to much trouble for your mom to help him clean up and his hair, beard and nails grew to the point you couldnt tell who he was cause again it was to much trouble. its a damn shame you people dont give a **** about anyone till there on there death bed or are stairing death down.

but anyways hows grandma doing... or did you guys dump her off in a nursing home too

and maybe one day you should ask your mom about wanting give your sister up for adoption. but didnt cause jeff wouldnt sign the papers and she wanted to collect child support... need proof... I got a tape with proof with a convo with your mom and jeff.

think about it... If I really had something against you or did anything to you... you wouldnt have a job... I could easily walk into best buy and tell him your doing drugs... or buying products at discount and reselling them for profit. Remember I have the receipt for that tv you bought at discount for me and I could walk in there with the tv for service and that would be the end for you. But I dont cause I dont need to do that to you and I have no ambition to create you grief...

ive always helped you with all your problems... from when kids were chasing you down to beat you up, to flying to pick you up from school to save your ass, to helping you get thru school so you got your diploma to fixing you vehicles to everything else. but thats all nothing to consider cause im just a bad person according to justin... and the thanks I got to show everything you appreciated was a "dude.... **** YOU" on the phone.

Last edited by Z Speed; 10-26-2009 at 04:30 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:11 AM

its funny when he was alive you hated sean... yet now that hes gone you consider him a dad... its typical how everyone seems to cry over deaths yet when they were alive you didnt give a ****... same with grandpa... I so many times came out there to take him to the hospital for his check ups and stuff cause no one else wanted to take them all tho your mom had more then one opportunity to do so.... I like how he would walk into the kitchen and grandma would just shake her head at him and mutter bullshit about him... so typical but now that hes gone everyone is sad cause theres... he smelled for the simple fact it was to much trouble for your mom to help him clean up and his hair, beard and nails grew to the point you couldnt tell who he was cause again it was to much trouble. its a damn shame you people dont give a **** about anyone till there on there death bed or are stairing death down.
I never hated Sean. You don't even know the full story about everything that happened, so just stay out of the department. And about grandpa..yes, it got hard, but here's a million dollar question for ya. You say it got to be a "burden", but it really didn't. It was getting to be a LOT to handle..but where the hell were all of you?? Dad included. None of you offered a helping hand. None of you helped us one ******* bit.

but anyways hows grandma doing... or did you guys dump her off in a nursing home too
grow a pair of ******* nuts and stop here or call here to find out for yourself

and maybe one day you should ask your mom about wanting give your sister up for adoption. but didnt cause jeff wouldnt sign the papers and she wanted to collect child support... need proof... I got a tape with proof with a convo with your mom and jeff.
Yeah, and I knew all this, but ya know. Young, dumb, and didn't know what else to do. What would you do?

think about it... If I really had something against you or did anything to you... you wouldnt have a job... I could easily walk into best buy and tell him your doing drugs... or buying products at discount and reselling them for profit. Remember I have the receipt for that tv you bought at discount for me and I could walk in there with the tv for service and that would be the end for you. But I dont cause I dont need to do that to you and I have no ambition to create you grief...
Again, I'd love to see it happen. I'll pass a drug test, and if you wanna play that game, I have the some stuff recored on a cell phone about you coming to kick my ass, you're voice. and then I also have your dad saying he had to stop you from doing. so if you want to travel that route, I could lock your ass back up so quick you won't know what hit you. but I wont, cause you're my ******* cousin and I love you to death kid.

ive always helped you with all your problems... from when kids were chasing you down to beat you up, to flying to pick you up from school to save your ass, to helping you get thru school so you got your diploma to fixing you vehicles to everything else. but thats all nothing to consider cause im just a bad person according to justin... and the thanks I got to show everything you appreciated was a "dude.... **** YOU" on the phone.
that "dude..**** YOU" was after you're trying to stick up for your mom, KNOWING she was in the wrong and threatening to come kick my ass. and the thing about my diploma..your mom holds that over my head every chance she gets. oh I won't save her newport packs so I guess that means I don't appreciate her helping me. what a ******* joke. if it really mattered to her that much, she can have the diploma back, and I'll do what I planned before you guys offer to help me, go get my HSED, cause obviously that's all I deserve, eh? I never said you were a bad person, EVER. even if Justin did, don't go putting words in my mouth. I know you helped me a lot, and I thank you deeply for that. Without you helping me I would have been fucked on so many occasions, but when I hear on the other end of the phone that the ONE person that's been helping me for so long is now threatening me...you deserved a big **** YOU. so again, start asking yourself some questions before you come at me, cause i can set the picture straight on everything

Last edited by cycopathic; 10-26-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:19 AM

damn, its getting a little crazy in here.

Originally Posted by Crawlin S13
where Derek at?

what a bitch.
HA thats funny.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by OneCOLDBIZL272
i smiled at you and waved, you didnt smile nore wave back from the looks of it, and i miss read your facial expresions, so i thought you were being a bitch so, i do say sorry, i didnt roll the window up, the driver did cause he was talking to the guy in the camaro and couldnt here over you yelling. nice race when you went head to head with the black evo lastnight,
urs such a bitch...

you going to blame that middle finger on jesse's death?

Last edited by CHAMP_KIND; 10-27-2009 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-28-2009, 04:51 PM

woah...
Old 10-29-2009, 07:51 PM

HEY *****!!! Bumping the drama thread!!!!!

Quick Reply: Wisconsin Thread (Team Rev & Others)