North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Delaware cobalts where you at?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 07:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Delaware cobalts where you at?

I feel like I still don't really know how many of us live in DE. So I wanted to start a list of who and where. I'm up north in Claymont. Where you guys at?

1. ajm5036 - Claymont
Old 05-15-2009, 09:37 PM
Moderator Alumni
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
regional questions in GENERAL are my pet peeve.

read this

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/announcement.php?f=68

moved
Old 05-15-2009, 09:42 PM

ha seeing as its the first one I've even done, I'll take a mulligen, Thanks erod.

Anyway lets count this as a bump for some DE responses.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:43 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
They have a whole thread in the regional section man.

And the biggest OTTP rear bar is 1.25"
Old 05-15-2009, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by steddy2112
They have a whole thread in the regional section man.

And the biggest OTTP rear bar is 1.25"
I am quite aware...man. But that thread is a huge mess filled with post ******. I'm trying to attempt to make a list to try and get some meets going.

Thanks for the heads on the typo in my sig, and thanks for the needless input. Got back to Jersey and let this continue.

And I'll consider this a second bump attempt.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by ajm5036
I am quite aware...man. But that thread is a huge mess filled with post ******. I'm trying to attempt to make a list to try and get some meets going.

Thanks for the heads on the typo in my sig, and thanks for the needless input. Got back to Jersey and let this continue.

And I'll consider this a second bump attempt.
Whoa you need to **** off with your awesome attitude.

:

If you are too good for the Delaware people in the Delaware thread, what the **** makes you think they wanna meet someone who is too good for them?

You're gonna meet a lot of people that way.

I feel like I still don't really know how many of us live in DE. So I wanted to start a list of who and where. I'm up north in Claymont. Where you guys at?

1. ajm5036 - Claymont
Claymont eh?

rallycobalt06 lives in Claymont

You look at that thread 'with a bunch of ******' in it... that thread has been around since like 06, and all of those guys(including myself) are friends and talk to each other during the day while working.

Now if you are better than people who work than... you will have to take it up with them.

Then acting like

I am not welcome in a thread on a public forum because I don't reside in a state you do, well that is just damn silly.

I will post where I want, and if you don't like it that isn't my problem ...but I can assure you there is a decent amount of guys who would be willing to meet up if you go over there and talk to them.

Look at me being all nice, it is only because I remember you PMing me and not acting like a total tool.

Last edited by steddy2112; 05-15-2009 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-15-2009, 10:23 PM

lolz major failz by the OP!
Steddy FTMFW!...aren't you like an honorary member of the DE crew anyway?
Old 05-15-2009, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by CapoFreak83
lolz major failz by the OP!
Steddy FTMFW!...aren't you like an honorary member of the DE crew anyway?
You could say that. I pretty much live in DE...

I don't get people with 'I'm betta than j00' attitudes

but I am giving this bloat the benefit of the doubt, and honestly how bad could it hurt to start a new thread?

The old one is getting a bit 'built up'
Old 05-15-2009, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by steddy2112
Whoa you need to **** off with your awesome attitude.

:

If you are too good for the Delaware people in the Delaware thread, what the **** makes you think they wanna meet someone who is too good for them?

You're gonna meet a lot of people that way.

Claymont eh?

rallycobalt06 lives in Claymont

You look at that thread 'with a bunch of ******' in it... that thread has been around since like 06, and all of those guys(including myself) are friends and talk to each other during the day while working.

Now if you are better than people who work than... you will have to take it up with them.

Then acting like

I am not welcome in a thread on a public forum because I don't reside in a state you do, well that is just damn silly.

I will post where I want, and if you don't like it that isn't my problem ...but I can assure you there is a decent amount of guys who would be willing to meet up if you go over there and talk to them.

Look at me being all nice, it is only because I remember you PMing me and not acting like a total tool.

Dude you are acting like a tool, the I'm from Jersey so I was only making the comment because I was hoping for some actual DE response. How am I suppose to know you are always in DE? Read 500 pages of text from all the random convorsations in that thread. Obviously not. And whoa you I must have really hit a nerve. It has nothing to do with thinking I am better than anyone. I merely was attempting to make a list. You need to relax. I work as well, although that is completely irrelevant. AND I am aware everyone talks to eachother on that thread, hence the use of the words "post ******" was merely to display just that not an offensive comment, it has become a social forum for everyone. I post on it too. I just wanted an easy to access list incase I wanted to send a mass PM. So whoaaaaa chill pill. And I am giving you this just as an emotional reminder of how I felt for a second.... and im good...
Old 05-15-2009, 10:44 PM

Most people in DE don't post unless they are at work.

There really isn't any meets in the area, every few months, we all get together in Tom's River at Tune Time for a dyno meet.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:47 PM

Fair enough... but I AM at work... so I guess that makes sence. And yeah I have heard that, and that would be sweet... I was hoping to set up something exactly like that because within a month I am getting my TVS and meth installed there and all tuned up. So that is entirely where I was attempting to go with this. Hopefully it doesnt completely fail.

But I think it would be nice to try and set up a meet in central DE just for *****. Couldn't hurt to try.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:49 PM

Fair enough... but I AM at work... so I guess that makes sence. And yeah I have heard that, and that would be sweet... I was hoping to set up something exactly like that because within a month I am getting my TVS and meth installed there and all tuned up. So that is entirely where I was attempting to go with this. Hopefully it doesnt completely fail.
You should have Matt at Tune Time tune you.

I am dead serious.

He's a damn good tuner and knows what he is doing. I take it you will have 60s, meth, along with your TVS?
Old 05-15-2009, 10:53 PM

Yeah and I have heard that as well. I have never met him, but I have just the name Matt saved in my phone for when I set up and appointment.

Yeah I have 60s and meth and everything in my sig. By then everything will be install except the 60s, meth, and TVS. I have no it idea what it will put down cause I have never dynoed ever. So I am really stoked.

Question for you thought OTTP axles... must have? I have been debating this and I can't decide. I am holing off on the clutch because mine is still perfect and I don't want to just do it because it might fail. Thats basically my same mentality with the axels.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:44 AM

this thread is very funny, but at the same time makes me :facepalm: <---- i wish they would add a smiley for that

just to clear up a few things..... i'm from Clayton, not Claymont.... that's commonly mistaken. Steddy2112 is a good friend of mine, he lives, seriously, right over the DE/NJ bridge and I consider him an honorary Delawarian.

Andre..... just settle down man, post in the DE thread. yea we "*****" it up there and i wouldn't even use that word because there is a difference between "post whoring" and actually having a real conversation. so just post in there and talk to us, i dont see a need for a new DE thread, esspecially when the original one is perfectly fine. what we do is simple..... we talk, figure out it's time for a meet and I usually set them up. i know who you are, we've meet, we've talked.... so if something is going down, i'll be sure to contact you. now i'm not saying that i'm "the Man" when is comes to setting up DE meets, it just usually happens that way there are tons of CobaltSS.net members from MD, NJ, & PA that would certainly come to a DE meet if it's possible, so dont count those peeps out. as for the dyno day meets.... the past couple meets have been set up by me, which is kind of odd since it's held in Mid NJ and i'm like 2.5 hours away but it's all good, things have worked out, so i'll continue to set up those dyno days and DE meets. but if you want to try to set up a get together, go for it.

you're looking for a list of DE Cobalts...... that can be found in the DE thread i believe.... there is a way to find out who has posted in that thread and about 90% of those posts were made from a DE CobaltSS.net member. the other 10% are friends that we've made that live in the surrounding states.

let me know if you want a written list of DE CobaltSS.net members, because there are only a handful of us. and if you ever want to have a get together, just post up some info in the DE thread..... we'll see it and comment on it.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:01 PM

yep here i am a delawarian all the way , im in georgetown way on the bottom of this flat state