Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

Do not buy from collins14ss

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 01:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sure was. Id still like to believe people that he is a nice guy, but he never responded to paypal. he made it simple for them to decide to refund me, haha. So if he puts it back up for sale, buyer beware. He sold it to me for an unbelievable deal, too good to be true.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:38 PM
Administrator
Administrator
Platinum Member

Received 197 Likes on 175 Posts
Originally Posted by cmatthewb101
Jesus Christ, what's wrong with people on this site? It's like everyday one of these threads pop up. I'm glad I've been lucky so far.
Agreed !!!

I have purchased a lot of good things on this site that has made my car what it is today w/o any problems. I have also sold many parts on this site w/o any problems. What happened to all of the honest people?
Old 05-17-2010, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Staged07SS
Agreed !!!

I have purchased a lot of good things on this site that has made my car what it is today w/o any problems. I have also sold many parts on this site w/o any problems. What happened to all of the honest people?
Ate up with the rest of the economy, lol
Old 05-17-2010, 02:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 07SuperchargedSS
Sure was. Id still like to believe people that he is a nice guy, but he never responded to paypal. he made it simple for them to decide to refund me, haha. So if he puts it back up for sale, buyer beware. He sold it to me for an unbelievable deal, too good to be true.
glad u got ur money back man
Old 05-30-2010, 01:36 PM

Well I got a response from collins two weeks ago saying he got paid on thursday and he would send me 100 a week until he paid me off..... Go figure its been 2 weeks and NOTHING. I recommend everyone stay away from this guy!
Old 10-29-2010, 10:56 PM

Bump.

FYI I was a ******* and didn't reseach the paypal address of the user I bought from, blackss/sc07.

Researching blackss/sc07 shows lots of posts and no complaints, unless I am blind, so I thought he was cool to deal with.

I should have did a quick search for rockstar14ss before I sent the money to it. It has been a few weeks and no communication, so I researched the address, and found a lot of threads like this one about the user Christopher Collins. Not sure if he is for real or it was just a hijacked email address that the hijacker is using to cover himself as Christopher Collins.

Email address/PayPal address
rockstar14ss@yahoo.com

Recent username is
blackss/sc07

I am in the middle of a claim with paypal and disputing it.

Last edited by CarsonTech; 10-30-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:21 PM

bump because this dude is a pos and the chick is smokin... ide also put it in her butt
Old 10-30-2010, 10:35 PM

Well people who think also that paypal will protect them are wrong also. I have had a few instances where I had problems with stuff I bought and paypal does nothing unless you never got your item. But
if there is a problem forget it.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:37 PM

YUp ^this

**** them, **** all of them
Old 10-31-2010, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by tjs279
Well people who think also that paypal will protect them are wrong also. I have had a few instances where I had problems with stuff I bought and paypal does nothing unless you never got your item. But
if there is a problem forget it.
I havnt had a problem with paypal. If you call them they will do a investigation then call your credit card up and cancel the payment. I have had to do it a few times because of lieing scum bags on ebay.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by roderick
I havnt had a problem with paypal. If you call them they will do a investigation then call your credit card up and cancel the payment. I have had to do it a few times because of lieing scum bags on ebay.
yeah but it should never get to that point, ever
Old 10-31-2010, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by b00sted06ss
yeah but it should never get to that point, ever
true that.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:03 PM

Well, I tried getting in touch with Christopher Collins through a PM and told him about all the threads I found about him being a scammer.

After not a getting a response through PMs I tracked his Facebook page down and sent a couple page long message to him, his girlfriend, his girlfriend's mom, his brother, his girlfriend's brother, a few of his sisters, one be of his sister's boyfriend's, what appears to be two of his mothers, and more that I can't even remember.

I sent the same basic message to all of these people, but modified it depending on if I was sending it to a family member or not. Here is what I sent, basically:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I hope you can help me with a matter about Christopher Collins. This is very important that you read this if you care about him.

Either Christopher Collins have been scamming people out of money on CobaltSS.net or his email address or identity is compromised.

Multiple CobaltSS.net forum user names have been associated with the email address, rockstar14ss@yahoo.com, belonging to Christopher Collins. All the forum posts I find about the email address show people complaining about sending money to its owner and not receiving what they paid for at all.

I paypaled Christopher $30 for a ZZP 2.8 pulley (a car part) a few weeks ago and have not received the item yet nor have had any communication from him about it. After researching his email address, rockstar14ss@yahoo.com, I have found many others that have not received the items they have payed for.

I would like to resolve this in a civil, personal, matter, with him but can resort to other ways and third parties (police, lawers, etc) if I do not receive the part or a refund of $30, very soon.

Please, tell Christopher to get in contact with me about this matter, because either his identity is compromised, or he is STEALING peoples money, and can get into a lot of trouble the law. I don't want to see anyone get in trouble with the law that doesn'tdeserve it.

Any contact information like a phone number and/or address would be appreciated, although I know people aren't comfortable giving out there relatives phone numbersand such.

If you view the link below, you will see how many names Christopher is actually using to scam people.

On page two, post #27, you will see where he is caught posing as two different screen names to scam people. After he was caught he changed his user name again, to the most recent one, blackss/sc07.

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/part...ns14ss-214953/

Thank you for your time,
Andrew

The links that are listed below are just some of the numerous threads and posts that mention Christopher as a scammer:

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/part...tar014-194496/

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/loun...thread-223177/

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/4406282-post312.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A day or so after this he replied back to my PM on here and told me he was sorry, and that he would get the part out, ASAP. I told him, don't worry about it, I just would like my money back.

I know at one point during the PMs we sent back and forth after I sent all the Facebook messages out, I got pretty angry thinking about the situation and told him even if he gives me the money back, I am still going to track him down. Here is the message I sent him concerning that:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by blackss/sc07

hey man i understand its been a month and i am terribly sorry for this stuff i understand if ur pissed off i would be to i will send u the part tomarrow wth tracking and everything get back to me so u know thanks

What about all the other people that are calling you a scammer? I don't believe you one bit.

Not sure if you are who you really say you are but you, Christopher Collins, are about to get called out, and hung out to dry.

And if you aren't Christopher Collins, and using his identify to scam people, shame on you, you will be found and tried by a jury of your peers and possibly get your ass kicked.

I am going to use every means possible once I figure out what's going on, expect police to be visiting you and your relatives for statements soon.

I also expect the money to be refunded back to me through payal.

Even if you do, I am still going to find you and put you through hell; ie. police, lawers, etc (as mentioned in my other message to you). Even if I have to go to Bellevue, OH to do it, personally.

You will be tracked down and hounded until you get what you deserve.

Thanks,
Andrew

-----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, after cooling down a bit, I decided he wasn't worth my time, and it's not my responsibility to "take car of someone" that has wronged others, as long as I get my money back or the part sent to me in the end.

Plus I already have a "clear" (silver) 2.8 pulley sitting around waiting to go on, anyway. I just jumped on this one because it was black and I wanted to go with a sleeper look.

He told me he is going to send me the part AND give me a refund because he wants to prove to me he isn't a scammer. I decline the part and told him, again, I would just like the $30 back.

He is suppose to be refunding my money I sent him for the part he didn't send me. I got a message through the PayPal case I opened saying my refund should be coming in the next few days. I a, not sure if that was on PayPal's part through the case or if he initiated the refund through the case.

He has been very sincere about the whole situation. I am not sure about what his personal situation is, if he is having problems, or if he is intentionally scamming people. I hope the other's that have said they have been scammed by him have got their money back or parts they ordered by now, or atleast something.

CHRISTOPHER COLLINS, if you are read this, post up your side of the story to all of these posts that people are calling you a scammer in. Maybe you can clear some stuff up, resolve some stuff, and get some other people off your back, or atelast they can be more understanding of the situation and decide to cut you some slack.

Last edited by CarsonTech; 11-01-2010 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-01-2010, 04:11 PM

i thin its hilarious you were sending messges to his girlfriend and her family as well
Old 11-01-2010, 04:15 PM

lol, I was pretty heated, I was going to get someone to tell him to get in contact with me or get me some contact info.

If that didn't work, I was going to call the police. If that didn't work i was going to call my lawyer, and if that didn't cut it... there was going to be a car trip up there with me and some friends. I would have got together everyone he scammed and we could all go "see" him and his family.

But, luckly, that didn't have to happen since he contacted me and is getting my refund in order.

Plus he sounds pretty sincere about the whole situation and it sounds like he is having a pretty hard time.

Last edited by CarsonTech; 11-01-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:15 PM

^ win!
Old 11-01-2010, 04:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm pretty sure Andrew is going to send him a box full of doodoo with the refunded money... just because its the right thing to do