Pictures & Videos Your pictures, photoshops, and videos.

Proof that hondas do break down.....lol

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eleventy Trillion, that's not even a real number......yet.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:50 PM

For one the point of the whole thread was to show a honda breaking, two no one has even tried to push the cobalt that far yet, so i dont see why its "impossible" and three why argue that the car does 10s when the **** broke.
Old 08-04-2006, 02:03 PM

I dont see why people go on a cobalt site try to start **** with other cobalt owners about other cars being better than the "cobalt", just stfu and grow up thanks sizzle
Old 08-04-2006, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Rangerondubz
I dont see why people go on a cobalt site try to start **** with other cobalt owners about other cars being better than the "cobalt", just stfu and grow up thanks sizzle

Exactly hes a troll, the whole point of the thread was that hondas can break, not that ss/sc cant run tens.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Shortbus
Exactly hes a troll, the whole point of the thread was that hondas can break, not that ss/sc cant run tens.
true, im not saying hondas are crap, just pointing out that even hondas engines fail, ricers make it seem like you can beat the **** out of hondas and never break. That being said it only a matter of time before we start seeing 400-600hp dalily driven cobalts.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:40 PM

You beat on anything and it'll break. The import guys have had this idea in their heads since the fast and the curious that they can do anything to their cars, run the breath out of it and it'll be fine. F-ing fast and curious. That movie is responsible for more stupidity than paint fumes and glue put together.
Old 08-04-2006, 06:03 PM

Aww, poor wittle honda blew his engine. Too bad it's not permanent.
Old 08-05-2006, 01:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Shortbus
Thanks you finally someone with some actually know how, we already know from rob that the ss/sc axles need to go, and other people on the board have snaped theres, why becuase when your making big power you need to upgrade other things when your hooking with slicks.
Rob broke his axles on DRs, not even slicks. That RSX had 8" SLICKS and held together with 2x the power.

You guys keep saying you could do the same thing to the SS/SC that was done to that RSX and run the same times. That is false!!! You have to do other things, for example AXLES.

How am I TROLL? Because you guys hate hearing the truth??? It is kind of sad, especially when I get PMs from some SS/SC owners that thank me for keeping the BS down.

Fact is you said,
Originally Posted by shortbus
Yes on stock internals, thats a built motor. Check the build book, our cars can handle way more than you think,
Fact is your car can't handle as much as YOU THINK.

I am just telling the truth and backing it up with facts, not insulting anyone, not bashing the Cobalt, just POSTING THE TRUTH.
Old 08-05-2006, 02:01 AM

Sizzle, first, the obvious. We CAN"T do the same things to our cars, they aren't hondas. Second, he means at the same level of modification. At that point I would hope you have strengthened a known weak point.

Seriously, why get on here if all you are going to do is be negative? Chill, take a drink, and go hit a **** site for some relaxation.
Old 08-05-2006, 02:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by EtyrnuSS
Sizzle, first, the obvious. We CAN"T do the same things to our cars, they aren't hondas. Second, he means at the same level of modification. At that point I would hope you have strengthened a known weak point.

Seriously, why get on here if all you are going to do is be negative? Chill, take a drink, and go hit a **** site for some relaxation.
I am glad you get the obvious, most people on this do not. That is not what he meant, don't assume he knows what he was talking about.

How am I negative?? I provide facts, that some people appreciate. Most don't because they are bandwagoneers and they don't know any better.
Old 08-05-2006, 02:16 AM

Ok, so the cobalts stock axles are ****... so are its brakes and clutch, whats your point?
Old 08-05-2006, 02:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
trolling = ghey
Old 08-05-2006, 02:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Blown 4-banger
Ok, so the cobalts stock axles are ****... so are its brakes and clutch, whats your point?
See was it that hard to admit???
Old 08-05-2006, 02:21 AM

I knew that a long time ago, it pisses me off that chevy half assed all that **** but what is your point? We all know that stuff sucks.
Old 08-05-2006, 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by Sizzle
The SS/SC can't do this....

Daily Driven RSX

THE BEST ET OF THE CAR IS 10.84@130.31

THE MODS OF THE CAR

CP PISTON
CROWER RODS
COMETIC GASKET
GOLDEN EAGLE
CLUCH MASTES 2 DISC
CUSTOM TURBO KIT
AEM AMS
1,600cc INYECTORS
WASTE GAGE 40 MM
BLOW OFF 50 MM
TO4/TO3 PRESICION TURBO
3'' CAT BACK CUSTOM MADE
PROFEC B TYPE S BOOST CONTROLER
EGT AND BOOST GREDDY GAUGE

THE BLOCK,THE HEAD, AND THE TRANNY IS STOK, NON STROKER,NON DARTONS,NON HEAD POLISH ONLY A BLOCK GUARD

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=265017
Yea, and look what happened to the car running its "stock" parts

hey lemme ask ya this RSX hot shot. How much HP and boost can your "awsome" import run before the stock internals blow? And dont give me some BS answer cuz Ill look it up.

Last edited by 1BADSS/SC; 08-05-2006 at 02:48 AM.
Old 08-05-2006, 02:34 AM
Banned

I knew that a long time ago, it pisses me off that chevy half assed all that **** but what is your point? We all know that stuff sucks.
Than why all the BS all the time, about how the Cobalt is greater than the RSX and almost all Hondas????? It gets annoying. The Cobalt is a great car, but it has many downfalls, that MOST people on here pretend don't exist.

My point is your car is just a car just like every other car. NO CAR IS GREATER THAN ANY OTHER (besides the new Z06 and upcoming Skyline also Lotus elise and exige), every car has it purpose. Some cars do other things better and some cars do other things worse. That doesn't make your car better or worse.

Why is it so hard to be humble about your guy's cars???? You don't go on Nasioc.com and see vid threads saying, "look at this Cobalt blowing up".
Old 08-05-2006, 02:34 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
400 hp street driven cobalt on the way here,,,,.... just give me 2 more months to finish it.... by the Its never been down for more than a few hours and I still haven't broke nothing, still have stock clutch and axles.... at least for now.... dr's on the way .
Old 08-05-2006, 02:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1BADSS/SC
Yea, and look what happened to the car running its "stock" parts
What happened???

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showpost.p...40&postcount=1
Old 08-05-2006, 02:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 06blackg85ss
400 hp street driven cobalt on the way here,,,,.... just give me 2 more months to finish it.... by the Its never been down for more than a few hours and I still haven't broke nothing, still have stock clutch and axles.... at least for now.... dr's on the way .
400 to the wheels??
Old 08-05-2006, 03:00 AM

read the rest of my post
Old 08-05-2006, 03:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1BADSS/SC
read the rest of my post
Read the link I posted.
Old 08-05-2006, 03:05 AM
Banned

Or so you don't have to the RSX motor can handle 560whp completely stock.

Also stop editing.
Old 08-05-2006, 03:09 AM

Rob broke his axles on DRs, not even slicks. That RSX had 8" SLICKS and held together with 2x the power.

You guys keep saying you could do the same thing to the SS/SC that was done to that RSX and run the same times. That is false!!! You have to do other things, for example AXLES.

How am I TROLL? Because you guys hate hearing the truth??? It is kind of sad, especially when I get PMs from some SS/SC owners that thank me for keeping the BS down.

Fact is you said,

Fact is your car can't handle as much as YOU THINK.

I am just telling the truth and backing it up with facts, not insulting anyone, not bashing the Cobalt, just POSTING THE TRUTH.
Dude....i've seen the build book.....true we do need axles...as stated somewhere before but not on this thread, true my lug nuts require more torque than your little honda puts out...just because you THINK doesn't mean you know....we might need upgraded axles...but thats gm engineering for you...trying to squeeze every last dollar you have for something your gonna have to replace anyway once you start pushing the higher HP numbers....i don't care if he was on DRs or not...the fact that he replaced the axles so he won't have to deal with breaking another one in the near future is a safety precaution...besides...like previsously stated again...the LSJ is new into the tuner world...just wait a couple of years then you WILL see cobalts in the 10's but not without the amount of money whoever that was dumped into his rsx....case closed...
Old 08-05-2006, 03:14 AM

*starts clapping slowly, hoping others join*
Old 08-05-2006, 03:15 AM

*starts clapping slowly, hoping others join*
Thank you

Quick Reply: Proof that hondas do break down.....lol