Pictures & Videos Your pictures, photoshops, and videos.

Proof that hondas do break down.....lol

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 04:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sizzle
For the 3rd time...........

26psi on a STOCK MOTOR!!!!
For the 50th time, you go ahead and run 19 psi through a completely stock RSX and see what happens. Make a SC RSX that runs 19 psi, its going to blow up.

the RSX has a huge compression stock. You run an additional 19 psi from a SC through it without upgrading any parts on the car and it will break.

Therefore, as Ive been tryin to point out:

Stock your axels are better.

Stock we can handle much more PSI than you can, period.

Look, you can knit pick all day about what parts on an acura are better, just like I can knit pick all day about what parts on my chevy are better.

Did you know that I can build a phase 5 cobalt that runs 500+ horse power using the 2.0l?? Its in my ecotec build book, and it tells you how to build the SS/SC up to 500+ horses using most of the stock parts on the car.

Did you also know that our engines have forged pinky rods? Those are the rods used in the small block V8 engine.

Anyway, my car is faster than your RSX stock for stock, and either way you look at it, that fact will never change.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by EtyrnuSS
Come on people, this thread was started so we could all have a laugh about a honda blowing up. We all know that if you pour enough money into something, you can make it a bad ****. SO WHAT! Let's all get a good laugh at the rice burners when we get a free chance.
Hey the car was built right, the driver just sucks *****, thats why it blew up
Old 08-05-2006, 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by Blown 4-banger
Hey the car was built right, the driver just sucks *****, thats why it blew up
Nah, the car sucked too. It wasnt built correctly. After all, its a vtec, they break all the time.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Blown 4-banger
Show me where it says he still has the stock head gasket
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showpost.p...40&postcount=1

He is still driving the car too.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1BADSS/SC
For the 50th time, you go ahead and run 19 psi through a completely stock RSX and see what happens. Make a SC RSX that runs 19 psi, its going to blow up.

the RSX has a huge compression stock. You run an additional 19 psi from a SC through it without upgrading any parts on the car and it will break.

Therefore, as Ive been tryin to point out:

Stock your axels are better.

Stock we can handle much more PSI than you can, period.

Look, you can knit pick all day about what parts on an acura are better, just like I can knit pick all day about what parts on my chevy are better.

Did you know that I can build a phase 5 cobalt that runs 500+ horse power using the 2.0l?? Its in my ecotec build book, and it tells you how to build the SS/SC up to 500+ horses using most of the stock parts on the car.

Did you also know that our engines have forged pinky rods? Those are the rods used in the small block V8 engine.

Anyway, my car is faster than your RSX stock for stock, and either way you look at it, that fact will never change.
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showpost.p...40&postcount=1

Owned again.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:45 AM

you show me the same BS thread over and over again while I go out and get actual hard information. I can make up BS too, watch this:

Twincharged Cobalt ss/sc

9999 HP @ 5250 rpm

**All stock internals***

wow look at that, Ive got a 9999 hp cobalt that runs on all stock internals!!!! You are really dense.

Hey as I said, your sssllloooowww RSX cannot beat me in a race from a dig or a roll stock vs stock. So honestly, I dont give a s*^t that your axels are better stock. MY CAR IS FASTER STOCK AND I WILL CRUSH YOU IN A RACE.

Well, I think that settles this conversation. MY CAR IS BETTER THAN YOURS STOCK WHERE IT COUNTS MOST: HORSE POWER, TORQUE, AND TOP SPEED.

You can keep your slow luxurious rsx. Ill take my fast rice eating SS/SC any day

Owned for the last time
Old 08-05-2006, 05:13 AM
Banned

you show me the same BS thread over and over again while I go out and get actual hard information. I can make up BS too, watch this:

Twincharged Cobalt ss/sc

9999 HP @ 5250 rpm

**All stock internals***

wow look at that, Ive got a 9999 hp cobalt that runs on all stock internals!!!! You are really dense.

Hey as I said, your sssllloooowww RSX cannot beat me in a race from a dig or a roll stock vs stock. So honestly, I dont give a s*^t that your axels are better stock. MY CAR IS FASTER STOCK AND I WILL CRUSH YOU IN A RACE.

Well, I think that settles this conversation. MY CAR IS BETTER THAN YOURS STOCK WHERE IT COUNTS MOST: HORSE POWER, TORQUE, AND TOP SPEED.

You can keep your slow luxurious rsx. Ill take my fast rice eating SS/SC any day

Owned for the last time
Hahaha... my bad... I didn't mean to post that link again....

here we go... http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=348528 (read the whole link)

Pwn3d!!1!!!1

Also for the Nth time I do not drive an RSX. My stock 4cyl import will put a hurting on your stock cobalt in every which way imaginable. "Fast rice eating SS/SC" I would love to see your car eat my rice.
Old 08-05-2006, 05:21 AM

Hahaha... my bad... I didn't mean to post that link again....

here we go... http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=348528 (read the whole link)

Pwn3d!!1!!!1

Also for the Nth time I do not drive an RSX. My stock 4cyl import will put a hurting on your stock cobalt in every which way imaginable. "Fast rice eating SS/SC" I would love to see your car eat my rice.
that car is seriously modified, not entirely stock. Show me a stock out of the box RSX that runs 20+ PSI through a SC/turbo and I will believe you. Until then, car vs car, our vehicles can handle more boost than yours stock.

So far you have proven nothing, except your ignorance.

And what do you drive that will "put a hurting" on my SS/SC? I eat Trans ams, Camaros, mustangs, etc for lunch. I seriously doubt youre packin much of anything.
Old 08-05-2006, 05:32 AM
Banned

that car is seriously modified, not entirely stock. Show me a stock out of the box RSX that runs 20+ PSI through a SC/turbo and I will believe you. Until then, car vs car, our vehicles can handle more boost than yours stock.

So far you have proven nothing, except your ignorance.

And what do you drive that will "put a hurting" on my SS/SC? I eat Trans ams, Camaros, mustangs, etc for lunch. I seriously doubt youre packin much of anything.
Stock motor + turbo kit= almost 600whp out of that RSX. Your cars can not handle more boost stock.

I drive an sti and whoody do for beating LT1s.
Old 08-05-2006, 05:38 AM

Stock motor + turbo kit= almost 600whp out of that RSX. Your cars can not handle more boost stock.

I drive an sti and whoody do for beating LT1s.
can u read? A COMPLETELY STOCK RSX wont be able to run 19 psi without breaking some part on it. It doesnt necessarily have to be the engine. So no, the COMPLETELY STOCK RSX cannot run 600 whp without something breaking.

O and by the way, lt1's are faster than STI's stock
Old 08-05-2006, 05:41 AM
Banned

can u read? A COMPLETELY STOCK RSX wont be able to run 19 psi without breaking some part on it. It doesnt necessarily have to be the engine. So no, the COMPLETELY STOCK RSX cannot run 600 whp without something breaking.

O and by the way, lt1's are faster than STI's stock
That guy has been daily driving his RSX with 560+whp without breaking anything. So you are wrong.

O, you are on drugs. LT1s are not faster than STIs stock.
Old 08-05-2006, 05:51 AM

That guy has been daily driving his RSX with 560+whp without breaking anything. So you are wrong.

HES NOT STOCK

You must be special ed if Im on drugs. The trans am is faster than your STI stock. Heres the link. These times are pretty accurate for the most part.

http://www.albeedigital.com/supercou...0-60times.html
Old 08-05-2006, 05:52 AM
Banned

Well hopefully you are done thinking your car is the best in the world. I am going to bed so that I don't have to embarass you anymore.
Old 08-05-2006, 05:57 AM
Banned

HES NOT STOCK

You must be special ed if Im on drugs. The trans am is faster than your STI stock. Heres the link. These times are pretty accurate for the most part.

http://www.albeedigital.com/supercou...0-60times.html
What does he have that isn't stock besides the turbo kit?????????????????

From that stupid site you linked.........

2006 Subaru WRX STI 4.5 13.0 MT Dec '05)

2000 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (WS6) 4.9 13.4 <---- LS1

1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 5.6 14.0 <----LT1

Dang those Trans Ams sure are faster than that STI.

Go back to bed, good some more sleep and try again later.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:00 AM

Well hopefully you are done thinking your car is the best in the world. I am going to bed so that I don't have to embarass you anymore.
O before you go to bed, I forgot to mention I eat STIs for lunch too. Ive got a friend who owns one. Ill have to get a video of me beating him when I get home.

Take your ignorance back to the sti forums. You sound just like the idoits who think their big bad V8 can take every car in the world.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:00 AM

O before you go to bed, I forgot to mention I eat STIs for lunch too. Ive got a friend who owns one. Ill have to get a video of me beating him when I get home.

Take your ignorance back to the sti forums. You sound just like the idoits who think their big bad V8 can take every car in the world.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:03 AM

He says nothing about his upgrades other than the turbo. There is no way in hell hes running 560+ hp completely stock. When someone says they have a 600 hp turboed engine they dont talk about every single part they put on the car to make sure it doesnt blow up.

youre an idoit, I was talking about the ls1. why the hell would i talk about the lt1 when the newest trans ams have the ls1?

youre a moron

well since youre playing word games, here smart ass:

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi 5.1 13.8

ls1=13.4
2005 or less wrx sti=13.8 <<< slower
Old 08-05-2006, 06:25 AM
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
locked due to constant name calling and hatred.