Problems/Service/Maintenance Do you have problems with your new 2.0, 2.2, or 2.4L? What kind of service did you have done?

help please relearn...

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 09:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation help please relearn...

Ok so i put a zzp pcm in along with my 42's and 3.1 pullley. aprrox. 800 miles later 2 codes of P0315 aka case/crank relearn popped up yesterday morning. I'm still under warranty at the dealer so i proceeded to my good friend who is a tech that owns a Snap-On Solus? or Solous... he connected my car. followed proper procedure to do the relearn. it did not work. We cycled the ignition from off to on, hit next, than held brake started motor... acceled to fuel cut off. the snap on tool stated redline should be 4000 5000 rpm range??? on an 06 2.0 lsj. which we all know is incorrect. so we said ok whatever and proceeded. with the zzp pcm the fuel cut off was set to 7k obviously. so we ACCELed to redline, while holding the brake etc... it tach'd out, release gas, let idle for 30 seconds... nothing. it just kept blinking waiting for fuel cut off... so TODAY. i'm going over another friends house and using HP Tuners to do the case relearn. if it does not work today... what could be the problem. should i bring it in to the dealer and just risk them reflashing my tune and driving on a stock tune with 42's and a 3.1 pulley? and just not put a load on the motor until i get it RE-tuned the next day or something? i hope someone can help me out on here or is Tech II the ONLY device that will re-learn it and i'm basically forced to go to the dealer. because i already looked around for a Tech II and nooobody has it around me.