Site Development and Help Site Discussions, Suggestions, and Help
View Poll Results: Should talk of Illegal activities be banned?
Yes
36.00%
No
64.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

A suggestion

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 08:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by outtamymind
this whole thing is over basically what is show in the top 10 most read threads that appear on the home page. now im sure there is a way to filter which ones go on there. lets say the jailbait thread which is supposed to be in the dungeon makes it on there. make a filter to keep all dungeon created threads or something along those lines off of the top 10. just a suggestion
Which jailbait thread? There are TONS at any given time, and most are not in the dungeon. My suggestion would be put ALL the jailbait, "dude I was so high", and the entire war stories section in the dungeon. 1) it would keep that trash off the general site and 2) it would help control the troll population (in addition to spaying and neutering your trolls).
Old 02-26-2008, 08:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i really think it would do alot for this sites image with guests

Originally Posted by alleycat58
Which jailbait thread? There are TONS at any given time, and most are not in the dungeon. My suggestion would be put ALL the jailbait, "dude I was so high", and the entire war stories section in the dungeon. 1) it would keep that trash off the general site and 2) it would help control the troll population (in addition to spaying and neutering your trolls).

Last edited by redlineblueline; 02-26-2008 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-26-2008, 08:53 AM

everyone in 1 time or another has raced their car on the street yes its wrong but everyone has done it once.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:54 AM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by alleycat58
Unfortunately that argument has been put to rest, we have tried and tried to get the section moved, but it just isn't going to happen
Old 02-26-2008, 09:02 AM

isnt just this site

http://www.ecotecforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6330

http://www.midwestecotec.com/forum/index.php

under racing section

Have a good night at the track, post your stories here.
This is also the place to talk about drag, autocross, drifting, and roadcourse racing.
MidwestEcotec does not condone street racing, please don't post any stories relating to street racing.

i can say i have seen several threads closed on that forum for revolving around street racing

also in this sites rules

https://www.cobaltss.net/rules.php
Illegal software or content - Do not link illegal software or content. These will be deleted.

No nudes pictures - All posted or linked pics must be PG-13 or lower. Moderators have the right to judge what is not appropriate

CobaltSS.net reserves the right to edit the site rules at any time, without notification.

Last edited by redlineblueline; 02-26-2008 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-27-2008, 03:13 PM

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/lounge-42/those-who-got-away-98655/
Old 02-27-2008, 03:44 PM

ok...this is getting retarded...you have been told more then once it wont happen BY A MOD!!! this has been addressed before...stop trying to look al high and mighty...if you dont like the content..then leave, or stop complainging...
Old 02-27-2008, 03:45 PM

umm have you read reigns posts he agrees with me its just getting jonel to read this
Old 02-27-2008, 03:51 PM

I say everything BUT street racing...
Old 02-27-2008, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by REIGN SS
Unfortunately that argument has been put to rest, we have tried and tried to get the section moved, but it just isn't going to happen
ummm...here you go redlineblueline....

just dont look at it if you dont like it...you want more people to come here but dont realize that alot will leave if they lock a bunch of **** out

Last edited by NWAE Cobalt; 02-27-2008 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-27-2008, 03:55 PM

Old 02-27-2008, 03:56 PM

so by proxy allowing talk of illegal activities on here where you have locations and pictures of your cars in your sigs is perfectly alright and yet you will all bitch when you get pulled over and treated less than prince/princessly that logic astounds me
Old 02-27-2008, 03:58 PM

i dont think it should be banned, maybe just limited to the dungeon
Old 02-27-2008, 03:59 PM

yeah that way you have to pay to talk about it and support the site and it stays off the new posts window on the main page
Old 02-27-2008, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by redlineblueline
so by proxy allowing talk of illegal activities on here where you have locations and pictures of your cars in your sigs is perfectly alright and yet you will all bitch when you get pulled over and treated less than prince/princessly that logic astounds me
um, i can say what i want...they cant prove ****!! they have to catch you doing it genious...

yeah that way you have to pay to talk about it and support the site and it stays off the new posts window on the main page
so now your trying to convince them to support street races by making you pay to talk about illegal activities...i see your sights are not set on the best interst of the site....just your concious...

Last edited by NWAE Cobalt; 02-27-2008 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-27-2008, 04:03 PM

you know what i'm not going to argue with you because no matter what your right so you win the e-fight
Old 02-29-2008, 02:10 PM

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/site-development-help-44/wtf-happened-here-98975/

see i am not the only one noticing the crap going on here
Old 02-29-2008, 02:23 PM

and it got locked for a reason...stop looking like a fool...and jsut shut up. if you dont like all the extra crap, then go to the tech only pages...you get to choose what you look at so dont look at what you dont want to...its as simple as that....so STFU or GTFO
Old 02-29-2008, 02:26 PM

it got locked due to the bickering not the issue at hand
Old 02-29-2008, 02:33 PM

well then this one should be locked too
its a mute issue...if we want to be able to help each other as a community, that means letting those that want to discuss all this other crap in here as well....if you want this site to have VERY few members and be somewhere where nothing is posted...even tech because you have decided that it needs to be the cobalt prude site on the internet..then keep camaigning...other wise stfu and dont go in the threads you dont want to. I deal with people like you every day on the phones at comcast...we cant just be here to satisfy you....what you want here is simply an opinion and yours is one that if you chose to...you could just ignore, its as simple as that...it doenst work the other way around...if i want to see something and i cant cause of the prudes on here...then i am sol, but if you dont want to see it...you just dont go intot he threads...so how about we all grow up and realize that everyone is not a cookie cutter image of you...

/discussion....
it up
Old 02-29-2008, 02:35 PM

back to the issue at hand if you want to discuss street racing, drugs, DWI, jailbait, etc find forums about it i am sure they are out here, but those dont belong on a car specific forum
Old 02-29-2008, 02:44 PM

uh wtf why is there another one of these threads when the other one was just closed.. just chill out if u dont wanna read the damn things then dont .. omg some of these kids on this site are pretty muhc bitches.. half the **** we just joke around no one gets on here and has serious conversation about jailbait and everyone has their own opinion on street racing and **** blah blah.. seriously dude if u want the site changed so muhc jjust leave.. this is gettin rediculous.. and onather thing ur 20 uyears old and acting like your an angel or some ****.. wow dude if u really get offended when ppl talk about some **** u dont wanna hear then u need help.. just dont click on the hreads that are going to offend you.. problem solved
Old 02-29-2008, 02:46 PM

actually this thread was started way before the other one, it was just to show i am not the only one who feels the way i presented in this thread
Old 02-29-2008, 02:50 PM

back to the issue at hand if you want to discuss street racing, drugs, DWI, jailbait, etc find forums about it i am sure they are out here, but those dont belong on a car specific forum
its a community forumn...get over it...make your own cobalt forumn and ban that if you are so high and mighty...otherwise STFU

actually this thread was started way before the other one, it was just to show i am not the only one who feels the way i presented in this thread
so....your filling this site full of more useless **** by posting htis thread then...congrats on being the

BIGGEST HIPICRIT ON CSS.NET!!

thinking>you

Last edited by NWAE Cobalt; 02-29-2008 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-29-2008, 02:52 PM

i'm not going to bicker here because i am not going to get the thread unlocked...if your so pro everything here make your own thread "everyone who supports, drugs, DWI, jailbait and street racing and other illegal activities and makes this forum look like a bunch of immature ingrates"

Originally Posted by NWAE Cobalt
its a community forumn...get over it...make your own cobalt forumn and ban that if you are so high and mighty...otherwise STFU

so....your filling this site full of more useless **** by posting htis thread then...congrats on being the
BIGGEST HIPICRIT ON CSS.NET!!

thinking>you
uh this is the suggestion area and my thread is completely on topic

Last edited by redlineblueline; 02-29-2008 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: A suggestion