South Central TX, OK, AR, and LA

I'm So Pissed

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 12:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry I'm So Pissed

This is the worst day i've had in awhile. Well almost 3 weeks ago i took my car into the Honda dealership here in Waco(Greg May Honda). My ECM went out on my civic, and well I have no clue why it took 2 and a half weeks to get a ECM in. But I go today to pick it up and everything seems fine, we pay for the car. The Service Advisor walks up to me and says he needs to talk to me after I get done paying for the parts. So i walk up to him and he says "i've got good news and bad news. Good news is we got your car running, bad news is....." and then proceeds to walk towards my car. So im thinkin WTF???? We get there and he starts explaining.

Well this is what he tells me. Those portable car ports that some dealerships have to park cars under, that aren't like in the ground, they're jsut sitting on top of th e ground. Well the wind caught one of those and pick it up in the air. I walk to the other side of my car, and theres a big ass dent in my driver side rear quarter panel. so i see this and immidately get pissed. I keep looking, this thing hit my car and dragged ALL THE WAY down the side of my car. EVERY PART OF MY CAR HAS A DENT OR SCRATCH. And then to top that off, the run the front of my fiberglass bodykit into the curb, crackin the **** outta it . Its been 3 weeks since i've driven my car and then i see this. I flip out. Cussing up a storm, finding out whos paying for it. Well my dad shows up, he surveys the damage and isn't happy either.

Well we worked it out. Since my dad works at a different dealership, hes gonna do all the work himself and write out the estimate for about $300-$400 more that needed so we get some money outta them. Basically they're gonna have to pay for a WHOLE NEW paintjob. A new driver side headlight(its cracked). A new antenna, he was abrely on when i got there, and hangin and ****. Also new weather stripping all around my car because all my weather stripping is either tore, ripped so just pulled off because of this damn car port ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO PISSED!!!!! i want to kill everyone up there.

Its sad that I can't take my car to a dealership and just get my car fixed without someone or something ****** it up. I think im gonna get rid of the Civic after it gets fixed, its like a dent magnet. Well sorry for makin this so long, i had nothing else to do since my ****** car looks like ****. No one EVER go to Greg May Honda. One other thing I found out is, they order parts every friday, not every day. Greg May Honda and the shittiest dealrship i've ever been to, they do nothing but try to steal your money but ****** **** up. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2005, 12:30 AM
The Stig

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So many dealership horror stories, I got lucky buying my car from a good one lol.

That's horrible though, I hope it all gets worked out, I'd be so pissed too.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:10 AM

Well thats probably one of the worst stories I have heard about a dealership. Good luck on getting fixed.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:15 PM

DUDE... THATS ****... ok well here my story..i own a impala 2001 ls... fully loaded sport only with tents... LOOK SSICK love my car... i dont even wanna get rid of it... cause in the future i wanna fully modify it... i already have my dad friend with the 95 ss special edition sellin me his deep dish 18 that are the saem as mine just 2 inch bigger... whatever long story short... i brought in my car cause it felt like the transmission was slippin(DONT KNOW HOW THAT OWULD HAPPEN... LOL) whatever... it happen to be my catalic converter... so whatever it was around time to get a tune up so i sent it in.. could that.. all new breaks... some lights were burned out la la la oil this and that... time comes for me to pick it up... guess what i find... i open my door .. look at my speedometer and the glass coverin it.. was CRACK AND PIECE OF IT WERE MISSIN LIKE SOMEONE PUNCHED IT... so whatever my dad spoke with him... man says doesnt know anythin about it... but hes replacin it the followin day... whatever.... i go to drive away im lookin the steerin wheel... as im goin straight the wheels on a angle... like i had to keep it somewhat turned to make it go straight as if the AXLE WAS SHOT... OMG.>>> FREAKEDD!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2005, 08:17 PM
South Central *********

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts
get your car aligned the toe is prolly out from the work they did on it