South Central TX, OK, AR, and LA

UTPA cobalts?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 02:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just had to rebuild my ic pump Sunday my car felt sluggish found out it only had one working brush the other one was wasted bad and broken lol I don't even know how the hammer woke it up the last time lol
Old 09-05-2012, 02:34 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I just replaced my ic pump a few weeks ago. Mine started making a weird loud noise basically letting me know its about to go out so got a new one from zzp.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:39 PM

Nice but I either wasted money on the ic pump or the header so I opened it up to check if it was salvagable and to my luck it was, got the brushes off an old starter I just had to sand them to make them smaller to fit and solder them into place pretty easy and its working great
Old 09-05-2012, 02:43 PM

oh nice. i wouldnt have known what to do so had to get a new one lol
Old 09-05-2012, 02:46 PM

Lol theres a how to on here somewhere
Old 09-05-2012, 02:49 PM

shoulda prolly looked into that lol. I needa redo my build. Im pretty sure i have a leak around the intake manifold area thats causing my car to have a hard time finding idle. Im going to when i get new bolts and a torque wrench lol.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:01 PM

That sucks man
Old 09-05-2012, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Twoozofjuice
ohh also ms3 i dont know how satisfied you are with your tune...but if you ever wanna do a hp tune i have hpt pro lol. I'm getting tuned remotely by James and im glad i spent the money for the hpt. also for anyone down here that would want to be remote tuned with hpt haha
I'm happy with my Trifecta Tune. Gets the job done specially down here. Don't mean to brag buy out of the 50+ races I've had I've only lost 2 since I went E47!! One was to a fully bolted and tune 5.0 and the other was to an Evo IX with an upgraded turbo. Forgot what turbo size it was but i know that it was a PTE one..
Old 09-05-2012, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by MS3 2 SSTC
I'm happy with my Trifecta Tune. Gets the job done specially down here. Don't mean to brag buy out of the 50+ races I've had I've only lost 2 since I went E47!! One was to a fully bolted and tune 5.0 and the other was to an Evo IX with an upgraded turbo. Forgot what turbo size it was but i know that it was a PTE one..
good **** man. I never see any cars around here that wanna race. All the people ive challenged have backed out -_- theres some that want to race me but its like crappy cars that arent even worth it. for some reason impalas always wanna race me lol. had one **** me off about a week n a half ago cuz i was driving my girl home and the dude kept honking and doing fly bys at me. one of them when i hear him step on it i go and just leave him behind lol. he comes up again and i do a proper honk off from about 50 and this one was worse than the other one for him haha. he turned after that one lol
Old 09-05-2012, 06:24 PM

good **** man. I never see any cars around here that wanna race. All the people ive challenged have backed out -_- theres some that want to race me but its like crappy cars that arent even worth it. for some reason impalas always wanna race me lol. had one **** me off about a week n a half ago cuz i was driving my girl home and the dude kept honking and doing fly bys at me. one of them when i hear him step on it i go and just leave him behind lol. he comes up again and i do a proper honk off from about 50 and this one was worse than the other one for him haha. he turned after that one lol
LOL! I've had those jerks do the exact same thing. Flyby then they slow down just stare at you loke youre some kind of rainbow unicorn. I just give them a thumbs up and go about my business. Now if the **** me off then I show them!
Old 09-05-2012, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by MS3 2 SSTC
LOL! I've had those jerks do the exact same thing. Flyby then they slow down just stare at you loke youre some kind of rainbow unicorn. I just give them a thumbs up and go about my business. Now if the **** me off then I show them!
yeah lol. the dude pissed me off and my girl is like a anti cobalt person or something. she doesnt believe in them </3 lol she thinks every damn car will be able to beat it. she was like that car would beat you right? >.< ohh man the other day after work i was going on shary road towards the expressway and i was going to race a brand new lambo. i saw it and hurried up to catch up to it. was gonna race it even though i knew id get raped just to be able to say i raced a lambo lol. then i realized i didnt have gas >.<
Old 09-06-2012, 03:51 AM

yeah lol. the dude pissed me off and my girl is like a anti cobalt person or something. she doesnt believe in them </3 lol she thinks every damn car will be able to beat it. she was like that car would beat you right? >.< ohh man the other day after work i was going on shary road towards the expressway and i was going to race a brand new lambo. i saw it and hurried up to catch up to it. was gonna race it even though i knew id get raped just to be able to say i raced a lambo lol. then i realized i didnt have gas >.<
My girl was same way!! Always on telling me that my car is slow and that I spent all that money making it look fast when it's not. Then when I raced the 5.0 it was a different story. Now every so often she tells me if I'd had anymore friendly races!

Sux about the gas and the raced that would have been!!
Old 09-06-2012, 05:36 AM

lol well your car is actually considered fast mines just a bit above average over the normal street car i guess lol. the only car that ive gotten to race that im proud of was a g8 gt that i somehow kept up with . Idk if theyre slow or what but i love those cars so yeah i was excited lol. Every other race has been just dumb v6 mustangs and impalas and one race i joined because i felt like being a dick, a civic and a beetle were driving like hooligans in front of me and i knew they were going to race but i was just like meh. civic goes crazy in the middle of the last 2 cars in front of us and goes middle lane of the whole road and punches it and the beetle punches it too while passing the last 2 cars regularly. they get about 3-4 cars on me and i decide to join the race lol. ended up passing both cars and making my night haha