South East MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, and FL

next years nopi nats

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 05:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking next years nopi nats

hey yall just wonderin im sure yall have already heard bout my lil project im workin on. what im wonderin is how many people are planning on rollin out to nopi nats next year im goin my clubs goin and ill be more than happy to bring allong some of the nc and south east finest with me all yall in nc that are plannin on goin are more than welcome to roll down ther wit my club. my goal is best in class next year at nopi nats hopefully even best in show... not to likely probably but ya never know.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:19 AM

Have u ever been to Nopi Nats? If you win best of show, i will be shocked. You could probably twin turbo your car and not come close
Old 08-25-2007, 06:32 AM

so your going next year? what about this year? planning on going?
Old 08-26-2007, 10:59 AM

nah im not goin this year im in afghanistan right now and i wont be back till next mar and my car wont be close to done till at least nopi next year
Old 08-26-2007, 11:02 AM

so you gona tell whats gona make you win? im cursious. Iv been to nopi but never showed, such a hard ass competiton to come close in
Old 08-26-2007, 11:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'll probrably go, its going to be in TN right?
Thats not too far from me, and I'll have a car by then so I will most probrably go.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:01 PM

Talking mods for next years nopi nats

Originally Posted by BlueSS-supercharged
so you gona tell whats gona make you win? im cursious. Iv been to nopi but never showed, such a hard ass competiton to come close in
this is what im gonna have done by next years nopi nats. turboed and tuned, forged motor. balanced blue printed, intake, exhaust, cutsom cv axels and other drivetrain components. polished engine components for dress up. lowered 18 inch enki wdms. neon yellow paintjob. carbon hood and trunk custom audio system. carbon fiber rap on majority of the dash peices dash redone black with yellow trim (photoshopped pics soon to come) interior redone black and yellow a pillar triple gauge pod. sunroof installed. exedy stage one clutch fidanza light weight flywheel shortshift. custom cnc machined shift plate shift boot delete. short shifter. custom taillights corvette headlights color matched and molded in. tint car club decal. thats all i got right now ill probably figure out more as i go along but thats what im gonna do as of right now. the exhaust intake suspension flywheel clutch rims and strutbar are already ordered. more to come as i get it
Old 08-26-2007, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by 07yellowls
this is what im gonna have done by next years nopi nats. turboed and tuned, forged motor. balanced blue printed, intake, exhaust, cutsom cv axels and other drivetrain components. polished engine components for dress up. lowered 18 inch enki wdms. neon yellow paintjob. carbon hood and trunk custom audio system. carbon fiber rap on majority of the dash peices dash redone black with yellow trim (photoshopped pics soon to come) interior redone black and yellow a pillar triple gauge pod. sunroof installed. exedy stage one clutch fidanza light weight flywheel shortshift. custom cnc machined shift plate shift boot delete. short shifter. custom taillights corvette headlights color matched and molded in. tint car club decal. thats all i got right now ill probably figure out more as i go along but thats what im gonna do as of right now. the exhaust intake suspension flywheel clutch rims and strutbar are already ordered. more to come as i get it
thats not bad so far but nopi nats from what i hear is freakin crazy. cars have well over 1000's and 1000's and 1000's of dollars. if you plan on doing all this id say go really custom and make a drop top cobalt. that will pull you right up there with those people. drop top cobalt would be just awesome.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:24 PM

No matter what you do. A Cobalt will not win Nopi Nats. Flat out. You cant compete with a Supra IMO.