South Mountain UT, AZ, NM, and CO

Cobalt ss/sc non-chickmagnet

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 11:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by p7x
The goal is to slam some chick in the back cuz road head is difficlut and very dangerous in a manual car.
Thats what the highways are for. No need to shift there
Old 04-01-2006, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sunrise_mj
ive got the sunburst LS and ive gotten a couple ladies to compliment... best one was after i got pulled over for flying passed a cop in an intersection, he (yes a dude, but still) said said nice car as he walked back to his ford.... i thought it was great...
The Sunburst Orange is just a great color, it will get all kinds of comments. When I had my 04 orange cavalier, I got all kinds of compliments too. Of course this was in 04 and back then hardly anyone had any orange cars like they do now. I'm female by the way.
Old 04-01-2006, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by ssnipes
Okay take a look at your body! do you think you should work out? do you where glasses? get lazer surgery or contacts? do you have really good girls that are friends? ask them (be sure you can trust them) to make you over. What do where for shoes? if you have runners on that is a big turn off. Girls look at shoes.
I don't wear glasses (except when I'm driving somewhere new and need to read street signs or when wathcing a movie, which means I already got the date), no acne or zits, no piercings or tats, and clean shaven. I'm around 6' tall, weigh about 150, mildly toned (haven't had time to work out, so the six pack is slowly going ), long redish blond hair, blue eyes, and nice straight teeth.

I where mostly my work clothes, business casual: Dockers with a dress belt, a nice polo (tucked in), and dress shoes, and hair neatly tied back. Casual dress for me is slightly baggy blue jeans, a good fitting t-shirt (typically black with a logo of some kind), a pair of nice skateboarding shoes (not torn up), and hair half the time tied back, but always brushed and clean.
Old 04-01-2006, 03:27 PM

With in the first 3 weeks of having my car. I had 3 or 4 different occassion of girls coming up to the car telling me it was a hot looking car, can they have a ride in it and stuff like that. Unfortunate for them I have had a GF for 3 years now.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cobalt_Supercharged
I don't wear glasses (except when I'm driving somewhere new and need to read street signs or when wathcing a movie, which means I already got the date), no acne or zits, no piercings or tats, and clean shaven. I'm around 6' tall, weigh about 150, mildly toned (haven't had time to work out, so the six pack is slowly going ), long redish blond hair, blue eyes, and nice straight teeth.

I where mostly my work clothes, business casual: Dockers with a dress belt, a nice polo (tucked in), and dress shoes, and hair neatly tied back. Casual dress for me is slightly baggy blue jeans, a good fitting t-shirt (typically black with a logo of some kind), a pair of nice skateboarding shoes (not torn up), and hair half the time tied back, but always brushed and clean.
Yep you need help and your in denile and your a tight ass to not spend some money on your self. that is what it sounds like when I read your post here. lol

I dont wear glasses, but I do for movies and while driving. lets face it you where glasses and you dont wear them enough! if you can see in a movie or on the street how are you going to see that someone is sending signals to you that they are interested. you miss the signal, they think your ignoring them or your a dork for missing the signal and bam the door is shut. Get your vision fixed.

Dockers, a shirt with a logo. that does not impress and is to mainstream. it does not scream individuality or that I am sophisticated. I have never recieved a blow job with dockers...lol. this is where fashion sense could help you. let other people help you. and skateboarding shoes lol who are you trying to date? your little sisters friends? Hair tied back half the time? come on pretty boy do something with that mop.

Okay enough bashing. the above is just an image I have of the situation for one reason only. you complain of not getting the girls. so either it is your personality, your presence, or both. changing your presence (clothes grooming) than your personality. but hey if you personality is great and your clothes are good than I guess there is no problem with you. its all those girls who are passing up a good thing.

and dont forget I was in your shoes. I did the exact same thing as you describe in the past and I am a great person. Hope you can be open to consider what I have said.

Good luck, honestly!
Old 04-03-2006, 11:32 PM

how do u order the stage kits for the cobalts?
Old 04-03-2006, 11:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 06TypeS
how do u order the stage kits for the cobalts?
You go on the proper forum to find out and ask that same question.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:44 PM

I Think I Got More Chicks In My Cobalt In Two Weeks Than In A Miata, And I Have A Yellow Ls Whit Sport Packeg
Old 04-03-2006, 11:56 PM

I had more chicks check out my supercharged mustang than my cobalt.
Old 04-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Banned

Welp

Hmm... Is it the car? A little... (2006 Non-SC/SS Metallic Amythest) Is it the music I play? Maybe... (Just me, my baby and my cadillac) Is it the attitude? **** yeah... Sorry you guys but I don't **** 5 bitches a week, but could I? Who knows... With enough game to spit anyone could... The trick? Be an ass at first... Make them think you don't want them... Don't let them catch you checking them out or staring at them or giggling like a school girl... Show them bitches you don't need them to live tomorrow... "Act as if..." Act as if your dick is 9 inches long. Act as if your a ******* millionaire... Don't be cute with girls or you will end up like that guy who says all that **** about "Let's just be friends!" I bet he smiles like a lil bitch at them hoes every day. I moved to Texas 2 weeks ago and I am already dating a girl that looks like Penelope Cruz... Don't believe me? I will get pictures of the ho next week. But don't listen to all these guys who say they get more ass then a toilet seat and this and that cuz of their car. Its a mixture of everything. Don't be slippin on ya pimpin *****!

But don't try to be someone your not either. If your a dork then god damnit be a dork. But don't ever let them hoes hurt you before you even love them! God damnit I have only been in love once, but in my defense this girl was 113 pounds with a 36 inch caboose. It was friggin amazing for a mixed girl. Wait until they start to get to know you before you open up. All you myspacers see it every day, guys leaving comments over and over about "oh your so beautiful" and "oh look at the most gourgeous girl ever!" that **** doesn't work. not even in movies. Oh and one more thing. The more I go around here in dallas the more I see people wearing sunglasses at night. THAT **** IS WHACK. dont ever do that. Corey Hart had a cool song about it in the 80's but it stopped at that. IT IS NOT COOL TO WEAR SHADES AT NIGHT, EVEN INDOORS!
Old 04-04-2006, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by ssnipes
Alleycat that is just plain strange. I bet if some guy rolled up in an SS and he looked hotter than hell you would be wishing you had the guts to approach him or ask him out on a date. Yes the BS flag came out when I read your post.
Then I'm just weird I guess. Cars play no part in the dating equation for me, luckily. If you want proof, my best relationship was with a guy that drove an old Civic. In fact, I've never even liked any boyfriend's car too awful much. There's been a rusted out F150, a 1980s Jeep Wagoneer, a Geo Metro, the Civic, and the Silverado SS.

I don't doubt for a second that some girls only go after a guy for the type of car he drives. I know girls who used to be impressed by a guy's car in high school, but even most of them grew out of that by the time they were in college. It's just never been my thing.
Old 04-04-2006, 12:07 AM

Way to fire back at Sir Sniper...
Old 04-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Banned

Holy **** dood... SSnipes you should really try to offer real advice... A ******* makeover from a chick? ... wait... did you really just tell him to get a makeover from a ******* chick? next are you going to tell him to find gay friends to meet chicks? Guy with the red hair don't EVER do this... By all means if my approach one page back doesn't work then maybe you should try to meet chicks on the internet or something. Jesus maybe you should aim a little bit lower who knows? But Ssnipes cmon man a makeover from a ******* chick? do you really want him to turn gay or something?
Old 04-04-2006, 12:19 AM

I don't think anyone has even took a second glance at my car. It should be noted that I have only had it for a month, and it has been winter, so the car has been covered in muck most times.

I don't see anything wrong with getting chicks by using the car. Maybe they are using the car as a way to talk to you if they are just shy?
Old 04-04-2006, 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by kadumel
Hmm... Is it the car? A little... (2006 Non-SC/SS Metallic Amythest) Is it the music I play? Maybe... (Just me, my baby and my cadillac) Is it the attitude? **** yeah... Sorry you guys but I don't **** 5 bitches a week, but could I? Who knows... With enough game to spit anyone could... The trick? Be an ass at first... Make them think you don't want them... Don't let them catch you checking them out or staring at them or giggling like a school girl... Show them bitches you don't need them to live tomorrow... "Act as if..." Act as if your dick is 9 inches long. Act as if your a ******* millionaire... Don't be cute with girls or you will end up like that guy who says all that **** about "Let's just be friends!" I bet he smiles like a lil bitch at them hoes every day. I moved to Texas 2 weeks ago and I am already dating a girl that looks like Penelope Cruz... Don't believe me? I will get pictures of the ho next week. But don't listen to all these guys who say they get more ass then a toilet seat and this and that cuz of their car. Its a mixture of everything. Don't be slippin on ya pimpin *****!

But don't try to be someone your not either. If your a dork then god damnit be a dork. But don't ever let them hoes hurt you before you even love them! God damnit I have only been in love once, but in my defense this girl was 113 pounds with a 36 inch caboose. It was friggin amazing for a mixed girl. Wait until they start to get to know you before you open up. All you myspacers see it every day, guys leaving comments over and over about "oh your so beautiful" and "oh look at the most gourgeous girl ever!" that **** doesn't work. not even in movies. Oh and one more thing. The more I go around here in dallas the more I see people wearing sunglasses at night. THAT **** IS WHACK. dont ever do that. Corey Hart had a cool song about it in the 80's but it stopped at that. IT IS NOT COOL TO WEAR SHADES AT NIGHT, EVEN INDOORS!
The **** I put in bold is true. Talking about your car, dick, wallet, etc will mess things up too.
Old 04-04-2006, 12:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike's SS
The **** I put in bold is true. Talking about your car, dick, wallet, etc will mess things up too.
for the record, mike, I said "Act as if..." its from Boiler Room its good advice. Don't SAY you have a 9 inch dick or a million dollars, act as if. Don't let other guys play you out and make you look stupid cuz you pull up in a cobalt and they pull up in a lamborghini. Look that bitch in his face and ask him what that stupid smirk on his face is for. Its a figure of speech.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:55 AM

The only people I have met from the internet are the other Cobalt owners when we meet up for group events. I don't ever plan on getting "dates" on the internet. You don't know who the hell these people are.

I'm not ok with the girl "makeover" thing. I let a friend pick out one outfit once. The clothes she picked out made my feel like an idiot. I only wore them once. I have another friend that insists that guys look "hot" in pale pink shirts and keeps trying to get me and one of my friends to buy pink shirts. Um...no. (i'm not interested in her anyways, she is annoying)

I say F*^% shoes. I'll wear what's comfortable.

The hair is definatly not a mop. It's long, but it's kept nice. Here is a pic of it from the back. Not a very good one, but you get the idea. This is from the October Tortilla Flat Run. It doesn't look too bad in there, considering I had just been hauling ass down the highway with the windows down.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:00 AM
iso

Originally Posted by iso
i had 4 cute girls come up to me after i parked my car to go into a party and they say that they would have sex with me if i took them for a ride in my car. i was so shocked i just froze.
i forgot about this thread, anyway, i knew all four of the girls and they're my friends. it was the first time they saw my car after i got it though, and that really is what they said. i wouldn't have sex with them though as they're all good friends of mine.
Old 04-04-2006, 07:41 AM

Bulldog, I think you're hott
Old 04-10-2006, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by hennessey833
Relying on your car to get girls is lame, and immature. And so is myspace.
well put. bravo
Old 04-23-2006, 05:57 PM

Any girl who is attracted to my car is lame. I like people for who they are not what type of car you drive. The best car ever is a Lamborghini Diable hands down, but I won't go out with anyone over it.

P.S. Myspace is an awesome site to network, NOT meet girls.