War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

16psi + C16 + 150shot + 22* timing = Z06 Killer :-)

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 12:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Champ_
Well what would you call the race a straight line.. O soooo boring. I love driving the same thing and looking at the same thing and doing the most repeatitive thing possible. 40k total? Lol. well used ss/sc you could get for around 13k and throw 27k into and im sure it would give ya car one hell of a whirl.
Whether you like the race or not doesn't matter. Once again that is what THIS ARGUEMENT is about.

HAHA you just went against your own argument. We are talking sticker price here not used car prices. Seriously dude you can’t win so please stop trying.

Please just die dude.

What a surprise a Canadian dipshit.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:08 AM

[QUOTE=cakeeater;3039074][QUOTE=Champ_;3039053][QUOTE=cakeeater;3039034]

really? how much do you think a vette weighs? now how much do you think a cobalt weighs? i'll give you a hint...it's REAL close. Now go look up what kind of highway mileage a z06 gets...compare it to what kind of mileage a 500hp 6 cylinder with half the displacement gets....OOOHHHHH its gonna be worse for the 6 i bet.

i could buy a foxbody for 4k and put 9k in it and smoke the **** out of any cobalt on this forum. see the flaw in your logic? im starting to doubt you'll even know what a foxbody is tho....
foxbody.. older mustang.. i thought he said f-body i misread it. :P

Originally Posted by 04YellowGT
Whether you like the race or not doesn't matter. Once again that is what THIS ARGUEMENT is about.

HAHA you just went against your own argument. We are talking sticker price here not used car prices. Seriously dude you can’t win so please stop trying.

Please just die dude.

What a surprise a Canadian dipshit.
What a surprise? I know the most stable economy in the world. But your going to go to cars .. Lawl. O well. I just wasted your time while i did some **** and stirred the pot. Because you know what i dont really give two *****. You economy is in the *****. It aint coming out soon and the government is ran by clowns. But you must have clowns to look up to the government to elect them. I bet you voted for bush =)

Last edited by Champ_; 10-29-2008 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-29-2008, 12:08 AM

foxbody.. t/a,camaro.
What???
Old 10-29-2008, 12:11 AM

Also the corvette is engineered for performance as a super sports car. The cobalt is the cheapest sports car out there 5 seater. Not a two seater. So obviously its going to gain alot of weight by getting the extra seating and all that. And i was comparing the cobalt and c5 z06 milage and you go and throw some whack turboed 500 whp .. .it wasnt factory like that. When you going for that on aftermarket you dont care about milage.. You only care about power. The corvette is a factory made machine the one your talking about. And it gets very very low mpg. My gf's 5.7 hemi gets better milage then it and weighs a **** load more. So dont get revved on the milage thing of course if i threw 25 lbs of boost at it, its going to need to compensate with fuel and use alot more fuel to make a bigger bang thus giving more power... durrr
Old 10-29-2008, 12:15 AM

What a surprise? I know the most stable economy in the world. But your going to go to cars .. Lawl. O well. I just wasted your time while i did some **** and stirred the pot. Because you know what i dont really give two *****. You economy is in the *****. It aint coming out soon and the government is ran by clowns. But you must have clowns to look up to the government to elect them. I bet you voted for bush =)

And you have no militarty and get taxed out the ass. Whats your point?

The best part is no one cares about Canada, do you ever hear about Canada on the world news? Thats no you don't.

Old 10-29-2008, 12:18 AM

lmfao, cause some clown comes and posts some **** we have no army. We have some OF THE BEST special trained ops in the world. Why is the americans always asking britian/canada to hold their hand into war. **** i remember when Katrina hit. We were down there before your ******* government was .. thats sad. We have free health care and we have no where the same amount of violence and alot more guns per capita. AND a ton less poverty. And not to mention are girls are alot hotter and cleaner. No aids scare up here
Old 10-29-2008, 12:25 AM

lmfao, cause some clown comes and posts some **** we have no army. We have some OF THE BEST special trained ops in the world. Why is the americans always asking britian/canada to hold their hand into war. **** i remember when Katrina hit. We were down there before your ******* government was .. thats sad. We have free health care and we have no where the same amount of violence and alot more guns per capita. AND a ton less poverty.
Ok whatever dude I'm not going to argue with you. Its funny the only people that talk about how great Canada is are Canadians.

Its also funny how we are talking about cars and you are sounding like and ******* so you come back with "Well...Well.... America’s economy sucks! Take That!"

Give me a break a mod needs to ban this fool.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:28 AM

Also the corvette is engineered for performance as a super sports car. The cobalt is the cheapest sports car out there 5 seater. Not a two seater. So obviously its going to gain alot of weight by getting the extra seating and all that. And i was comparing the cobalt and c5 z06 milage and you go and throw some whack turboed 500 whp .. .it wasnt factory like that. When you going for that on aftermarket you dont care about milage.. You only care about power. The corvette is a factory made machine the one your talking about. And it gets very very low mpg. My gf's 5.7 hemi gets better milage then it and weighs a **** load more. So dont get revved on the milage thing of course if i threw 25 lbs of boost at it, its going to need to compensate with fuel and use alot more fuel to make a bigger bang thus giving more power... durrr
ok here we go.

1. rear seats add an astonishing 70 lbs MAYBE to the cobalt. you know nothing of engineering or cars.
2. the c6 z06 (produced at the same time as the cobalt ss, so much more accurate for comparison purposes) makes 505 hp and gets 27mpg highway. ZOMG this is stock. the way it comes FROM THE FACTORY. The corvettes get quite good mileage. Once again, you have no idea what you are talking about.
3. your gf's 5.7 hemi does NOT get better mileage no matter which vehicle it's in from the chrysler/dodge lineup.
4. No wonder Canada has never had a successful car company. They have people like you up there thinking they are engineers.

lmfao, cause some clown comes and posts some **** we have no army. We have some OF THE BEST special trained ops in the world. Why is the americans always asking britian/canada to hold their hand into war. **** i remember when Katrina hit. We were down there before your ******* government was .. thats sad. We have free health care and we have no where the same amount of violence and alot more guns per capita. AND a ton less poverty. And not to mention are girls are alot hotter and cleaner. No aids scare up here
yea your girls are much hotter. where does adriana lima live?

we win.

Last edited by cakeeater; 10-29-2008 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-29-2008, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by cakeeater
yea your girls are much hotter. where does adriana lima live?

we win.

Yea but they have Celine Dion. LOL

The only hot chick that came from Canada is Pamela Anderson and America made those ****.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:36 AM

Yea but they have Celine Dion. LOL

The only hot chick that came from Canada is Pamela Anderson and America made those ****.
and an american dick made her famous!
Old 10-29-2008, 12:53 AM

Old 10-29-2008, 12:54 AM

Received 60 Likes on 60 Posts
Wow, this thread got stupid fast.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by ItalianJoe1
Wow, this thread got stupid fast.
im havin fun
Old 10-29-2008, 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by cakeeater
im havin fun
me too.

Its a shame though I see this thread getting locked soon. It was pretty good till Canada Boy came in.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:16 AM

Usually I trap around 103 at 3000 DA.

But

If the DA is around -100 I trap about 129ish
Old 10-29-2008, 06:49 AM

lol. ****** american talking **** about canadians, igniorant. you probably never been to canada, ****** dip ****

can't beleive it. wow, we got no army, i won't sleep anymore.

Last edited by h0l0caust; 10-29-2008 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-29-2008, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by h0l0caust
lol. ****** american talking **** about canadians
Penguins put and ass kicking on the Senators last year.......

Old 10-29-2008, 07:14 AM
Banned

Lol, go cry to your government and get bailed out poor scrub making 8 bucks an hour. Come back to me when your economy is outta the ******* and some towel heads stop shitting on the " worlds greatest army" LOL been what ... 7 years now and you cant defeat some towel heads.. wow...fight ya way outta a wet paper bag much?
ALSO the more the car costs the bigger the idiot driving it. Can't let your eco be defeated ever can ya?
go **** urself
Old 10-29-2008, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by h0l0caust
lol. ****** american talking **** about canadians, igniorant. you probably never been to canada, ****** dip ****

can't beleive it. wow, we got no army, i won't sleep anymore.

HAHA but the ignorat Canadian that started talking **** about America in the first place did nothing wrong.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:20 AM

Ya you could and you spent 2x on your car compared to a stock cobalt vs a stock cobra. And didnt the cobras not even make the advertised hp and such? LOL A majority had to get back to factory to get different intake manifold and such LOL. Pathetic excuse. Sure they make beastly power... but they cost alot more its like arguing a 100$ tv is the same as a 1000 flat screen hd tv. its not YOU PAY for the difference. But cant handle it when someone builds their **** and smokes the hell outta ya
LOL... you have no idea what you are talking about.

I dont know how big that place is but a very very small portion of one area doesnt mean the country isnt in debt LOL. And i do care to ask how much of that was handed to you? Because you arent making 50k by the time your 19 unless your selling crack or taking handouts from your parents. And how isnt the economy tied to cars? LOL chrysler and chevy are going bankrupt from the economy going under and no ones buying cars and shitting on thier payments and taking them back. Can't see how the two would be related at all? Like no parallel lines there at all.
And i garauntee you some of those cars you listed arent best sellers no one rolling around with a 10mpg vette in a country where oil is very very rare. All smaller engines are cheaper there if you have any idea how they work their insurance there. The car insurance isnt based on value at all. It is all based on the size of the motor. But you would know that because you know everything? Can't argue with the economy because its true isnt it?

I think I covered all the bases..... My Co Worker has a 09 C6 Z06... (7.0L 505hp LS7, incase the stupid canadian didnt know) He picked it up at the Corvette museum in Bowling Green KY and drove it back to Pittsburgh..... He got 28.5mpg on that trip.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by thedak
Penguins put and ass kicking on the Senators last year.......

pretty sure crosby is a canadian kid ... americans cant be great without a canadian hockey boy on their team. gtfo. But no thats not right is it? because your never wrong. Try the world championships or wtf ever it was for baseball. I'm pretty sure canada did better then the states and japan walked all over everybody. And MLB is suppose to be the best baseball out there LOL. All hyped up bogus americans full of themselves thinking they have the best **** everywhere. Thats why every import is of better quality then the americans production line built cars

HAHA but the ignorat Canadian that started talking **** about America in the first place did nothing wrong.
i started talking ****. Im pretty sure none of you could take criticism and went off the handle so spewed some **** and got under your skin and you got all revved up thinking your country is so great. **** you guys probabely have more guys in poverty then we have as a nation. But no thats great living. I love ocking my door and having school shootings :

Last edited by Champ_; 10-29-2008 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-29-2008, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by SK360
I think I covered all the bases..... My Co Worker has a 09 C6 Z06... (7.0L 505hp LS7, incase the stupid canadian didnt know) He picked it up at the Corvette museum in Bowling Green KY and drove it back to Pittsburgh..... He got 28.5mpg on that trip.
I picked my car up 400 miles from home and got 29mpg with 90% interstate driving.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:16 AM

i started talking ****. Im pretty sure none of you could take criticism and went off the handle so spewed some **** and got under your skin and you got all revved up thinking your country is so great. **** you guys probabely have more guys in poverty then we have as a nation. But no thats great living. I love ocking my door and having school shootings :
You didn't critize **** all you did was make bull **** claims that had nothing and proved nothing about the topic at hand. After you found out you couldn't win the arguement you restorted to talking **** about America's shitty economy and how we can't win a war all of which you know nothing about. Especially since America has pretty much dominaed Canada's economy for the past 30 years. God forbid we decline a little bit and ******* Canada starts acting like they are hot sit. This oddly enough isn't the first time I've heard a Canadian talk **** about America and our economy.

A little FYI on how we got where we are today all the ******* liberal democrats felt like everybody that made a $100 week should beable to take loan out for a $400,000 home and oddly enough once the housing market crashed and intrest rates increased these people couldn't pay for there houses. The banks were left with tons of forcloesd houses with no one wanting them and no money.

And yes its pretty easy to have more poverty when most states in the US have as many or MORE people than all of Canada. America has 10 times the people that Canada has and when you have more people you have more good and bad. Not to menteion when Canada is 3 times the size of America.

Hell I feel like I'm talking to Michael Moore here.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Moderator Alumni
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks, I really want to have to remove 50 OT posts. This isn't Canada vs America war stories last time I checked.

Actually, no, I'll leave all the stupidity up since people complain about posts being deleted. Get this one back on topic and I won't lock it, however, do need to hand out an infraction.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<edited out stupidity by Erod>

to the OP i Love the Saturn Stripes on the side of the car. course you'll never read this because we have a semi civil war going on in your thread.

Last edited by Erod; 10-29-2008 at 08:16 PM. Reason: stupidity

Quick Reply: 16psi + C16 + 150shot + 22* timing = Z06 Killer :-)