War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

cobalt ls vs. 04 cavy

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 06:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CordiaDOHC
lol wow so you cry and dont know ****. Btw this is my daily driver whats your excuse? oh and open your mouth to me once youve actually broken 400hp. Until then your a useless trolling ******.

Here will it make it easier for you.

Sport = SS/NA Its the same low rise as your ALL MIGHTY JESUS BUILT HOTROD FROM THE HEAVENS!

Except mines a true DD. I have no delusions of that.
Two points for you Pablo. And who said im trolling, as far as I remember people join css.net if they own a cobalt. A troll would be someone with a whole different car talking down to other people on here
Old 11-04-2009, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by BlackOnBlackSS
Two points for you Pablo. And who said im trolling, as far as I remember people join css.net if they own a cobalt. A troll would be someone with a whole different car talking down to other people on here
lol theres at least 2 trolls on css.net that have cobalts... just cause you own one doesnt mean you cant be a troll. And thats not really 2 points that 1. So your proving the complete idiot post about you as state by nismo.

Are you just trying to prove how stupid you are? Because you sure havent proven anything else. The truly sad thing is that I essentially agreed with your original assessment in that it was better to buy the SS/TC over modding an LS but stated that modding an LS in a certain way is a route to go though not the best.

And im sorry if at any point in this post if I used words beyond your current reading level
Old 11-04-2009, 06:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They weren't talking about your or to you, that was the point I am aware of what a "timeline" is, but you need to realize when people are addressing what you said, and if you want to go by timeline, Rocket brought up the price first not you.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:44 PM

lol theres at least 2 trolls on css.net that have cobalts... just cause you own one doesnt mean you cant be a troll. And thats not really 2 points that 1. So your proving the complete idiot post about you as state by nismo.

Are you just trying to prove how stupid you are? Because you sure havent proven anything else. The truly sad thing is that I essentially agreed with your original assessment in that it was better to buy the SS/TC over modding an LS but stated that modding an LS in a certain way is a route to go though not the best.

And im sorry if at any point in this post if I used words beyond your current reading level
Nah its kool, mod the **** out of ur LS, what do I care, not my money, besides I work to hard.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Rissa
They weren't talking about your or to you, that was the point I am aware of what a "timeline" is, but you need to realize when people are addressing what you said, and if you want to go by timeline, Rocket brought up the price first not you.
Maybe however following the progress of the thread i said 20-22k as me and blackcryss were going back and forth and i had just recently said it then it was logical to assume it was directed towards me.

However in the event im wrong I guess I should refer to one of my favorite qoutes... "assumption is the mother of all fuckups." But with that said while I assumed so did you. so its a moot point and well beyond being off topic for this thread.

Nah its kool, mod the **** out of ur LS, what do I care, not my money, besides I work to hard.
are you seriously that blind or just that stupid?

I dont have an LS. Christ Maybe all that massive (barely 300) hp has damaged your brain...
And if you work too hard and all you have to show is a cobalt then I might suggest trying to work smart (though I think that might not be possible for you) instead of hard.

Last edited by CordiaDOHC; 11-05-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:05 AM

Maybe however following the progress of the thread i said 20-22k as me and blackcryss were going back and forth and i had just recently said it then it was logical to assume it was directed towards me.

However in the event im wrong I guess I should refer to one of my favorite qoutes... "assumption is the mother of all fuckups." But with that said while I assumed so did you. so its a moot point and well beyond being off topic for this thread.

are you seriously that blind or just that stupid?

I dont have an LS. Christ Maybe all that massive (barely 300) hp has damaged your brain...
And if you work too hard and all you have to show is a cobalt then I might suggest trying to work smart (though I think that might not be possible for you) instead of hard.

Ahaha talk **** buddy, ok so you drive a cobalt "sport" and you laugh at me for having a slow car. Do me a favor will ya, go get smoked by a stock honda civic
Old 11-05-2009, 01:11 AM
Premium Member

Uhhhh.......maybe we all should stop talking ****............ we all drive FWD econo boxes.......some more expensive than others.......but still ....only one step up from AVEO .
Old 11-05-2009, 01:15 AM

Ahaha talk **** buddy, ok so you drive a cobalt "sport" and you laugh at me for having a slow car. Do me a favor will ya, go get smoked by a stock honda civic
lol first of all im ok with that. 2nd of all its a daily driver which means I have other toys. 2nd off its already taken out a B18C1 97 Civic 5 spd. So it even does that part well enough. And like I said in the other thread come back to me when your car grows a pair and gets to 400hp. You havent even broken 350 to the wheels. So yes I laugh at you for having a slow car and make fun of my shebalt all you want. Its a dd I dont have issue with that im here because I got bored with the car and cant not modify anything I own. So with that covered... Back up on the porch lil cry baby let the big dogs run.

Originally Posted by rukkee
Uhhhh.......maybe we all should stop talking ****............ we all drive FWD econo boxes.......some more expensive than others.......but still ....only one step up from AVEO .
eh I tried that the funny thing is if he'd review it he'd see he went after me for agreeing with him

and offtopic thank god they redesigned those things the 2010s look so much better than the 2004's

Last edited by CordiaDOHC; 11-05-2009 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-05-2009, 01:18 AM
Premium Member

and offtopic thank god they redesigned those things the 2010s look so much better than the 2004's
Oh yeah?.... I'll have to go look at a pic, i haven't seen one yet.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:21 AM

Oh yeah?.... I'll have to go look at a pic, i haven't seen one yet.
saw one in the showroom today when I went up to see about getting my sunroof fixed. Would never buy it. But it looks massively better.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:30 AM
Premium Member

saw one in the showroom today when I went up to see about getting my sunroof fixed. Would never buy it. But it looks massively better.
Yep .... alot better . Too bad the Astra went away .... chevy could have used that as a decent starting point for a new hatch.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:37 AM

Yep .... alot better . Too bad the Astra went away .... chevy could have used that as a decent starting point for a new hatch.
agreed! text drove an astra and liked it a fair amount. Wish it had slightly more power (there is the turbo model across the pond). Ended up getting my cobalt instead due to more hp and a lower price.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by Rocket
I have done road course, but it wasn't timed. And chicky... I do twisties on a regular basis.
I'm trying to find the list now this wont be of my car but another stock LS that's been lowered and he's even on stock tires. Granted it's an oval track so not much twisties but this car beat every other cobalt on the track that day.

I lie... one beat him. Look for the G5

http://www.falltour.ca/files/Ft2009Laps.pdf

Again... not my car, we couldnt make it to this unfortunately.
PHEW, is it getting hot in here or is it just me?? lol

LOL Wow I find it amazing that you posted this list. BTW I was the guy driving the G5 that day. Im going to be honest here, ya I beat out a lot of people that day in a 2.2 G5 with an exhaust, intake, lowering springs and stock hankook tires, but in all fairness it was an oval track and Im just a really good driver lol.

I dont agree that an LS or G5 would ever out handle a TC when it came to a real track because the whole set up is completely different and you wouldnt know unless youve actually driven one. I think that if I had access to a TC I probably would have been number one on that list.

But all in all I think everyone should just agree to disagree because whether you like it or not, were all essentially driving the same car and just cause you have more power than a 2.2 doesnt mean everyone who owns one is just wasting their time modding it. These are great cars and we should all be sticking together. DELTA PRIDE!! :P
Old 12-05-2009, 09:57 AM

umm way to bring back an old thread.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:06 AM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Rocket
umm way to bring back an old thread.
Yep an old one but ....... I would rather see an old thread bumped with a good post that makes a good point...... Than alot of the newer threads that are pointless or have been answered a million times. It's funny.......we as a group always tell people to use the search feature............but when they do ,and bump an old post........people give them **** lol. (I'm not saying you did that Rocket.....but someone will by the end of the weekend lol)
Old 12-05-2009, 10:06 AM

Pfft it wasnt even a month ago