War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

evo x vs ss/tc

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 09:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
evo x vs ss/tc

i came accross this thread in rsx club... this seems to be the same guy who raced the gallardo according to the owner of the evo...

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...1#post30131497
Old 11-19-2009, 06:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
these guys and their evo's / rsx's make me want to keep my fail wheel drive and slap a ZZP kit on it to shut their stupid ignorant asses up, The car smokes the evo and flat out schools any RSX on a circuit too , wow so I can't fly through mud and gravel at 100 MPH or launch as great but I can fly around a corner 100MPH pull more G's and pass your bitch asses on the straights too .. n00bs ...

They are so 2007 , 400 WTQ on a a stock turbo thats bs .. LOL welcome to the wonderful world or ecotec direct injection and turbos , oh yeah Hp tuners too . bwahahhahahaa they are bout to be pwned HARD after more people get the ZZP and fueling issues squared away ,
Old 11-19-2009, 07:59 PM

Wow. Do you feel better now?
Old 11-19-2009, 08:01 PM

yeah, it schools Evo's.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PrincessTurbo
these guys and their evo's / rsx's make me want to keep my fail wheel drive and slap a ZZP kit on it to shut their stupid ignorant asses up, The car smokes the evo and flat out schools any RSX on a circuit too , wow so I can't fly through mud and gravel at 100 MPH or launch as great but I can fly around a corner 100MPH pull more G's and pass your bitch asses on the straights too .. n00bs ...

They are so 2007 , 400 WTQ on a a stock turbo thats bs .. LOL welcome to the wonderful world or ecotec direct injection and turbos , oh yeah Hp tuners too . bwahahhahahaa they are bout to be pwned HARD after more people get the ZZP and fueling issues squared away ,
evo is and always will be a MUCH better car than the cobalt. you can slap any zzp kit on you want. run into a built evo and you will get embarassed.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:45 AM

someone forgot to change their tampon....
Old 11-20-2009, 04:42 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
wow, the fail in this thread is strong.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:11 AM
Banned

evo x is nothing to rave about. I have raced 3 from rolls and all 3 have gotten no more than a car on me. I am 250-265whp bcp tune, meth, exedy clutch, catless, and...uh wait...yeah that's it. plenty more but totally irrelevant from a roll. freakin' sad.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:23 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
the evo x is nothing to laugh at. It's just a new direction that mitsu is taking the evo.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by ff_drift_lol
evo x is nothing to rave about. I have raced 3 from rolls and all 3 have gotten no more than a car on me. I am 250-265whp bcp tune, meth, exedy clutch, catless, and...uh wait...yeah that's it. plenty more but totally irrelevant from a roll. freakin' sad.
sure it may not be the best roll racing car(it seems cobalts only race from rolls), but from a dig and around a track your car would be toast. especially with those awesome cut springs.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Nismothecat
sure it may not be the best roll racing car(it seems cobalts only race from rolls), but from a dig and around a track your car would be toast. especially with those awesome cut springs.
stock vs stock around a track? you know just as well as everyone here that its anyone's game around a track, it could go either way... longer track favor's teh ss/tc shorter tracks favor the evo...

we only get the weak evo on north america unfortunately
Old 11-20-2009, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by ajjaro
stock vs stock around a track? you know just as well as everyone here that its anyone's game around a track, it could go either way... longer track favor's teh ss/tc shorter tracks favor the evo...

we only get the weak evo on north america unfortunately
im talking about mr. cut springs car. the SS/TC and Evo X are pretty equal around the track.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:58 AM

why whats the evo got outside the United states? It gets more power?
Old 11-20-2009, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by RuSSo-29
why whats the evo got outside the United states? It gets more power?
there are 3 other versions, what we have is known there as the fq300

they also have n fq320, fq360 and fq400 that competes with the gtr
Old 11-20-2009, 12:33 PM

Nooo wayyyy! thats sick!

US gets the slowest one or something I suppose?

And the FQ400, how much more then the reg motor Evo does that go for?
Old 11-20-2009, 12:50 PM

Nooo wayyyy! thats sick!

No. The US/Canada/Aust./Euro (minus the UK) all get the same version. Due to differences in the way power is measured, you see small variations, but its usually only +/- 5-10 bhp.

Its hard to compare the price difference due to currency calculations. Right now an FQ400 w/leather costs 84,853.xx American dollars (as of 12:50pm today)

Ninja Edit: http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/evo...ntentContainer

The FQ series is only available in the UK. It is a collaboration effort between mitsu and HKS.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:50 PM

Nooo wayyyy! thats sick!

yes we get the weakest one, this has been going on for 10 years... and you can check the price on their euro, site im not sure
Old 11-20-2009, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by PrincessTurbo

ROFL LOLOLOL!

I hate to break it to you, but built evo's run 8's in the 1/4 mile. Stock turbo evo's can run low 11's. The evo is the best tuner platform money can buy, period. Sorry to pop ur lnf bubble.

It doesnt justify anyone who owns one being an ass, however facts are facts. AWD, unlimited aftermarket, stock suspension that beats out cars 2x its pricetag. Yea, u really dont get a better tuner than that.

Honestly, Ive seen 500+ whp evo's that rev all the way to 10k and make power through THE ENTIRE POWERBAND. Check this one out:

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-dyn...turbotrix.html

^this particular engine revs to 9k, and was built to do such. He is currently looking into a turbo upgrade to make more power on it. This is his DD as well.

Anything you want to do, its possible with an evo. And its AWD.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by 1BADSS/SC
ROFL LOLOLOL!

I hate to break it to you, but built evo's run 8's in the 1/4 mile. Stock turbo evo's can run low 11's. The evo is the best tuner platform money can buy, period. Sorry to pop ur lnf bubble.
It doesnt justify anyone who owns one being an ass, however facts are facts. AWD, unlimited aftermarket, stock suspension that beats out cars 2x its pricetag. Yea, u really dont get a better tuner than that.

Honestly, Ive seen 500+ whp evo's that rev all the way to 10k and make power through THE ENTIRE POWERBAND. Check this one out:

^this particular engine revs to 9k, and was built to do such. He is currently looking into a turbo upgrade to make more power on it. This is his DD as well.

two things to say...

cobra, supra
Old 11-20-2009, 03:09 PM

ROFL LOLOLOL!

thankx for some how, not even trying to, but doing, in making my CSRT feel more like stinky poo lol
Old 11-20-2009, 03:15 PM

ROFL LOLOLOL!

your on crack if you think the EVO is the best tuner car money can buy.

Best tuner car money could buy..lets think of a few

DSM? 240SX? a hatch civic? all those cars can get faster for cheaper then a evo. thus being a better "buy"

ROFL LOLOLOL!

and we know you wont do any of that, just like in your CSRT

Last edited by Projekt; 11-20-2009 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-20-2009, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Projekt
your on crack if you think the EVO is the best tuner car money can buy.

Best tuner car money could buy..lets think of a few

DSM? 240SX? a hatch civic? all those cars can get faster for cheaper then a evo. thus being a better "buy"
the best tuner car is the 2jz supra.... period
Old 11-20-2009, 03:19 PM

the best tuner car is the 2jz supra.... period
i guess you missed that part where he said for the money?

if you want to go spend 20,000 dollars (for a RHD supra up here) go for it.

RB26 is a close contender to the 2JZ. but you guys really dont have those down there
Old 11-20-2009, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Projekt
i guess you missed that part where he said for the money?

if you want to go spend 20,000 dollars (for a RHD supra up here) go for it.

RB26 is a close contender to the 2JZ. but you guys really dont have those down there
rb26 are far more common than supras in my area, one of my good friends has a 700 whp rb26, there are more than 5 in my immediate area

supras arent as common here
Old 11-20-2009, 03:26 PM

I'd rather have a Skyline.

Quick Reply: evo x vs ss/tc