War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

gms1 sstc vs mullet nascar guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 07:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gms1 sstc vs mullet nascar guy

So I pull into a 7-11 to grab an arizona and just as I pull in to my spot a guy pulls right next to me in a weird looking purple car. From the drivers seat I couldn't identify what it was. Once I got out I knew right away... An AMC pacer!!! He had cragars and slicks also. Looked like a 4 speed auto. So I catch him sneaking a peak at my rims and he turns away and goes into the 7-11 and proceeded to get the biggest cup of coffee I have ever seen. He got one of those 44oz big gulp cups and dumped straight black coffee in and also got a pack of winstons. This guy was a trip , freaking mullet with lines buzzed in side of head with a nascar hat and a richard petty shirt.he looked like that pitcher randy johnson.. I was trying not to bust out laughing.so I paid first and got to my ride and he followed right after. I let him pull out first and he makes a right to go towards one of the many two lane county roads we have around here. I notice his exhaust was loud and big. All noise??? We both both make a right onto highway with me right behind him. He wastes no time and nails it right away. He actually pulled ahead by a few and by third I was passing him. As I passed him I looked over at him and he had that huge big gulp coffee in one hand with a winston hanging out of his mouth. He wasn't slowing down though and kept going... I finally shut down at about 120 with me about 5 cars ahead. I get to the next light and only stopped for a few seconds as light quickly turned green, he pulls right next to me and says "atleast my car was made in america" and took off spinning his tires. I just let him have his say and I turned off. Man, that thing must of had a small block or something.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:10 PM

are you debagged? how that redneck is not familiar with a chevy is beyond me.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:17 PM
corn gas ftw....

hahahahahahaha people in this world are awsome......just plain awsome
Old 08-27-2010, 08:18 PM

more like a stock block
Old 08-27-2010, 08:18 PM

Are you sure it wasn't a gremlin? They can be sleepers. Ugly as hell but pretty cool little cars.

Old 08-27-2010, 08:19 PM

nice, its fun picking on rednecks
Old 08-27-2010, 08:48 PM

Smile i know

Originally Posted by BlackOnBlackSS
I know, that made it all the more funny cuz chevy has such deep redneck roots and him bein the quintisential redneck had no clue!! That guy was pretty awsome though, he probably goes to those dirt track cart races in the cornfields of new egypt, nj (yes new egypt,nj look it up). I would of def hung with him for a bit. I mean anyone that looks like that in 2010 is pretty cool in my book... And yes it was a pacer not the gremlin,,,, oh and I'm not debadged my bowtie is right there. Since u guys are tripping on this thought I would add a few more details I remember. When he got in his car to leave the 7-11 he chirped his tires a bit in reverse and right before starting his car he put those oakley razor blade sunglasses on (the ones with one big lense) and he looked over at me before chirping his skins in reverse. He had that song playing something bout. "The boys are back in town" or something, sounded pretty old. I tell ya I think this guy came through a time warp from 1982 or something and got some joe and smokes and went back to 82'

Last edited by cresintern; 08-27-2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: words
Old 08-27-2010, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by cresintern
So I pull into a 7-11 to grab an arizona and just as I pull in to my spot a guy pulls right next to me in a weird looking purple car. From the drivers seat I couldn't identify what it was. Once I got out I knew right away... An AMC pacer!!! He had cragars and slicks also. Looked like a 4 speed auto. So I catch him sneaking a peak at my rims and he turns away and goes into the 7-11 and proceeded to get the biggest cup of coffee I have ever seen. He got one of those 44oz big gulp cups and dumped straight black coffee in and also got a pack of winstons. This guy was a trip , freaking mullet with lines buzzed in side of head with a nascar hat and a richard petty shirt.he looked like that pitcher randy johnson.. I was trying not to bust out laughing.so I paid first and got to my ride and he followed right after. I let him pull out first and he makes a right to go towards one of the many two lane county roads we have around here. I notice his exhaust was loud and big. All noise??? We both both make a right onto highway with me right behind him. He wastes no time and nails it right away. He actually pulled ahead by a few and by third I was passing him. As I passed him I looked over at him and he had that huge big gulp coffee in one hand with a winston hanging out of his mouth. He wasn't slowing down though and kept going... I finally shut down at about 120 with me about 5 cars ahead. I get to the next light and only stopped for a few seconds as light quickly turned green, he pulls right next to me and says "atleast my car was made in america" and took off spinning his tires. I just let him have his say and I turned off. Man, that thing must of had a small block or something.
Only 5 cars and you took it to 120? I woulda thought a minimum of 10-15 cars if taking it that far. ****...that car was pretty fu$$kn quick for the POS you described!
Old 08-27-2010, 10:04 PM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Received 409 Likes on 352 Posts
Originally Posted by BlackOnBlackSS
How many Chevy's these days are ACTUALLY made in America though???

Sure, the Cobalt is... but there aren't that many cars that Chevy still makes in America, iirc.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:28 PM

i dont thaink that hillbilly was smart enough to acknowledge the fact that some chevys are made over seas or next door, he prolly assumed it was a japcrap four banger, thats how they rationalize down there.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:21 AM

Hahahaha I own an import, awesome. But damn now replacement parts are going to be insane! Dammit!
Old 08-28-2010, 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by aweSOMeBalt
Hahahaha I own an import, awesome. But damn now replacement parts are going to be insane! Dammit!
Hey your not the only one here.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:04 AM

cobalts are slow.
pacers are the fastest ever.
all driver error.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by aweSOMeBalt
Hahahaha we own an import, awesome. But damn now replacement parts are going to be insane! Dammit!
Fixed, thanks for catchin that.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:51 PM

Hilarious story. You can't make that **** up LOL
Old 08-28-2010, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by restonSS
cobalts are slow.
pacers are the fastest ever.
all driver error.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:07 PM

Epic. I didn't know Lordstown was in Europe haha. I love the deep loyalties to domestic or foreign cars even if its pointless. I've got coworkers who **** my American car all day, and then I've got diehard American muscle fans working with me too. People who love all engine and some who won't go without forced induction. It can get a little insane talking cars with some people.