War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Gto vs SS/SC Outcome nice.

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 02:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gto vs SS/SC Outcome nice.

Man we went at it for good 5 miles. It was night about 11pm and i was on the 101 northbound heading home when i see a gto next to me. I was fallowing a altima and speeing up when the GTO came up next to me. So i punched it and he fallowed. Now i wont say i hanged with him. He pulled on me and kept on pulling, after a couple of pulls it turned into freeway racing. I mean full blown 120+ dodging traffic weeving in and out and all that. I am happy to say that twice i lost him in traffic so bad that it took him good 15 seconds to catch up after i shut it down. Now i know he has a faster car but for some reason faster cars dont usually mean you will win in road racing. This race was a drivers race. A reall race where i was back to my roots racing. I havnt Raced on the freeway like this for a good 10 years. When i took out
Camaro with my T-bird.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:32 PM

and this ^^^ is how innocent people get killed... WTF?
Old 03-16-2007, 02:34 PM

Old 03-16-2007, 02:36 PM

I'm going to have to ask that you never drive again.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow. Let's be thankful that you didn't hit one of those cars you were weaving in and out of at 120+mph. You could've hit a car full of kids and killed somebody. Be safe, take the racing to the track.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Freakenhye
... Now i know he has a faster car but for some reason faster cars dont usually mean you will win in road racing. This race was a drivers race. A reall race where i was back to my roots racing. I havnt Raced on the freeway like this for a good 10 years. When i took out
Camaro with my T-bird.
That was NOT road racing - that was having a bigger death wish than the other guy.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:44 PM

Old enough to know better, young enough to not care....

This is how people die.
No matter how "safe" you think you are being, you cant account for anyone else.

Take it to the track next time.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:51 PM

I'm with everyone on here....That's just dangerous and stupid. I can see doing a couple of runs on a highway with no cars late at night, but weaving in traffic!? If i'm going at it with someone and I see traffic up ahead, I call it quits no matter what. I never want to make the road a dangerous place for other drivers.....that's just ridiculous
Old 03-16-2007, 02:52 PM

The traffic wasnt heavy it was reall light. Guys u dont have to agree with me it doesnt matter. I go to the track always. No excuse for this race but it happened. I was just posting what happened.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:57 PM

We understand that but you should be more careful next time and think twice before you go into traffic. I mean someone could start to change lanes in front of you really quickly with no blinker. You don't know what's going to happen.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by memphisr24
We understand that but you should be more careful next time and think twice before you go into traffic. I mean someone could start to change lanes in front of you really quickly with no blinker. You don't know what's going to happen.
And for that matter, what happens at that speed when you blow a tire in traffic?
You just wiped out a good number of people.

This and 1,000 other things COULD happen.
You never know, and it just not right to endanger innocent people.

If you and the GTO want to kill yourselves, great, but when you bring in someone who wasnt trying to race, and kill them or even worse, injure them to the point where they are handicapped for the rest of their lives, thats just not cool.

Highway racing IS fun, but NEVER in traffic.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:03 PM

you are a ******* and do not deserve a drivers license
Old 03-16-2007, 03:06 PM

. Guys u dont have to agree with me it doesnt matter.
What DOES matter though, is that all the 16 year old kids that come on here, see this and think its really cool, will know better by seeing that people from their community strongly disagree with this kind of thing.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
you are a ******* and do not deserve a drivers license

Listen you moron. If you dont agree with me you dont have to. But when morons like you start insluting and think that they are better then anyone else, its when i get mad.

So in words you can understand. Shut the **** up.

Originally Posted by chipsgt
What DOES matter though, is that all the 16 year old kids that come on here, see this and think its really cool, will know better by seeing that people from their community strongly disagree with this kind of thing.

Im am no ones roll model. Plus kids see it on TV and think its cool with the way you are thinking everyone is roll model. I never said i am and i never want to be. All i did share a story with you guys on here. When people start calling other people names it just shows how many retards are on this site. A conversation can be carried out without name calling, unfortunatly some guys dont think so.

Last edited by Freakenhye; 03-16-2007 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-16-2007, 03:17 PM

thats really dumb
Old 03-16-2007, 03:21 PM

Im am no ones roll model. Plus kids see it on TV and think its cool with the way you are thinking everyone is roll model. I never said i am and i never want to be. All i did share a story with you guys on here. When people start calling other people names it just shows how many retards are on this site. A conversation can be carried out without name calling, unfortunatly some guys dont think so.
I dont think that you or me, or anyone else is any bodies roll model.
However, there are a lot of kids on this site, and sure they see the stuff on TV, but they dont hear anyones reaction to it.
It looks cool on TV, but people who would do something like this need to hear how it is regarded within their own community.
As for name calling, I agree that there is no need for it. But the better thing to do would be to not fire back. Because if you complain about name calling, and then revert to the same tactic your self, you have proved that you are A: Immature, and B: no better than the person who initiated it.

Now, if you didnt want to hear peoples feedback on this, why did you post it?
Do you really think that your story is so important that people cant wait to read it without comment?
I am not trying to be a dick, but you put this out on a PUBLIC forum. This is cobaltss.net, not Freakenhye.net.
What did you honestly expect would happen?
Old 03-16-2007, 03:23 PM

Listen you moron. If you dont agree with me you dont have to. But when morons like you start insluting and think that they are better then anyone else, its when i get mad.

So in words you can understand. Shut the **** up.
this has nothing to do with agreeing you idiot......this has to do with you putting other people lives at risk....and if you dont care about killing other people then get the hell off of this planet please.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:26 PM

burn in hell ******
Old 03-16-2007, 03:27 PM

Join an auto-x league or something. Im no angel when it comes to keeping my foot off the floor on the street but ill be damned if im gonna endanger the innocent person next to me. Street racing is one thing "dodging traffic at 120" is another. And it all boils down to the fact that you have no control over your surroundings and you have no right to put others in danger like that. Your lucky nobody called the cops on you.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Spectral
this has nothing to do with agreeing you idiot......this has to do with you putting other people lives at risk....and if you dont care about killing other people then get the hell off of this planet please.
Huhm....Spectral has said something I agree with....this guy must be a real douche bag. You suck street racer.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:29 PM

o yes and IBTL
Old 03-16-2007, 03:32 PM

Old 03-16-2007, 03:34 PM

Street racing...whatever.

Weaving at 120+mph...go to hell.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:34 PM

ok so i see clips of races on streetfire and **** like that and in pretty much every video theres other cars on the road correct? but what im tryin to get at is theres always a risk in everything so threads like this if u dont like it dont reply. i street race almost daily but we do it alil different then highways we go out to country roads where we have quartermiles marked off..
Old 03-16-2007, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by StinkBOMB
Huhm....Spectral has said something I agree with....this guy must be a real douche bag. You suck street racer.
lmao.

Originally Posted by fukuhos
ok so i see clips of races on streetfire and **** like that and in pretty much every video theres other cars on the road correct? but what im tryin to get at is theres always a risk in everything so threads like this if u dont like it dont reply. i street race almost daily but we do it alil different then highways we go out to country roads where we have quartermiles marked off..
risk your own life not others.

Last edited by Spectral; 03-16-2007 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: Gto vs SS/SC Outcome nice.