War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Gto vs SS/SC Outcome nice.

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 08:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LS2GTO
Let me start off by saying that I think it's HILARIOUS how the OP got flamed by his own peeps. The next thing I would like to call to your attention is the fact that I am the guy he "raced." If you take a look at my post you will get the facts to the story. I would just like to set things straight, I am not coming in here to start a war or bash anyone but when I read stuff that isn't true and it involves me you better believe I am going to clarify the situation REAL quick.

I don't have much else to say since you ripped the OPs anus open already, but I'm just keeping it real.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMFAO!!

SUPERPWNAGE!!!
You seem like a cool dude man. You should hook up with one of our members close to you that "isn't" a tool and hit the track. We'd love to see a honest vid of a good SS/SC driver vs. a GTO. Maybe then we can earn a little respect from you.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:51 PM

this is a crazy thread! i havent even gone past 110 in my car one day ille see if i can hit 145 but!!!!! double the speed limit = car automaticly impounded and an arrest, no need for any of that!!! so i dunno if ille hit it but yeah 40-100~ . there is def no need to fly around at 145 in and out of traffic.. cripes.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:55 PM

yeah man i really dont like "street racing" to start on an open road but with traffic...forget it.

a few nights ago my friend in her explorer blew past me ( we were going to fudruckers) any way i downshifted and kept on her right next to her doing about 70

i did not blow by her it would not be hard to do so..in 3rd or even 4th gear with an ss/sc but i didnt becuase of A car infront of me maybe 2000 feet

when we got there i got **** on...oh you got beat by an exploder dur dur dur

i argued that i didnt wanna be reckless with my car but that didnt work

so "i got beat by an explorer because i didnt wanna risk my car"
Old 03-16-2007, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by monkeiboy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMFAO!!

SUPERPWNAGE!!!
You seem like a cool dude man. You should hook up with one of our members close to you that "isn't" a tool and hit the track. We'd love to see a honest vid of a good SS/SC driver vs. a GTO. Maybe then we can earn a little respect from you.
I appreciate the respect bro. Right back atcha. I didn't come in here to start any sh*t talking, just to set the facts straight. But when I came in and saw that you guys already flamed him I decided I would kick back a bit. Funny thing is though that he came into my GTO forum and totally started talking sh*t. You guys should take a look at it, it's pretty damn funny.

http://www.ls2gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143974

Anyway, I got no beef with anybody unless they give me a reason. If you wanna line something up with a drag race at the track I'd be more than happy to roll. In fact my buddy that lives near me is getting his TT kit installed and we are gonna head up there once it's on. I'll let you guys know what day we're going and any of you are more than welcome to meet us there.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:50 AM

man on the 101? pretty busy freeway.... just heard on the news some youngs kids killed this morning when they were street racing, one car lost a tire or some $hit. pretty sad man.be careful.
Old 03-17-2007, 04:05 AM
Banned

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
makes this guy look even worse
Old 03-17-2007, 04:59 AM

Im a forum troll...you could say

Look for my strobes in your mirror, I race for pinks

sincerly,

CHP
Desoto Police Department
Old 03-17-2007, 05:01 AM
Banned

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wtf??????
Old 03-17-2007, 05:30 AM

Sounds like Strobes is giving the OP fair warning. LS2GTO, nice to have you here. Hoping to hear about some of our members running yours at the track. If I was out that way, I might try myself. As it is, I think I might have an LS2 around here that I could challenge. I'm gonna lose, but it should be fun.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Strobesinyourmirror

sincerly,

CHP
Desoto Police Department

good thing i didnt have any liquid in my mouth , it woulda been all over my computer , gotta say if you are a CHP officer , you got a great sense of humor

even ifs a troll response , its still great !!!

my friends stage 2 redline , would give me a pretty good run from a dead stop for about 1000ft

ive got a stock 06 6spd goat , and 2 s/c'd cavaliers , and my 00 cav has ran the best of 14.3 and has give a few gto's a run at the track

but neither of them would give a gto a run on the freeway , unless the gto took off in 5th

nice to see you post over here LS2greg , im s/c'd cav on LS1gto.com
Old 03-17-2007, 07:46 PM

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Freakenhye
Man we went at it for good 5 miles. It was night about 11pm and i was on the 101 northbound heading home when i see a gto next to me. I was fallowing a altima and speeing up when the GTO came up next to me. So i punched it and he fallowed. Now i wont say i hanged with him. He pulled on me and kept on pulling, after a couple of pulls it turned into freeway racing. I mean full blown 120+ dodging traffic weeving in and out and all that. I am happy to say that twice i lost him in traffic so bad that it took him good 15 seconds to catch up after i shut it down. Now i know he has a faster car but for some reason faster cars dont usually mean you will win in road racing. This race was a drivers race. A reall race where i was back to my roots racing. I havnt Raced on the freeway like this for a good 10 years. When i took out
Camaro with my T-bird.
You don't deserve an SS/SC. The next time you feel like being an asshat on public roads
1. Don't do it in a cobalt.
2. Don't post it here.

kthxbai.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:08 PM

Wow, I don't know what to say. But pretty much all of the above works for me.

Also, can you post a picture of your car on here (make sure it is from the back). I think a troll might like to know who to look out for. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by LS2GTO
Let me start off by saying that I think it's HILARIOUS how the OP got flamed by his own peeps. The next thing I would like to call to your attention is the fact that I am the guy he "raced." If you take a look at my post you will get the facts to the story. I would just like to set things straight, I am not coming in here to start a war or bash anyone but when I read stuff that isn't true and it involves me you better believe I am going to clarify the situation REAL quick.

I don't have much else to say since you ripped the OPs anus open already, but I'm just keeping it real.
like i said. you think you one fine. But what you didnt tell this guys over here is that you where weaving in and out of traffic like me i could see you in my rear view mirror. You where the one to start the race remember. I didnt want to race your post said i wasnt racing. when you got a reaction out of me we went at it you come out and say that you won whitch you did on the pulls like i stated in my post. Fine. Why didnt you tell them the third pull we did was when i darted into the carpool lane and you darted in the #2 lane to catch up and you couldnt but you switched lanes trying. I saw the person next to you seemed to be yelling at you when you came next to me after you cought up. And at that time i rolled down my window and signalled you and gave you the thumbs up. So now you think i was lying fine. Im calling you out bitch. I got 500 on it that i will take your GTO on the long run. Lets see how good of a race guy you are when i take youur V8 advantage out.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Strobesinyourmirror

sincerly,

CHP
Desoto Police Department
i dont get it your California Highway Patrol, but you said desoto p.d.? i think you killed it.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:12 AM

like i said. you think you one fine. But what you didnt tell this guys over here is that you where weaving in and out of traffic like me i could see you in my rear view mirror. You where the one to start the race remember. I didnt want to race your post said i wasnt racing. when you got a reaction out of me we went at it you come out and say that you won whitch you did on the pulls like i stated in my post. Fine. Why didnt you tell them the third pull we did was when i darted into the carpool lane and you darted in the #2 lane to catch up and you couldnt but you switched lanes trying. I saw the person next to you seemed to be yelling at you when you came next to me after you cought up. And at that time i rolled down my window and signalled you and gave you the thumbs up. So now you think i was lying fine. Im calling you out bitch. I got 500 on it that i will take your GTO on the long run. Lets see how good of a race guy you are when i take youur V8 advantage out.
First just because he didnt catch up weaving in and out of traffic doesnt mean he couldnt catch up its just that he prolly wasnt as stupid as you at risking his and the people around him lives.

Are you saying youll take the GTO in the topend? If thats what your saying I highly doubt it, plus who cares who has the highest top speed. Anything over 100 on the road is just stupid and unless you can trap 120 in the 1/4 there is no use of taking the car that high anyways.
Old 03-18-2007, 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by Spectral
this has nothing to do with agreeing you idiot......this has to do with you putting other people lives at risk....and if you dont care about killing other people then get the hell off of this planet please.
Hate to be a dick here, but didn't you post a thread like this when you raced some Honda in the rain? With your girlfriend in the car?
Old 03-18-2007, 02:45 AM

Good **** That I Didnt Tuck Your Tail In And Hide Like A Little Girl, But There Is A Limit And U Went Over It. If The High Way Was Clear Screw It Go ***** Out, But If Thier Are Other People Around U Slow It Down Some What. Going 120 Around People Is Just Crazy, Your Just Asking For It Up The Ass Hole.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:06 AM
Banned

this guy first of all drives like an ******* but on top of it he cant even drive , his best time is 15.0 flat in an ss/sc HAHAHAHAHA , JOKE
Old 03-18-2007, 03:41 AM

wow

You know what...I used to be like you. I thought it was cool to show off and do 140 down the throughway and get places in 5 minutes, and laugh at my friends who did the speed limit. That is until one of my buddies was killed. He was just drivin his crotch rocket on a nice august day. He goes on to the throughway and got run over by a camaro who lost control of his car because he blew a tire at around 95+ mph. Yeah, and not only my buddy died, but the camaro driver died as well. Think ahead, don't be dumb. I'm 19 and I've lost more buddies than my dad who was in highschool during Vietnam. So please homie...take it easy, think ahead, and even if we insult u its because we want u to know the seriousness of ur actions. Sooo, from now on, think ahead and think of others. U coulda died and/or injured someone else. Also, y wud u want ur car to be damaged? I love my car, and I wouldn't want anything bad happening to it like being dumb and racing. naughty naughty man. Bummer. Kids like u makes us look dumb. be safer man. we may not know u, but we care about the wellbeing of a fellow balt driver.

-ryan
Old 03-18-2007, 10:31 AM

Are you serious???? The gto will rape you top end. That is the advantage to a v8.

Originally Posted by BCBalt SC
Nicely put.

I cant believe how many granpas are on this forum. I am from Toronto originally and used to street race for huge money on a regular basis, and when we would go to our location numerous times there would be ten plus cars cruising at 200km/h in like a mototrcycle gang. ANd really in todays cars going 200 isnt really that fast with how quickly they stop and perform, our cobalts will stop from 80mph in the same distance as a porsche carrera.

IF U DONT WANT TO GET HURT GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAY!

Plus if take into account the cars u approach options you can be prepared for what they do even at extreme speeds as long as u have an escape route thats why if u highway race and u are door to door and u approach cars someone should always let off and give each other "outs"

Plus like he said it was late
Um.... you are supposed to watch the road IN FRONT of you when you drive. Most people don't see the dumbasses like you flying up behind them.

Last edited by tcolli17; 03-18-2007 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-18-2007, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by BCBalt SC
Nicely put.

I cant believe how many granpas are on this forum. I am from Toronto originally and used to street race for huge money on a regular basis, and when we would go to our location numerous times there would be ten plus cars cruising at 200km/h in like a mototrcycle gang. ANd really in todays cars going 200 isnt really that fast with how quickly they stop and perform, our cobalts will stop from 80mph in the same distance as a porsche carrera.

Plus if take into account the cars u approach options you can be prepared for what they do even at extreme speeds as long as u have an escape route thats why if u highway race and u are door to door and u approach cars someone should always let off and give each other "outs"

Plus like he said it was late

all u people need to sell your ss/sc and get a toyota yaris

Speed kills but so does cancer live life have fun, **** off

Freaken hye nice race
i did the same thing with an s200 and like u said its not the car its the driver i let off at 210(not that fast when ver very light 12 am traffic flow is 125) and he was ten cars back.
Another 16yo kid who thinks hes a bad ass because he has a quick car. lol I love this site. How much was your huge money street races for, your allowane money? lol

Like Ive said and others have said risking your life is one thing, risking others is another thing. It takes ONE car on the road to have a wreck I dont care what you say but you CAN NOT predict what the someone else will do simple as that. There is no such thing as an escape route when you doing 120mph+ when cars are beside you simple as that.

I love that, well why dont you take it to the track or atleast a empty road you stupid ****. Its public road not you own personal drag stip.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:29 AM

High five on posting how retarded you are....hope the cops get a look at this when you kill an innocent person....some people need to learn the hard way I guess
Old 03-18-2007, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by joedashow
Hate to be a dick here, but didn't you post a thread like this when you raced some Honda in the rain? With your girlfriend in the car?
Yes he did!

Originally Posted by Spectral
Right so i had just dropped my girlfriend off and im merging onto the freeway. (FYI its raining out and the roads are wet.) As im merging i see this car coming up quick in the next lane over. It flys by and i hear that good old tin can on the end of it....So im like hmm i wonder...so i pull in the lane hes in i come up right behind him. he slows to about 40 and then trys to cut in front of a car to get a head start....well of course the car he tried to cut of broke enough so i could get around to so im in 3rd and hes probably a car and a half ahead and then he ****** to 4th and i slowly caught up and by the time i got half way into 4th i was 3 cars ahead.

mauahahahahahaha.
first honda kill
Damn hypocrite!
Old 03-18-2007, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by cobalt_driver
You know what...I used to be like you. I thought it was cool to show off and do 140 down the throughway and get places in 5 minutes, and laugh at my friends who did the speed limit. That is until one of my buddies was killed. He was just drivin his crotch rocket on a nice august day. He goes on to the throughway and got run over by a camaro who lost control of his car because he blew a tire at around 95+ mph. Yeah, and not only my buddy died, but the camaro driver died as well. Think ahead, don't be dumb. I'm 19 and I've lost more buddies than my dad who was in highschool during Vietnam. So please homie...take it easy, think ahead, and even if we insult u its because we want u to know the seriousness of ur actions. Sooo, from now on, think ahead and think of others. U coulda died and/or injured someone else. Also, y wud u want ur car to be damaged? I love my car, and I wouldn't want anything bad happening to it like being dumb and racing. naughty naughty man. Bummer. Kids like u makes us look dumb. be safer man. we may not know u, but we care about the wellbeing of a fellow balt driver.

-ryan
not trying to be an **** or anything but that's really a freak accident, yeah MAYBE they could've survived if they were going normal highway speeds but honestly, anything over 60 and a blowout........it's a really bad situation.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:42 AM

That's just stupid driving ... what if you were to hit someone while you were driving like a maniac? That's why you keep it on a track, or a closed or side road.

Quick Reply: Gto vs SS/SC Outcome nice.