War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Gto vs SS/SC Outcome nice.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am pleased to see the negative reaction people have to this.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by tcolli17
Are you serious???? The gto will rape you top end. That is the advantage to a v8.

Um.... you are supposed to watch the road IN FRONT of you when you drive. Most people don't see the dumbasses like you flying up behind them.
This quote is the most idiotic thing i have hear. Thats why we have rear view mirrors. You cant open up top end if you cant. Thats how

If all of you have raced on the street then all of you cant say **** to me. Doesnt matter how fast you where going. you cant say ****.Doesnt matter it still is illegal. Hipocrits

I can race at 60mph on the freeway is that legall. If its in traffic. when they are going 45. I think it is. Then fucken bring you GTO, Corvettes, and Porches, I will take them all at 60 in traffic on the freeway. I just took the Advantage away. Thats how you race. Drivers race not who has the most powerfull car. Every Single car in nascar is the same power level. Its a drivers race.

And this is the last post i will have on this thread. Oh and **** the cops.

Oh and for the person that say i cant drag race thats true. I cant launch this FWD car for ****. Im used to the RWD's I still have a lot to learn. But if anyone thinks they can race me at freeway speed let them try.

I have this challenge. 5pm on the 405 or the 101 from van nuys to pasadena. Speed limit max you can go. I will take any car out their. Bring it on. I got 500 on it.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Freakenhye
This quote is the most idiotic thing i have hear. Thats why we have rear view mirrors. You cant open up top end if you cant. Thats how

If all of you have raced on the street then all of you cant say **** to me. Doesnt matter how fast you where going. you cant say ****.Doesnt matter it still is illegal. Hipocrits

I can race at 60mph on the freeway is that legall. If its in traffic. when they are going 45. I think it is. Then fucken bring you GTO, Corvettes, and Porches, I will take them all at 60 in traffic on the freeway. I just took the Advantage away. Thats how you race. Drivers race not who has the most powerfull car. Every Single car in nascar is the same power level. Its a drivers race.

Oh and for the person that say i cant drag race thats true. I cant launch this FWD car for ****. Im used to the RWD's I still have a lot to learn. But if anyone thinks they can race me at freeway speed let them try.

I have this challenge. 5pm on the 405 or the 101 from van nuys to pasadena. Speed limit max you can go. I will take any car out their. Bring it on. I got 500 on it.
what the **** is wrong with you
Old 03-18-2007, 09:23 PM

And who would be the ones you call if you had trouble? Save them the trouble, and if you hate them that much, never call 911, for ANY reason.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by EtyrnuSS
And who would be the ones you call if you had trouble? Save them the trouble, and if you hate them that much, never call 911, for ANY reason.
See Sig. I have what im holding. Dont need cops never called them never will.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:34 PM

See Sig. I have what im holding. Dont need cops never called them never will.
Now you're an idiot and a liar. You said your last post was the last one you'd post in this thread. What a tool.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:42 PM

lets see 0-70 on Woodword, 5 lane road, at ten o'clock at night when theres about no traffic not a big deal....Thats what the cop who pulled me over said...The fact is i was doin 70 in a 50 not risking inniocents.

120 on a high way dodgeing traffic= You should have your **** impounded.

O and by the way your motor aint as big as your mouth, you want to race ill get out my 402 Monte and run your **** on a track. Id race you on the highway but even at the age of 18 im to responsible for that.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:57 PM

Id race you at freeway speeds if I was closer and the roads were clear and Id ******* kill you.

Seriously how old is this kid? Im betting he isnt even old enough to drive. You dont think that a corvette or porshe would beat you on the top end, you would get **** stomped by those cars. I cant even belive what Im hearing out if this kid he must be the biggest idiot in the world.

Somebody just ban him.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:11 PM

wish i lived in california. I'd bring my dad's car and just whoop up on you for the 500 bucks. You are WAAAAAYYYY too cocky
Old 03-18-2007, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by BCBalt SC
IF U DONT WANT TO GET HURT GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAY!
Hey look, another huge idiot... This is honestly one of the worst points ever made.

It's not other people's responsibility to pander to morons like you who are breaking the law. That's like telling bank customers that if they don't want to be hostages when you rob the bank, stay out of the bank. Public roads are for getting from point A to point B, and banks are for storing and loaning money. If you want to race or need some money, go to the track or get a job and leave the innocent people out of it.

Actually, no, just because someone else is an idiot like you doesn't mean that you aren't an idiot, too, or that they aren't qualified to tell you that driving 120mph and weaving in and out of traffic is stupid.

Another totally retarded argument.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by eirhed
High five on posting how retarded you are....hope the cops get a look at this when you kill an innocent person....some people need to learn the hard way I guess
Oh, I hope not....

Anyways,
I want to first say, Im glad to see the negative responces this forum has to this kid and what he did. I wish this story was false but the GTO forum has confirmed this story as true, a friend of mine is a member of that site and physically knows that GTO driver who is acting very mature about the ordeal. I'm also glad some of you enjoyed my whitty sense of humor...

I love cars just like you guys do, but I really believe this nut case is serious...
Unfortinately we are all helpless to stop this kid until he kills someone or gets caught.

so for now I will have to say this

For those who love cars, customizing and racing are a way of life. Some dedicated performance enthusiasts, however, are putting their cars, their buddies and their lives on the line by street racing.

Street racing is illegal. The CHP won't hesitate to take street racers to court.
A first conviction on a street racing violation means:
Minimum county jail sentence of 24 hours and maximum of 90 days.
Vehicle probably impounded for at least 30 days.
Owner responsible for vehicle's towing and storage charges ($1,000 or more).
If owner fails to pay, vehicle could be sold at a lien sale.
Anyone who aids or abets a street race also faces a maximum 90-day jail sentence.
Additonal charges may apply

you may look up what I said for yourself....

If you street race endandering peoples lives!!!!!

The CHP will bring you down…

I hope this scares you, because your going to kill youself and maybe someone else. I dont want to be the one picking up your body parts kid. I have done that enough already...

I believe this thread has violated the forums rules and is time for

Old 03-19-2007, 12:55 AM

mods? do we really need morons like this on our site?
Old 03-19-2007, 01:18 AM

120+ weaving in traffic, and 60 on an empty street are very different. quit trying to make what you did look the same. go drive off a cliff. tool.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:56 AM

We Are The Creators Of Our Own Demise!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 03:06 AM
Banned

your such a joke you cant even spell HYPOCRITE what in the **** is a hipocrit ?????? Its funny how you sit here and post in size 100 font yet you cant even spell, wow dude im really gonna take you serious now , you my friend are an ass **** loser
Old 03-19-2007, 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
mods? do we really need morons like this on our site?
I agree times twenty!!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Strobesinyourmirror
Oh, I hope not....

Anyways,
I want to first say, Im glad to see the negative responces this forum has to this kid and what he did. I wish this story was false but the GTO forum has confirmed this story as true, a friend of mine is a member of that site and physically knows that GTO driver who is acting very mature about the ordeal. I'm also glad some of you enjoyed my whitty sense of humor...

I love cars just like you guys do, but I really believe this nut case is serious...
Unfortinately we are all helpless to stop this kid until he kills someone or gets caught.

For those who love cars, customizing and racing are a way of life. Some dedicated performance enthusiasts, however, are putting their cars, their buddies and their lives on the line by street racing.

Street racing is illegal. The CHP won't hesitate to take street racers to court.
Anyone who aids or abets a street race also faces a maximum 90-day jail sentence.

I hope this scares you, because your going to kill youself and maybe someone else. I dont want to be the one picking up your body parts kid. I have done that enough already...

wtf?
Ur beating this kid down with insults but u are defending the other guy breaking the law, typical two cop. Just cause the GTO wasnt going as fast hes not a moron for racing...oh I forgoyt he was only weaving
at 100 not 120 !

Last edited by BCBalt SC; 03-19-2007 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-19-2007, 10:03 AM

Who cares if he's a real cop or someone just trying to scare this kid? It doesn't matter because his points are valid. Street racing is like trying out all the ***** houses in Africa.
Sure it may be fun for a little bit but eventually your gonna get AIDS or a lion will eat you.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:45 AM

wtf?
Ur beating this kid down with insults but u are defending the other guy breaking the law, typical two cop. Just cause the GTO wasnt going as fast hes not a moron for racing...oh I forgoyt he was only weaving
at 100 not 120 !
Please highlight where he defended the GTO.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:49 AM

wtf?
at 100 not 120 !
both parties are at fault, read before you post. I am not insulting anyone, just trying to save a life, hell, maybe even yours?

glad you guys dont think cops can be human, own cars and be enthusiasts..great forum you have. I'm not a street racing bust squad from some TV show, lol!!

sheash...
Old 03-19-2007, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by 97cavie24ls
good thing i didnt have any liquid in my mouth , it woulda been all over my computer , gotta say if you are a CHP officer , you got a great sense of humor

even ifs a troll response , its still great !!!

my friends stage 2 redline , would give me a pretty good run from a dead stop for about 1000ft

ive got a stock 06 6spd goat , and 2 s/c'd cavaliers , and my 00 cav has ran the best of 14.3 and has give a few gto's a run at the track

but neither of them would give a gto a run on the freeway , unless the gto took off in 5th

nice to see you post over here LS2greg , im s/c'd cav on LS1gto.com
Sup man, nice to see you here...interesting post huh lol

Oh, I hope not....

Anyways,

FYI everybody, I can confirm that this is in fact a real CHP officer. I know his buddy.

Originally Posted by StinkBOMB
Please highlight where he defended the GTO.
both parties are at fault, read before you post. I am not insulting anyone, just trying to save a life, hell, maybe even yours?

glad you guys dont think cops can be human, own cars and be enthusiasts..great forum you have. I'm not a street racing bust squad from some TV show, lol!!

sheash...
See my above comment. He never sided with me at all. Quite the opposite. The point is, that I'm not acting like a complete fool about this.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by LS2GTO
Sup man, nice to see you here...interesting post huh lol

FYI everybody, I can confirm that this is in fact a real CHP officer. I know his buddy.

See my above comment. He never sided with me at all. Quite the opposite. The point is, that I'm not acting like a complete fool about this.
Do me a favor and NEVER call me a troll again...I am very respected over there as well as here.....I linked the gto forum here, because I knew no one was going to go over there and start a troll war as everyone was obviously already jumping on him here, just trying to see if it was related. Even the OP didn't go over there to troll until you came here....so please refrain

I would also like to add, I come standardly equipped with out the ***** so calling me a homo for "liking" *****, doesn't make much sense, now does it?
Old 03-19-2007, 03:40 PM

Sounds like you had a good time, no one got hurnt...I'd say it was a good day.

I drive more alert and Id say “better” when I’m flying through traffic.
When I’m driving the speed limit, that’s when I’m the most dangerous because I’m usually in my own zone not really even paying attention.

Anyone else ever feel this way?

I know some guys who were street racers back in the day and who now are Police officers. I have no problem with that as long as I dont see them getting on anyone else for doing the same.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by poolboyz02
I drive more alert and Id say “better” when I’m flying through traffic. When I’m driving the speed limit, that’s when I’m the most dangerous because I’m usually in my own zone not really even paying attention.
You may be more alert, but physics is working against you. It takes exponentially more time/distance to stop as your speed increases, thereby negating the advantage of decreased reaction time. For instance, the C6 Z06 takes 100ft to stop from 60, but takes 62% longer, a total of 162ft to stop from only a 17% faster speed, 70mph.

Just imagine how long it takes to stop from 120mph. I don't care how alert you are, the distance/time it takes is going to be several times longer than if you were going near the speed limit.

Originally Posted by poolboyz02
I know some guys who were street racers back in the day and who now are Police officers. I have no problem with that as long as I dont see them getting on anyone else for doing the same.
Wow... I've yet to hear an argument FOR street racing that wasn't totally inane.

You're suggesting that Police officers ignore their oath to uphold the law as well as serve and protect simply because they've made mistakes in the past.

I suppose if they murdered someone earlier in their life and no one knew, you would expect them to give murderers a free pass? That's the logical extension of your moronic argument.

Seriously, you guys arguing FOR street racing have the most illogical, ill-conceived arguments ever. They make absolutely no sense at all.
Old 03-26-2007, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Cobalt443
Do me a favor and NEVER call me a troll again...I am very respected over there as well as here.....I linked the gto forum here, because I knew no one was going to go over there and start a troll war as everyone was obviously already jumping on him here, just trying to see if it was related. Even the OP didn't go over there to troll until you came here....so please refrain

I would also like to add, I come standardly equipped with out the ***** so calling me a homo for "liking" *****, doesn't make much sense, now does it?
First, I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet. Second, you ASSCLOWN, YOU posted the link to the GTO forum in HERE. When I asked you to link the other post which you OBVIOUSLY already KNEW, you declined to do so. Don't give me that bullshit about you not "knowing" they were related. I could sit here, point out every single little detail proving that you are lying about not knowing and what not, but you aren't even worth my time.

I am saying you shouldn't take sides, you shouldn't have more loyalty towards one more than the other. And in doing so, if I ever catch you doing this again, I'll report you to the mods and have you IP banned from the sites. I don't care about your "well respected" ass. And even if you have so called **** and a vag, you sure don't act very lady like.

So you better BACK OFF or I WILL take action. I don't appreciate your side-taking and trolling! YES...TROLL!!!!!

Quick Reply: Gto vs SS/SC Outcome nice.