War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Me vs 02 Camaro Z/28

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 09:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cole3883
your a ***.
**** off. Next time try to compose an actual post the adults on the site can understand. Do you know where the shift key is?
Old 11-02-2011, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by SatanzSS/SC

what is up with the messed up editing in the second pic that looks like bad photoshopping?
Old 11-02-2011, 09:49 PM

and it begins..
hahaha gezz
Old 11-02-2011, 09:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Slow01GTP
what is up with the messed up editing in the second pic that looks like bad photoshopping?
I just noticed that...
Old 11-02-2011, 09:53 PM

and it begins..
hahaha gezz
don't take it the wrong way just yet lol

I am not saying it is photo shopped, just wondering whats up with it lol
Old 11-02-2011, 10:00 PM

Most people think that a cobalt is fast because it is ....... from a roll. The laws of physics doesn't bend around cars you know. Of course a rwd will be faster than a fwd at a track. Your trying to par a car that gets hardly any weight transfer from the pull wheel to a car that gets over 65 % weight transfer.

Now from a roll a 350 whp car that weighs 2800 pounds vs a 400 whp 3800 pound car with adequate drivers. I think that is where people come off with these stories because most are not from a dig , and definitely not at a track where grip is a main factor in the outcome of the race.

Don't get me wrong though I am always putting down people who try to say they did the impossible. I do not believe that a cobalt is the king of the road no where close lol. I just hate people who can't accept reality.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by JBThrasher22
Most people think that a cobalt is fast because it is ....... from a roll. The laws of physics doesn't bend around cars you know. Of course a rwd will be faster than a fwd at a track. Your trying to par a car that gets hardly any weight transfer from the pull wheel to a car that gets over 65 % weight transfer.

Now from a roll a 350 whp car that weighs 2800 pounds vs a 400 whp 3800 pound car with adequate drivers. I think that is where people come off with these stories because most are not from a dig , and definitely not at a track where grip is a main factor in the outcome of the race.

Don't get me wrong though I am always putting down people who try to say they did the impossible. I do not believe that a cobalt is the king of the road no where close lol. I just hate people who can't accept reality.
I completely understand where you are coming from. I just get sick of reading thread after thread of guys claiming to "beat" Ls3 Corvettes, new 5.0s, Z06s, etc. Gets old. I just would like some on this site to visit a dragstrip and maybe develop a bit of humility. Yes, idiots also go to the dragstrip and run 14s in Z06s and 15s in Fox Body Mustangs, but there are also many people who know what they are doing behind the wheel. I guess this is what happens when you can go buy a car, pay someone to tune it, then trap in the 115 range without so much as touching a wrench except to maybe put a downpipe or intake on the car. **** wasn't like this before, and anyone into cars over the age of 28 or so knows what I am talking about. Just gets a bit annoying after a while.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If its fair I ran a 13.3 on street tires. This is of course while missing 4th gear and coasting the rest of the way. Apparently my pressure plate was causing the issue, it would lock me out of gears. Im willing to bet I could lay down a high 12 if I grabbed that gear. Also that was with a shitty 2.3 60' im willing to bet with properradials or slicks I could hit low 12's or high 11's. Just need the proper set up to get a 1.9 or better 60'

Also I do dig races. I did beat a 5.0 from a dig and only lost by 1 car to the ls3 vette from a dig. If that doesn't please anyone idle what will. Also, I put all my bolt ons myself. To include fmic, mounts, etc. I am a helicopter mechanic after all.

I would also like to add that im highly amused a fwd econobox pisses people off this much because it rapesthings that cost twice as much on the highway.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:53 PM

The whole "my cars faster at the dragstrip" issue was stated by angry rwd owners tho as they get tired of cars like neons and boosted hondas with 1.6L of fury beating them. If I had a rwd car id make the same argument to make myself feel a little better and more justified from losing to what is essentially a grocery getter from a roll.

Please note that when rwd cars beat awd from a roll they use the same excuse. Unless the other car was much much faster.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Dart_SI
If its fair I ran a 13.3 on street tires. This is of course while missing 4th gear and coasting the rest of the way. Apparently my pressure plate was causing the issue, it would lock me out of gears. Im willing to bet I could lay down a high 12 if I grabbed that gear. Also that was with a shitty 2.3 60' im willing to bet with properradials or slicks I could hit low 12's or high 11's. Just need the proper set up to get a 1.9 or better 60'

Also I do dig races. I did beat a 5.0 from a dig and only lost by 1 car to the ls3 vette from a dig. If that doesn't please anyone idle what will. Also, I put all my bolt ons myself. To include fmic, mounts, etc. I am a helicopter mechanic after all.

I would also like to add that im highly amused a fwd econobox pisses people off this much because it rapesthings that cost twice as much on the highway.
Were you ever able to put down a clean run?

Also, I watched the video of the LS3 race. You lost by 2 lenths, not one. Also, the covette couldn't launch for **** hahaha
Old 11-02-2011, 11:00 PM

Were you ever able to put down a clean run?

Also, I watched the video of the LS3 race. You lost by 2 lenths, not one. Also, the covette couldn't launch for **** hahaha
Nope no clean runs. I was livid, wanted a 12 so bad. Lol. And hooking was hard because it was pretty cold that night. Plus the owner was pissed I beat him every time from a roll.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:04 PM

Nope no clean runs. I was livid, wanted a 12 so bad. Lol. And hooking was hard because it was pretty cold that night. Plus the owner was pissed I beat him every time from a roll.
any where you could at least go all out through the traps? What kind of trap speeds should you be seeing? And while you are at it, mods? lol
Old 11-02-2011, 11:07 PM

slowgtp. you are never pleased huh? no matter what anyone does you and ls1freak or whatever his name is start denying ****. talk about stuff that gets old. who cars if someone wins/loses a race.. whats it to you? were you the loser? no so why does everyone get all defensive and **** haha forreal
Old 11-02-2011, 11:10 PM

hey guess what. no one on this site can beat this...
stfu

Fastest Ariel Atom in the world, 650+ horsepowerbuilt by RSP. Realstreetperformance.com - YouTube
Old 11-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Banned

My car rapes moms from a roll
To many gay pussed out ******* on this thread
Old 11-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Banned

Way to talk yourself up. Feel better about yourself now? You can make your car go fast... That ls3 vette would have keep pulling and pulling if you would have took the race past 120. And your missing 4th gear because of a pressure plate? So you think your pressure plate is broke or what? Sounds like a synchros to me. Learn to drive a manual car before you take it to the track.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:15 PM

any where you could at least go all out through the traps? What kind of trap speeds should you be seeing? And while you are at it, mods? lol
Mods are:
stage 2 rotated mounts
tr8 fmic
injen hot pipe
K&n sri
Forge bpv
pedders
badass tune made by m-dub and tweaked by area47

No clean runs on this means no clean trap. Highest trap I did was 105. That was with me missing 4th as well. Im sure I could trap 113-116
Old 11-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Banned

slowgtp. you are never pleased huh? no matter what anyone does you and ls1freak or whatever his name is start denying ****. talk about stuff that gets old. who cars if someone wins/loses a race.. whats it to you? were you the loser? no so why does everyone get all defensive and **** haha forreal
HAHAHAH forreal *****! WHat are you ******* black? learn to speak/type proper english. Haha you are pathetic and a waste of oxygen, go crawl and in a corner and see how long you can hold your breath for
Old 11-02-2011, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by 1badls1
Way to talk yourself up. Feel better about yourself now? You can make your car go fast... That ls3 vette would have keep pulling and pulling if you would have took the race past 120. And your missing 4th gear because of a pressure plate? So you think your pressure plate is broke or what? Sounds like a synchros to me. Learn to drive a manual car before you take it to the track.
Hey idiot, why don't u read some of my old threads. My car is in the shop right now getting a new clutch under warranty because my pressure plate went bad. That's what I was told by my dealership. I was completely locked out of 4th. No grinding whatsoever ever. Id bet 1000 dollars you couldn't drive my car better than I could.

I will be sure to post my receipt from GM showing the work done for a faulty pressure plate as I have no reason to lie.

Also saying the vette would have pulled more past 120, no ****. Im in a little blowdryer turbo. I payed 21k for my car and 1500 for mods, I would hope a 50k+ car could outrun me on the top end.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:24 PM

wow, I was actually asking him because I am curious because then I can gauge what he has compared to what he raced. Whats it to me? I'm curious lol get your panties unbunched, kid.

AND PLEASE, do not get confused and think I am on 1badLS1's side. He is a complete asshat hahahaha
Old 11-02-2011, 11:24 PM

wtf? this is a forum not an english class. your a ******* bitch. once again your running your mouth like a little fan boy. gtfoohwts
Old 11-02-2011, 11:34 PM

wtf? this is a forum not an english class. your a ******* bitch. once again your running your mouth like a little fan boy. gtfoohwts
you really aren't any better...
Old 11-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Banned

Im sorry you never got pass the 5th grade and unfit for society so you sit behind your computer in your moms basement while she makes you some hot pockets. Just keep playing your WoW and level up so you can feel like you did something with your sorry, pathetic, hopless life. Ill run my mouth as much as I want because the first ammendment protects that right I have. I can also back up my mouth so I have nothing to worry about and thats why I sleep good at night
Old 11-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Banned

wow, I was actually asking him because I am curious because then I can gauge what he has compared to what he raced. Whats it to me? I'm curious lol get your panties unbunched, kid.

AND PLEASE, do not get confused and think I am on 1badLS1's side. He is a complete asshat hahahaha
I've always wanted to be an asshat

WINNING!
Old 11-02-2011, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by 1badls1
HAHAHAH forreal *****! WHat are you ******* black?
Come on, no reason to bring that racist **** in here.

Quick Reply: Me vs 02 Camaro Z/28