War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

STI vs G8 vs Evo X vs Cobalt vs Built motor Evo X

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 02:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Subd
Old 04-10-2013, 09:19 AM
OBZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cmiller8006
As stated 30 times already. Gay as **** flashing hazards. Must have been a honda owner at some point
As a matter of fact, I think he did LOL
Originally Posted by Vander Nars
Did anyone stop to think maybe he had them flashing because he didnt want other cars(the ones that where not racing) to pull in front of him while they where racing?

They where racing at night and its easy to mis-judge what lane a set of headlights are in so if ur hazard lights are flashing while ur doing 100+ mph down the road people in front of u are less likely to jump into ur lane at the last second causing a fatal accident.
No.. this is not it at all. He thinks that thing is hot **** and gloats with the hazards.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by OBZ
As a matter of fact, I think he did LOL

No.. this is not it at all. He thinks that thing is hot **** and gloats with the hazards.
Well from what I remember he was ahead of the people so dont see why everyone getting they feelings hurt.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:35 AM

Well from what I remember he was ahead of the people so dont see why everyone getting they feelings hurt.
he wasnt ahead of the cobalt once the cobalt stopped spinning in second......
Old 04-10-2013, 11:21 AM

good vids, gay music
Old 04-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dcrep06
he wasnt ahead of the cobalt once the cobalt stopped spinning in second......
If I remember that video was taking from inside the car so how do u know it was even him? Also he didnt do it on every race only the ones he was leading in like I said its not a bad idea when you consider the fact that someone may not see you flying up behind them at 100+ people need to stop being jealous lol.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:04 PM

If I remember that video was taking from inside the car so how do u know it was even him? Also he didnt do it on every race only the ones he was leading in like I said its not a bad idea when you consider the fact that someone may not see you flying up behind them at 100+ people need to stop being jealous lol.
it said stage 2 evo in the beginning of the race between the two im pretty sure............but its not being jealous, its stupid to have your hazards on, no one out my way does that ****. ppl can see you perfectly fine with your HEADLIGHTS........wtf is the point of having your hazards on too!? its stupid. no jealousy involved.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:58 PM

No one is gonna notice hazards when you're flying up behind them. Most cases, regular drivers on the road dont pay attention to the rear view often enough to even notice someone coming that quickly.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by 1BADSS/SC
good vids, gay music
Music is annoying as hell.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Zenkat
No one is gonna notice hazards when you're flying up behind them. Most cases, regular drivers on the road dont pay attention to the rear view often enough to even notice someone coming that quickly.
My point is, if im on the road at night and I see lights flashing behind me, something that anyone will notice that has ever been pulled over or had an ambulance fly past them in their life time. Im less likely to pull over into their lane and get hit by one of them with there hazards flashing because the moment I see them I realize something is wrong and he is speeding. Now granted these lights are not intended to be use so you can street race at night and I dont street race at night anyways because its just an awful idea, a couple was killed walking down a dark road few months back, just a town over from where I live. Two old school muscle cars where drag racing down the road and since it was night time they couldnt see the people on the side of the road, and Im guessing the people didnt pay it much attention however had they been racing with there hazards on I bet that couple would have noticed them and still be alive.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:42 AM

My point is, if im on the road at night and I see lights flashing behind me, something that anyone will notice that has ever been pulled over or had an ambulance fly past them in their life time. Im less likely to pull over into their lane and get hit by one of them with there hazards flashing because the moment I see them I realize something is wrong and he is speeding. Now granted these lights are not intended to be use so you can street race at night and I dont street race at night anyways because its just an awful idea, a couple was killed walking down a dark road few months back, just a town over from where I live. Two old school muscle cars where drag racing down the road and since it was night time they couldnt see the people on the side of the road, and Im guessing the people didnt pay it much attention however had they been racing with there hazards on I bet that couple would have noticed them and still be alive.
dude, your losing this debate really bad right now.........im just saying............NO ONE, not even NORMAL driving ppl will use their damn flashers UNLESS there is something wrong with their car causing them to go slower than the posted speed limit or pulled off on the side of the road. hence why the are called HAZARD LIGHTS! i really hope you are just doing this to be a pain in the ass and not actually backing this up seriously.........cuz if you are seriously trying to support this argument.......something is wrong with that picture. lets be honest here.......
Old 04-11-2013, 09:01 AM
Banned

dude, your losing this debate really bad right now.........im just saying............NO ONE, not even NORMAL driving ppl will use their damn flashers UNLESS there is something wrong with their car causing them to go slower than the posted speed limit or pulled off on the side of the road. hence why the are called HAZARD LIGHTS! i really hope you are just doing this to be a pain in the ass and not actually backing this up seriously.........cuz if you are seriously trying to support this argument.......something is wrong with that picture. lets be honest here.......
Iv known people to use there hazard lights when speeding up because they are rushing to the hospital with a pregnant woman, this helps people to understand they need to stay out of the way. Iv not lost this debate at all iv given tons of reason why it is a good reason to do it, and Iv yet to see one good reason why not too.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:49 AM

Iv known people to use there hazard lights when speeding up because they are rushing to the hospital with a pregnant woman, this helps people to understand they need to stay out of the way. Iv not lost this debate at all iv given tons of reason why it is a good reason to do it, and Iv yet to see one good reason why not too.
good reasons??? you think hazard lights are going to make a difference for a car doing over 100mph?? with headlights that work just fine..........ur crazy. and i have NEVER seen or heard of anyone using freakin hazards for rushing somewhere, where the hell do you live at.......seems like things are done a little ass backwards out there....
Old 04-11-2013, 01:19 PM
Banned

good reasons??? you think hazard lights are going to make a difference for a car doing over 100mph?? with headlights that work just fine..........ur crazy. and i have NEVER seen or heard of anyone using freakin hazards for rushing somewhere, where the hell do you live at.......seems like things are done a little ass backwards out there....
So because you have never seen it then it cant be true? I never said the headlights dont work, my point is ur minds are trained to ignore headlights behind us because it just blind are eyes if we try to look at them in the review mirror but I dont know too many people that ignore flashing lights. Why do you think ems, first responders, and fire departments use flashing lights to rush to places? Because it gets peoples attention so they dont pull out in front of you. I can keep going all day about this because I know im right if you wanna keep trying then be my guess.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:03 PM

Well considering he did it every single time(except like 2 races) he won and didnt when he lost and the fact there was no traffic in front of him...i highly doubt he was using them to let other drives know he was speeding. lmao. I'm just laughing because he does it before he even changed out of the gear he started in. Its like the race starts at 60mph, at 65mph he is ahead by 2 inches "oh yea! i won, gotta put the 4 ways on to show everyone I won" He is a douchebag and has no where near 376hp.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by srt-10
Well considering he did it every single time(except like 2 races) he won and didnt when he lost and the fact there was no traffic in front of him...i highly doubt he was using them to let other drives know he was speeding. lmao. I'm just laughing because he does it before he even changed out of the gear he started in. Its like the race starts at 60mph, at 65mph he is ahead by 2 inches "oh yea! i won, gotta put the 4 ways on to show everyone I won" He is a douchebag and has no where near 376hp.
agreed^
Old 04-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Banned

I never said he wasnt doing it to be a douchebag, I said maybe he was doing it since he was leading in the race so if someone was to get in the way he would be the first to hit them. None of us really know why he did it because I dont remember seeing him in the video saying why he did it.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:39 PM

I never said he wasnt doing it to be a douchebag, I said maybe he was doing it since he was leading in the race so if someone was to get in the way he would be the first to hit them. None of us really know why he did it because I dont remember seeing him in the video saying why he did it.
Thats like saying you went out for the day and no one home except your dog. You find a big pile of **** and **** on the carpet but cant say it was the dog because you didnt see him do it. We all know why he put his 4 ways on and it had nothing to do with traffic since there was none around him and the fact he hits his 4 ways only when is winning, whether its by 2 inches or 2 car lengths. The dude is a tipical ricer douchebag. I'm embarrassed that he is driving a Evo.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:11 AM

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts
If it was a thing of warning other drivers that people are driving at excessive speeds...wouldn't the other driver be doing the same?

Don't see the point in defending the evo driver when we know exactly what he was doing
Old 04-12-2013, 12:52 AM

even if he did use his 4 ways to warn people...you honestly think that would work. A person see's a set of headlights with their hazards flashing "oh ****, this guy is street racing and doing 100+mph and coming at me. I better move out of the way so he doesnt hit me while he is illegally racing on the streets" ****. i guess all those innocent people that get killed because of street racing, they could still be alive if the racers used their 4 ways. They should make a new law now. Street racing is legal if you use your hazard lights.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:23 AM
Banned

even if he did use his 4 ways to warn people...you honestly think that would work. A person see's a set of headlights with their hazards flashing "oh ****, this guy is street racing and doing 100+mph and coming at me. I better move out of the way so he doesnt hit me while he is illegally racing on the streets" ****. i guess all those innocent people that get killed because of street racing, they could still be alive if the racers used their 4 ways. They should make a new law now. Street racing is legal if you use your hazard lights.
Now ur just being ignorant, yes alot of people would still be alive if people street racing in the dark had used hazard lights, our minds are trained to look at any flashing lights heading at us, the reason cops, ems, emergency responders all use flashing lights because it makes people look. Also no it wouldnt be legal to street race if u used ur hazards thats just the stupiest **** u could have posted if your running out of things to say then dont say anything its better then making stupid statements like that.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:26 AM
Banned

Thats like saying you went out for the day and no one home except your dog. You find a big pile of **** and **** on the carpet but cant say it was the dog because you didnt see him do it. We all know why he put his 4 ways on and it had nothing to do with traffic since there was none around him and the fact he hits his 4 ways only when is winning, whether its by 2 inches or 2 car lengths. The dude is a tipical ricer douchebag. I'm embarrassed that he is driving a Evo.
I have two dogs so statement dont pertain to me or make any sense when talking about cars.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by Haven07
If it was a thing of warning other drivers that people are driving at excessive speeds...wouldn't the other driver be doing the same?

Don't see the point in defending the evo driver when we know exactly what he was doing
you guys might as well stop wasting you're breath with this dude cuz even with EVERYONE on here going against his statement, that has no logic to begin with, he is still just going to repeat the same thing. HAZARDS WOULDNT SAVE ANYONES FREAKING LIFE GENIUS! ppl do not assume of some ******* doing over 100 while their hazards on! when hazards are on people assume something is wrong with their car or they are pulling over! and dont go back to the emergency vehicle bullshit, THEY HAVE SIRENS! hence why they can haul ass more, you dont only have to depend on seeing them in the rear view......YOU CAN HEAR THEM COMING! you're logic absolutely sucks and even with everyone else basically telling you otherwise, you still sit here and argue that you make sense.........
Old 04-12-2013, 05:50 AM
Banned

you guys might as well stop wasting you're breath with this dude cuz even with EVERYONE on here going against his statement, that has no logic to begin with, he is still just going to repeat the same thing. HAZARDS WOULDNT SAVE ANYONES FREAKING LIFE GENIUS! ppl do not assume of some ******* doing over 100 while their hazards on! when hazards are on people assume something is wrong with their car or they are pulling over! and dont go back to the emergency vehicle bullshit, THEY HAVE SIRENS! hence why they can haul ass more, you dont only have to depend on seeing them in the rear view......YOU CAN HEAR THEM COMING! you're logic absolutely sucks and even with everyone else basically telling you otherwise, you still sit here and argue that you make sense.........
Not all emergency response cars have sirens, also cops can activate the lights independent of the siren should he decide too when pulling someone over when the loud siren may bring unwanted attention. my cobalt was equipped with emergency lights that flashed when u activated the hazard lights because it was owned by someone that worked in that field and if he was out cruising around something happen he could flip them on and respond. But going by ur logic that they have sirens then why do they have flashing lights also? Oh let me guess maybe because some people are deaf, u can be deaf and drive but not blind and thats the reason we use flashing lights and sirens to warn people to not get in the way, and that is the same reason i know u would notice a car flying up on ur ass with hazards on and u would know better then to jump in his lane and get rear ended. Keep coming with the failed logic and ill keep shooting that **** down all day.

Last edited by Vander Nars; 04-12-2013 at 05:57 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:55 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
never been able to make out people with hazards on when infront at night because typically HEADLIGHTS out shine hazards and are not visible enough for me to see them untill they are beside me. Guys doing it to announce his retardation.

Quick Reply: STI vs G8 vs Evo X vs Cobalt vs Built motor Evo X