War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

when will kids get it? war story!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 11:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking when will kids get it? war story!!

alright so i saw no one read my post against this kid in a 3rd gen eclipse so here is the back story to what im about to post.

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/war-stories-54/3rd-gen-eclipse-vs-2-4ss-84375/

so im on my way home tonight and i make a turn from a town over and low and behold who do i see coming down the road then the same black eclipse. so he turns behind me and comes flying up on me gets real close to where i cant see his headlights in my mirror, so i downshift and use no breaks to slow down, he gets real close to me even more then backs off. then he keeps his distance. so i make it out on to the main road which is actually like an open backroad, (its surrounded by fields) we get to the passing lines and sure enough he tries to pass me, now keep in mind im doing speed limit, well 60 in 55, so when he gets beside me i see his girl looking over so i blow her a kiss and down shift and just walk away.

when will these "ricer" kids learn if you cant beat it before what makes you think you can do it the next time. i mean i dunno if he was trying to look cool with his g/f or not but whatever lol.

i dont condone racing on streets nor do i usually do this but i couldnt let this go.
so this is now 3 times that i have beat this kid on the the highway roads. and im sure he will try again lol.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I dunno man, if a guy comes flying up on me and gets so close on my ass that I cant see his headlights, HE is the D-Bag.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:51 AM

I would have done the same thing, but after that many times that this kid has done this. It probably would have been best to let him pass. They say that if you get behind someone who is swerving (possibly drunk) or driving erratically, don't try and pass because you can react to them if they're in front, but there isn't much you can do if you stop at a sign, light, or have to brake for some reason and they plow into you.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:54 AM

haha nice double kill
Old 12-05-2007, 10:04 AM

This story pretty much happens to me every day, even in the snow and ice the ricers wanna race. Took a honda accord fart can-fly by this morning pulling in to get my coffee. There was black ice everywhere and this kid with a stock early 90's accord (with ass cannon) wants to run from a roll in morning traffic. I bet he's telling his ricer buddies right now how an ss backed down to him this morning cause it was so slooooooo. LOL I hate ricers. They love the ss/sc too.... for some reason a stock civic with an intake and fart can should take out an sc up here... lol we have really dumb ricers up here. no clue at all.

Nice kill, I feel your anger. At least you had a spot to pull him.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:32 AM

If you see him again come to a slow stop, get out and tell him i raped your ass twice, what is your problem, FALL BACK! and maybe next time he'll listen and flash or blow his horn passing by... we get aggressive here in NJ, i dont know about everyone else by i do... lol