Wheels and Tires All about wheels and tires. What fits, show tires, and so on

Chick needs Advice

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jackalope
WHAT? Not so. She can speak.
Yeah. A good "Yes Master" is always welcome.

Old 04-30-2008, 05:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by blackjack hotrods
Yeah. A good "Yes Master" is always welcome.

I was thinking more along the lines of "Oh God, Oh God, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, yeeeeeeees!"
Old 04-30-2008, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Cobalt443
you're taking me all WRONG. I am in no way pissed or upset with you....I'm actually killing the last few minutes I have at work. In fact, you'll probably come to learn that I will be one of the people trying to help you.

First word of advice: Don't post slutty pics, you'll become nothing more than a piece of meat on here....like most that have come and gone.

But again, is yours a 2.0 or a 2.4?

Haha are you serious Jack?

And actually if you're willing to get me that donut, I'm all for it. Boston Creme please
thats why i said only of the CAR and maybe behind the wheel or aound...no washin in bikini.

like i said. hard to hear tone of voice, and i entertain myself too... so guess we were both goin down the same road on that

why do u keep askin? 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 is the only size engine my car has. k cobalt n alley you're actually funny!!! know what? i'd abuse me too. just lets keep it as humor and not destroy a poor sweet girl's self esteem. it could crush her and she may lose sleep.

brakes are pretty much outta the way now. u all put me on a good track. now i need fast...but like i mentioned to black g85. the car already has a lot of torque steer, how can i reduce that...and should i wait till after i give it a boost cuz it'll obviously have more?...let's see some ideas on "the next step" everyone will have different options and opinions...but remember i wanna start with basics and keep it simple, my car isn't any tokyo drift, but it's still stock and still too slow...

Last edited by reebabez; 04-30-2008 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-30-2008, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by reebabez
thats why i said only of the CAR and maybe behind the wheel or aound...no washin in bikini.

like i said. hard to hear tone of voice, and i entertain myself too... so guess we were both goin down the same road on that

why do u keep askin? 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 is the only size engine my car has. k cobalt n alley you're actually funny!!! know what? i'd abuse me too. just lets keep it as humor and not destroy a poor sweet girl's self esteem. it could crush her and she may lose sleep.

brakes are pretty much outta the way now. u all put me on a good track. now i need fast...but like i mentioned to black g85. the car already has a lot of torque steer, how can i reduce that...and should i wait till after i give it a boost cuz it'll obviously have more?...let's see some ideas on "the next step" everyone will have different options and opinions...but remember i wanna start with basics and keep it simple, my car isn't any tokyo drift, but it's still stock and still too slow...
Because in one of you're earlier posts you wrote something about it being a 2.4. There is a 2.4 SS that is not supercharged, the 2.0 Supercharged SS and the 2.2 LS and LT models.

i try and show every wussy who thinks he has a car that my lil 2.4L can cream his @$$.
Not that it really matters now anyway
Old 04-30-2008, 06:51 PM
Banned

I read about 5 pages of this garbage before I saw a bunch of 40 year old virgins (or in training) gawk at someone who claims to be female online. Kids.... get a life jesus. Guys are acting like women are endangered species (even online).

Then again, I guess they would be endangered if they liked half the comments I read.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:11 PM

Wow ,wtf was all that ? Now my head hurts. I am going to have a drink and chill now.

Oh and welcome to the site . Be prepared for anything and leave your feelings in the other room away from your pc.People are ruthless up in here .lol

Last edited by powerz; 04-30-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by blackjack hotrods
Because in one of you're earlier posts you wrote something about it being a 2.4. There is a 2.4 SS that is not supercharged, the 2.0 Supercharged SS and the 2.2 LS and LT models.

Not that it really matters now anyway
oh, whoops. not a mistake neone'll let me swallow...mistyped

Originally Posted by rrutter81
I read about 5 pages of this garbage before I saw a bunch of 40 year old virgins (or in training) gawk at someone who claims to be female online. Kids.... get a life jesus. Guys are acting like women are endangered species (even online).

Then again, I guess they would be endangered if they liked half the comments I read.
hahaha i'm not sure who's a guy and who's a guy acting like a girl and whos a girl. but i think we got off track...but it's funny if you read it all...i keep laughing out loud at my desk

Last edited by reebabez; 04-30-2008 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-30-2008, 08:47 PM

as for pics... i'm either washing my baby this sunday or next tuesday, those are the only days i might have time to think, but it's not getting a full detail. dont have time for that yet... it's really disgusting cuz it rained for a week and the green stuff from the trees is all over it and spots and eewww.

i got the stock brakes and rotors for now, but i was thinking of EBC ceramic red stuff. and brake planet.com slotted and drilled rotors silver zinc coated...not so sure on the rotors though.... pretty set on the pads though... thumbs up or down?

i'll put one up and then once i get it nice and clean...which we all know takes a good whole day... i'll take plenty. maybe i'll throw one or two pics of my 335, even though this isn't bimmerfest.com

can't wait to see it!!

when i got back and read it all, i was like "are they serious?" but anyway, all of you are funny. i don't take anything personal, if i did i wouldn't have survived my living this long. it's totally fine with me for all of you to play and make jokes, even at my expense, but let's not be too serious about it. this is a forum, not an in-person meeting.

and especially since at some meet or another, you may run into one another, make sure you know what your talking about and NEVER assume or under-estimate anyone. remember, you never know "what's under the hood" but you can all feel free to throw one or two at me.

i'd rather prove that i'm not that "mustang chick" but i am still a "chick" so cut me a little slack and let me learn. that's is why i joined, for all of your advice and help

I have been having a hard time keeping up with this thread

Anyways, I'm glad your not a "mustang chick". A BMW or Chevy chick is much better, your on the right side. (Best of both worlds as you put it!) Since I don't live on cobaltss.net, I'll try and keep up with this crazy thread. BTW, do you have a 2.4 SS or a 2.0 SS supercharged?
Old 04-30-2008, 10:04 PM
Banned

hahaha i'm not sure who's a guy and who's a guy acting like a girl and whos a girl. but i think we got off track...but it's funny if you read it all...i keep laughing out loud at my desk
I read to the 5th page before I just threw my hands up. I meant "You guys" not you as a guy btw.

Welcome to the site, beware the trolls. :S
Old 05-01-2008, 08:48 AM

ugh...wow...i'm sry i was offline for the last 2 or 3 pages of that fun lil cat fight....i agree....wtf is up with all the trash talk...tho i guess i see their point..sometime bein a lil catty is a good thing...specially when your bored outta ya mind......and i thought i was your body guard reebabez? hmm o well...wat brakes and rotors did you decide on?
Old 05-01-2008, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by R&C_rallySS
I have been having a hard time keeping up with this thread

Anyways, I'm glad your not a "mustang chick". A BMW or Chevy chick is much better, your on the right side. (Best of both worlds as you put it!) Since I don't live on cobaltss.net, I'll try and keep up with this crazy thread. BTW, do you have a 2.4 SS or a 2.0 SS supercharged?
2.0 ss supercharged. should i start a new one? i'm confused when i look at it too... it went in all different directions...

Originally Posted by LamboW9
ugh...wow...i'm sry i was offline for the last 2 or 3 pages of that fun lil cat fight....i agree....wtf is up with all the trash talk...tho i guess i see their point..sometime bein a lil catty is a good thing...specially when your bored outta ya mind......and i thought i was your body guard reebabez? hmm o well...wat brakes and rotors did you decide on?
i posted the answer somewhere in this mess.... i think that was the "main subject" i needed to do something fast cuz it was at the point where the whole car started to shake (obviously there was no meat on the pads and started cutting into the rotors-and that is VERY bad news) so i got a stock set for now and decided on EBC red stuff- (although someone suggested green stuff for daily driving...which i might switch to at last second...but red stuff is for more of the way i drive...as for rotors. i'm still not 100% slotted and drilled or just slotted...still not too sure. but i have something i can stop safely with for now-haha

when i start a new thread...how will i find you guys?

Last edited by reebabez; 05-01-2008 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-01-2008, 11:24 AM

lol...i suggested green stuffs for daily driving....forgettin me already.. glad to see ya can stop safely..sux not havin ne brakes huh...i've gotta get new pads an rotors soon as well...so i'm tryna decide..i'm thinkin a set of cross drilled an get em gold zinc plated for my bumble bee
Old 05-01-2008, 11:30 AM

i posted the answer somewhere in this mess.... i think that was the "main subject" i needed to do something fast cuz it was at the point where the whole car started to shake (obviously there was no meat on the pads and started cutting into the rotors-and that is VERY bad news) so i got a stock set for now and decided on EBC red stuff- (although someone suggested green stuff for daily driving...which i might switch to at last second...but red stuff is for more of the way i drive...as for rotors. i'm still not 100% slotted and drilled or just slotted...still not too sure. but i have something i can stop safely with for now-haha

when i start a new thread...how will i find you guys?
You've got it backwards. If you're getting the vibration throughout the entire car the problem is NOT your pads, you've warped your rotors, which is one of if not THE biggest issue a lot of people have with the Cobalt brakes. Were you getting any noises or were you just getting the vibration?

Get a new set of rotors, and DO NOT put new pads on until the new rotors are on or you'll have more issues.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by alleycat58
You've got it backwards. If you're getting the vibration throughout the entire car the problem is NOT your pads, you've warped your rotors, which is one of if not THE biggest issue a lot of people have with the Cobalt brakes. Were you getting any noises or were you just getting the vibration?

Get a new set of rotors, and DO NOT put new pads on until the new rotors are on or you'll have more issues.

DITTO!!
Old 05-01-2008, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by alleycat58

i know. that's what i meant. it's metal on metal and now it's cut into the rotors and the rotors are warped. no noise but the vibration was no longer just in the steering wheel, its the whole car, and if you saw the rotors, it's obvious ;0 i got a set of four rotors and four pads, that's what i meant by a set...sorry

i know. that's what i meant. it's metal on metal and now it's cut into the rotors and the rotors are warped. no noise but the vibration was no longer just in the steering wheel, its the whole car, and if you saw the rotors, it's obvious ;0 i got a set of four rotors and four pads, that's what i meant by a set...sorry
i get stock parts for wholesale through my dealership, i call the guys at chevy and they deliver them to me. i can only pay cash this way, but anyone need anything stock for their cars and i can get 'em for you...

Last edited by reebabez; 05-01-2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-01-2008, 11:56 AM

Oh God don't wait to go metal to metal thats no good.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jackalope
Oh God don't wait to go metal to metal thats no good.
yea, but it's done...all fixed

Originally Posted by LamboW9
lol...i suggested green stuffs for daily driving....forgettin me already.. glad to see ya can stop safely..sux not havin ne brakes huh...i've gotta get new pads an rotors soon as well...so i'm tryna decide..i'm thinkin a set of cross drilled an get em gold zinc plated for my bumble bee
no i didn't forget!! just a lot to read through-haha

Last edited by reebabez; 05-01-2008 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-02-2008, 04:38 AM

Wow what alot of reading lol.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:22 AM

Pics?
Old 05-02-2008, 09:08 AM

sunday or tuesday imma wash my baby. its been raining....
Old 05-03-2008, 12:56 AM

sunday or tuesday imma wash my baby. its been raining....
Weather has been nasty on and off here on the east cost. On a good note, I picked up one of my dream vehicles! Brought my Syclone home on thursday Thing is nasty. I really to to post up some pics, and vids.

As for starting a new thread...just start a new one when you post some pics. Or anything on a different topic for that matter. If its in the wrong section, a mod will move it.
Old 05-03-2008, 01:13 AM

For blanks I would suggest Uneek blanks and Hawk HPS pads. Uneek's disk are zinc coated, so no rust at all. And the HPS will stop you like a ****, plus have a lot less dust then the stockers. Ok, not really a lot less, but it is lighter colored and doesn't show up as much.

Don't know if you settled on anything yet. I didn't want to read through all the ehumping.
Old 05-03-2008, 04:51 AM

I need to was both of my babys but every weekend here for the last month or more it has rained
Old 05-03-2008, 08:40 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by tim0shel
I need to was both of my babys but every weekend here for the last month or more it has rained
my balt needs a bath bad, and my bimmer has been on stands so long, it needs to be dusted. god, i love how on old cars you always find surprises when working on them.
Old 05-03-2008, 11:55 AM

but for some reason i never took pics of my baby, so there is no way i'm puttin up dirty ones, even if i gotta run it through a hand wash... (its silver so its okay ONCE IN A WHILE).. so on the very first day its at least half sunny, we are gettin the pics up hopefully tomorrow

Originally Posted by InfinityzeN
For blanks I would suggest Uneek blanks and Hawk HPS pads. Uneek's disk are zinc coated, so no rust at all. And the HPS will stop you like a ****, plus have a lot less dust then the stockers. Ok, not really a lot less, but it is lighter colored and doesn't show up as much.

Don't know if you settled on anything yet. I didn't want to read through all the ehumping.
half decided. got stock rotors and pads before i can't stop in the meantime. decided on EBC red stuff...as for rotors still not settled on just slotted or slotted and cross drilled, but def. zinc coated... think imma go for slotted and cross drilled. and there we go for now. started a new thread for my next steps...

Last edited by reebabez; 05-03-2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost