General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Looking for RAF Lakenheath/Mildenhall/Feltwell Cobalt SSs

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 12:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for RAF Lakenheath/Mildenhall/Feltwell Cobalt SSs

Hi guys.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I live overseas in England and wanted to find out who the Cobalt SSs in the RAF Lakenheath/Mildenhall area? I have seen atleast one (can't remember the color since it was awhile back, maybe red or blue) and wanted to find out if you have done anything to your car yet? Also, if you wanted to meet up one day? I am trying to organize a meet for this summer of the SRT-4s in England (yes, I own one, please no flaming since I am not trolling) and figured I would like to see some other cars there too like th Cobalt SSs and whatever else we can find. I know there are a few Evos in the area and some RX-7s too. I like meeting all car enthusiates (even though I am pro-SRT-4 ) and would like to see about getting everyone together to meet. Not sure where exactly yet. We were thinking of doing a road trip to Santa Pod Race Way at the moment but are open to suggestions. Anyway, since I am a SRT-4 owner I surf mostly SRT Forum.com site but will be on here too to see if you PM me or anything. Otherwise email me at scottw03@hotmail.com and put SRT-4 in the Subject (spam filters are set really high).

To the non England Cobalt SS guys, good luck with modding your cars, drive safe, and I will keep checking back to see how our American Muscle car brothers/sisters are doing. Maybe in a a few years I will see you back in the states.

Scott
SRT Forums.com: same as here = scottw03

Black SRT-4: Mods located on my Cardomain Site