Problems/Service/Maintenance Do you have problems with your new 2.0, 2.2, or 2.4L? What kind of service did you have done?

ottp

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 04:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stevenca
no age 32 work at RIM , just dont like to see my money wasted but thx for showing your age.
ottp had the chance to tell me they had no stock when we was emailing and they did not , they bragged up thier stage kit over others but not once said they was having problems getting pulleys in for the kits and it could not ship for a while....that would be good busniess please stop replying here and let the post die like the rest of the vendor reports.

oh and a reply to thedude ----- they shouldnt have to suffer the burden because you dont want to wait.

wtf ? lol are u that stupid? why dont u just write them a charity cheque then and i will keep my 50 bux ? go make ur own i love ottp thread :P

So because I dont want to wait a month for a stage kit it is ok for a business to steal $50.00 of my money ? Ok than , you;re right and I'm wrong??!!??

slowbalt u must also be 19 if that is your complete post here ..... in response to a vendor issue i must be a kid? nice 1
Just to clarify though...You're 32, you have a RIM job, a Cobalt, and you're spending your evenings bitching on the forum. I'm guessing you don't get laid either. Can't be making much money, or else you would have a different car.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:51 AM
Banned

and WhiteFiver , seriously , is that neccessary ? lol
this is my thread to try and get some consumer justice and you have turned it into a bully fest with your bullshit...way to go ,,,,get some sleep for school in the morning will ya ?
Old 05-11-2010, 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by crypticscifer
Instigator
dude, this **** has made thread after thread ...its old..i'm guessing he lives in cali...give me your address and i will give you 50 bucks after i beat the hell out of you for being a dumb ****
Banned

gooo whitefiver!!! what else ya got ? keep it coming if you must

crypticscifer - thank you for the most honest looking reply i have seen on here yet.
I am one of the people who check yes to terms and conditions without reading them whether I am installing something on windows or buying something at a store , I would never have expected to pay a restocking fee or some other penalties for a non-stock and impossible to stock for a long time product so yes , I am guilty of thinking a business cared about its customer. Sure, keep the fee incurred for running my credit card through , I can understand that ! But this was highway robbery, , . thanks for being grown up about not agreeing with me.
steve
How much was your order?
Old 05-11-2010, 04:53 AM

oh and I have disabled pm's because I don't want to hear from kids like you ..... seeing your foolishness here on my thread is enough bullshit already for me Go to hell loser , make your own thread to suck up for discounts cuz ottp still sucks for about 20% of this forum no matter how you make it seem
kids like you? you're 32 years old acting like a whiny schoogirl on p.m.s. grow the **** up, for you to be on here bashing a company for a re-stocking fee that is clearly stated is childish. maybe you should learn something from these "kids"

Originally Posted by SlowBalt_06
dude, this **** has made thread after thread ...its old..i'm guessing he lives in cali...give me your address and i will give you 50 bucks after i beat the hell out of you for being a dumb ****
I guess your Dear OTTP thread was result of this....... it baffled me at fist... I have to be honest I thought you were just kissing ass.

this is my thread to try and get some consumer justice and you have turned it into a bully fest with your bullshit...way to go ,,,,get some sleep for school in the morning will ya ?
your not getting your money you agreed to the terms when you bought the ****..you cancelled your order breaking the terms..you paid you lose ..end of story

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I've tried to be nice and polite and help you understand, but you keep acting like a motherfucking idiot.

IT'S NOT A ******* RESTOCKING FEE *******. IT'S A GOD DAMN PROCESSING FEE. GOD FORBID YOU GOT CHARGED THE 15% INSTEAD OF THE 10%. THE ******* WORLD WOULD COME TO AN END.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:54 AM
Banned

lol slowbalt now ur threatening to beat someone up or pay someone to beat me up because I feel I got ripped off by ottp and write about it ? Now should the cops be involved or will you calm your hormones and let this thread be and let ottp respond about thier policy and justify taking so much money from thier customers when they order something and they can't get the parts in to fill the order?
Old 05-11-2010, 04:55 AM

I guess your Dear OTTP thread was result of this.......
i didnt even make that thread....****..theres 12 million dumb ***** on the internet

lol slowbalt now ur threatening to beat someone up or pay someone to beat me up because I feel I got ripped off by ottp and write about it ? Now should the cops be involved or will you calm your hormones and let this thread be and let ottp respond about thier policy and justify taking so much money from thier customers when they order something and they can't get the parts in to fill the order?
hahahahaha call the cops your a ***** ..i hope your married and you catch your wife ******* josh for ottp

Last edited by SlowBalt_06; 05-11-2010 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2010, 04:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
In before the lock and for stevenca's failures at life and inability to read. Keep making yourself look like a moronic immature douche
Old 05-11-2010, 04:57 AM
Banned

LOL you guys keep on coming , make the forums proud would ya ?
I have said time and time again , my problem isn't the restocking fee or the processing fee in thier terms and conditions , its them charing it on orders they CANNOT ******* fill
now **** off with ur lame comments and ur spam on the thread if all u can commit is to show people ur education is of a grade 5 level. Someday , this will be you being ripped off and I hope I am there to witness that

cmatthew u are the immature douche for making comments like that in a thread like this.. .. you guys must all be members of the same cobalt group lol

Last edited by stevenca; 05-11-2010 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

A bully fest eh?
Let me clarify. I would be doing worthwhile **** right now, if you hadn't PM'd me. I had forgotten about this useless thread, until I got a little notification saying you had sent me a message. Lest we forget, you yourself said that you hit "I Agree" to the terms and conditions. Now I am sure, if I dug through there, I could find something about unsubstantiated libel and slander. Shall I look? Because this could fall under that category. And as 'lsjwannabe' has already mentioned, he will contact his lawyer. He has your billing information, as well as your name. I'm sure it would be easy to serve you. Everything you say on here, including PM's, can be held against you in a court of law, if a judge deems it applicable.

And as for me going to school, wrong. I'm actually off to work in about 3 hours. But **** sleep. This is more interesting.

Originally Posted by slowbalt_06
hahahahaha call the cops your a ***** ..i hope your married and you catch your wife ******* josh for ottp

hahahahahahahahaha
Old 05-11-2010, 04:58 AM

LOL you guys keep on coming , make the forums proud would ya ?
I have said time and time again , my problem isn't the restocking fee or the processing fee in thier terms and conditions , its them charing it on orders they CANNOT ******* fill
now **** off with ur lame comments and ur spam on the thread if all u can commit is to show people ur education is of a grade 5 level. Someday , this will be you being ripped off and I hope I am there to witness that

cmatthew u are the immature douche for making comments like that in a thread like this.. .. you guys must all be members of the same cobalt group lol
i'm a 5th grader with 50 more bucks then you

Originally Posted by WhiteFiver
Just to clarify though...You're 32, you have a RIM job, a Cobalt, and you're spending your evenings bitching on the forum. I'm guessing you don't get laid either. Can't be making much money, or else you would have a different car.
Speechless........

oh no the 32 year old can't fight his own battles lets get the cops involved im 23 and I'm more of a man than you, grow up. call the cops and say someone is harrassing you over the internet I bet you won't have friends after that
Banned

slowbalt i just got done ******* your girlfriend a while ago in my cobalt and man i dont know if she will sit in yours again :P she cant stand how you flame like a girl apparently :P
Old 05-11-2010, 05:00 AM

slowbalt i just got done ******* your girlfriend a while ago in my cobalt and man i dont know if she will sit in yours again :P she cant stand how you flame like a girl apparently :P

ohh i just figured this guy out he's one of those 30 year old xbox live ******* that thinks he's tough and only can repeat what i said as his only come back
Old 05-11-2010, 05:01 AM
Banned

lmao DomDiggity nice one ..... so now I am not allowed to call cops when threatened or complain about getting ripped off by a vendor , can you send me your personal rules list of what i can say on here? Wouldn't want to get out of line and make people stoop so low and fight over my issue with a vendor you know? I think its pathetic how you guys are actually doing this.....soooooooo pathetic.... 1 other adult here on the site at least !!!!

AND YOU SAY I'M THE IMMATURE ONE? AND THATS THE BEST COMEBACK YOU COULD THINK OF?

Speechless........

You know it.

ohh i just figured this guy out he's one of those 30 year old xbox live ******* that thinks he's tough and only can repeat what i said as his only come back
Quoted for constant laughs.

i didnt even make that thread....****..theres 12 million dumb ***** on the internet

Dude relax, I confused the name.... I agree this guy is taking this way to far and should take it as a lesson not write a boycott OTTP thread.

we got what you want lol

Quick Reply: ottp