War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Cobalt SS/SC vs. a WHAT?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 03:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by xonic
I'll be in, and if I see BS I'll raise the flag.
how will you know whats BS are you some kind of BS expert? cus if so I must call BS on that.

Originally Posted by steddy2112
I would end myself if something with 280 hp pulled on me.

The only cars that have given me trouble when my bike was

BONE STOCK

were the C6 Z06s and worked Cobras.

Pst hey Raven, when at sea level, bikes make more HP to

And not in the right gear the beyond peaky carbed yami could have had a little trouble keeping up, until it got up in the rev range where it needed to be.
see Yeah i might have caught him off guard I would have done it again properly but he didn't want anything to do with me it must have been the meth burning his eyes.

Last edited by stryder; 04-17-2008 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-17-2008, 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by xonic
I'll be in, and if I see BS I'll raise the flag.
it happens..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_xdgPbmBks
Old 04-17-2008, 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by Raven SS
its just funny how the 2 cars that hate to be beat by cobalts troll the war story section of a cobalt forum calling BS on everything
Hate to be beat by Cobalts LOL I have never lost to a Cobalt, Cobalts are the least of my worries and I could care less about every other GT. All I know is that I’ve had a few Cobalts try to pick on me and after they hear the blower or I give them a taste of what the car has they don’t want to play anymore because they “Thought I was stock”.

I come here to “clear” things up for so many misinformed and misguided people such as yourself and to get a chuckle while doing it. The funny thing is 90% of the people here believe every story no matter how far fetched it is. You could post about beating a C6 Z06 from a 40-140 roll and the first five people would saying, “Good job way to show that Z06!” Even though there is not chance in hell it happened.

If you honestly think you tuned a Cobalt to beat a R6 then you should call up Chevy and see if they will hire you to tune all their new cars because you’d be able to get the SS/TC in the 11s stock.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by stryder
how will you know whats BS are you some kind of BS expert? cus if so I must call BS on that.
I could be. Bottle me up some of the sea level SoCal air and send it to me and it'll make me that much better at spotting it.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by 04YellowGT
Hate to be beat by Cobalts LOL I have never lost to a Cobalt, Cobalts are the least of my worries and I could care less about every other GT. All I know is that I’ve had a few Cobalts try to pick on me and after they hear the blower or I give them a taste of what the car has they don’t want to play anymore because they “Thought I was stock”.

I come here to “clear” things up for so many misinformed and misguided people such as yourself and to get a chuckle while doing it. The funny thing is 90% of the people here believe every story no matter how far fetched it is. You could post about beating a C6 Z06 from a 40-140 roll and the first five people would saying, “Good job way to show that Z06!” Even though there is not chance in hell it happened.

If you honestly think you tuned a Cobalt to beat a R6 then you should call up Chevy and see if they will hire you to tune all their new cars because you’d be able to get the SS/TC in the 11s stock.
clear things up? lol...and i have a great job in the navy..wouldnt wanna work for chevy thanks tho....no ones arguing the fact that it shouldnt happen...doesnt mean it didnt happen...thanks for e-parenting our forum tho..dont know what we would do without u

Old 04-17-2008, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Raven SS
clear things up? lol...and i have a great job in the navy..wouldnt wanna work for chevy thanks tho....no ones arguing the fact that it shouldnt happen...doesnt mean it didnt happen...thanks for e-parenting our forum tho..dont know what we would do without u

hahahahhaholyfuckingshitomg!HHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 04-17-2008, 09:24 PM

Being that I owned an R6, I might have to say this story is true, however the rider was probably a hardcore squid (bike terms for poser...), because I had a riding buddy in Tucson with an 04 R6 in which the only mods were a strap, and a full exhaust, and with his skinny 120 pound ass riding it, he clicked off a 10.95@123

This guy could ride HIS ASS OFF though....and a later year R6 (later than 03) is gonna be real gutless under 9K rpms. The new ones are notorious for that, which is why I later bought a GSXR.

Now go hunting for a liter bike, especially a suzuki, and you better be packing a 9 second car to hang............I've pulled a T76 single turbo high 9 second fox mustang on my gsxr, but it was CLOSE.
Old 04-18-2008, 12:32 AM

thanks man its nice to see some people say its possible.
Old 04-18-2008, 07:11 PM

the majority of the people on this site are young and immature or old and think they know everything... and hating crosses all the bands... especially with the trolls everyone just needs to ****** RELAX we all know we are the best at everything!

i've beat every car known to mankind while driving blind and shifting with my *****... on the clutch LMAO

every1 who denies this story must have drank a big glass of

Old 04-18-2008, 07:16 PM

Best race I ever had was my twin turbo 92 Fox GT mustang 5.0 with THREE PEOPLE in the car for traction (both of them in the back seat lol) for a grudge match race against my buddy on his 97 Ninja 750 ZX7R. We did three honks, he started from 2nd gear, I started from 2nd, and I immediately put three cars on him. He gained back 1 to 1.5 cars by about 110mph and we probably stopped racing around 135mph , but I don't think he would have ever passed me because by that point we were past the point of sanity with 3 people in my car.

I NEVER let him live that **** down and to this day we still give him **** about getting his ass handed to him by a primered mustang with a weird whistling noise. hah.

We tried the race again before I sold the car, but this time with JUST me in the car, and I just slid all over the road and he pulled a car on me.

I never ran the mustang at the track because it was spin city even on drag radials all through 1st, 2nd, and part of 3rd, but was your basic breathed on 302 with twin T3 60/63 a/r turbos pumping 12 pounds of boost with meth injection, all junkyard built in my car port with NO help whatsoever.

Ok ill stop stealing the thread. lol

picture of the stang motor if anybody cares:

Old 04-18-2008, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by compucarnut
Best race I ever had was my twin turbo 92 Fox GT mustang 5.0 with THREE PEOPLE in the car for traction (both of them in the back seat lol) for a grudge match race against my buddy on his 97 Ninja 750 ZX7R. We did three honks, he started from 2nd gear, I started from 2nd, and I immediately put three cars on him. He gained back 1 to 1.5 cars by about 110mph and we probably stopped racing around 135mph , but I don't think he would have ever passed me because by that point we were past the point of sanity with 3 people in my car.

I NEVER let him live that **** down and to this day we still give him **** about getting his ass handed to him by a primered mustang with a weird whistling noise. hah.

We tried the race again before I sold the car, but this time with JUST me in the car, and I just slid all over the road and he pulled a car on me.

I never ran the mustang at the track because it was spin city even on drag radials all through 1st, 2nd, and part of 3rd, but was your basic breathed on 302 with twin T3 60/63 a/r turbos pumping 12 pounds of boost with meth injection, all junkyard built in my car port with NO help whatsoever.

Ok ill stop stealing the thread. lol

watch out... people might start flamin!
Old 04-18-2008, 10:24 PM

nah nice motor.