War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Me vs 5.7L GTO

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 07:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 04goat
as i stated youngsters! as most on here are. and the ls1 gto is slow stock. mod it and it becomes a beast. just like the cobalts...
as far as you mt. the shop is having site problems. when they do get it back up they will put it on here for all you to see that a ls1 with 3 mods did 400 rwhp. and i did admit that i did just say 500 hp to him. but in the same breath of air he was told the car was 400 rwhp. the hood is from rksport that was put on the car from the dealer. and i pd 24.000 $ for the car off the showroom floor. besides it is not a ricer hood. your older cars come with the fast and furious wing that gm put on there because it made the car sell better...
and i do not have the plugs where my wing was. i had them welded shut, and redone.. one thing i can garantee is you guy's are as pissy as the ones on the mustang forums. i like all cars whether it is domestic or foreign. and i am a member of alot of other forums besides this one...
hi nobody cares.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by amxguy1970
Looking at your posts are you the new ******* on this forum, really? Listen kid, just because you get your first quick economy car doesn't mean you know everything, and judging by your remarks you actually know very little. Stop talking, listen to what the other wiser folks have to say and learn.

An LS1 could make you look silly every which way with out even trying. Please tell me you are atleast running your mouth with a TC because if you drive a LS I am going to LMAO...

Tyler

You just joined yesterday? Holy crap, I am guessing you got your license Tuesday and your car Wednesday? STFU already

I was out of town yesterday and come back today and I have to read all the gibberish by him.
Have to love the entertainment value.

Originally Posted by 09Cobalt
LS1s are turds. And ricer hoods add absolutely no horsepower. Sorry to hear that you wasted an extra $1400 on it at the dealership....
So lucky you live in Texas.............
Where were you when I drove out there to Texas Speed to get my cam installed years ago?
Probably watching Barney?

Originally Posted by LittleMT
did your parents have any children that lived?
damnit, the more I have to look at your f'n car in that sig.............................

the more I like it

Last edited by Hugger1975; 08-13-2009 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-13-2009, 11:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hell yea boi