War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

USMCFieldMP v ZZP LNF, etc

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 02:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what turbo are you running ?
Old 07-02-2010, 03:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by HHRSSouth
^^^Thats what I was going to say, ZZP was just toying with you. Looked to me like he purposely let you get about 1 car out and floored it
He started in 3rd , if it was a 2nd gear pull vs 2nd gear it wouldn't even have made it interesting period ....
Old 07-02-2010, 04:02 PM
I'm too JDM for you

^^^Thats what I was going to say, ZZP was just toying with you. Looked to me like he purposely let you get about 1 car out and floored it
lol he wasn't toying with him. it was an agreed run. ryan from zzp is cool as ****. he chilled with us at the hotel for awhile afterwards
Old 07-02-2010, 04:52 PM

Lets get something straight, I READ where he agreed to do a 3rd vs. 2nd gear run before I even posted, I actually read all the posts. Now carefully read what I said, ^^^Thats what I was going to say, , ZZP was just toying with you. Looked to me like he purposely let you (USMCFieldMP) get about 1 car out and floored it. What part of the above sentence can you not interpet or understand in response to them racing? Yes that means while they were using the gears agreed upon as the op has originally said in the beginning of the topic. I guess its not feasible whatsoever that ZZP actually let him grab a 1 car head start, then floored the car to show off how much power he had vs. the ops car, by flying past him

Hell last week 2 20ish yr old guys in a new eclipse GT tried to race me and the wife on the way back from a car show. So I stayed even with the guy while he was going WOT, looked over at them and waved bye bye and floored it and left them in the dust. <---Thus me toying with the eclipse gt
After I slowed down and they caught back up even they were cool about it, the passenger leaned out the window gave the thumbs up and said, your right is ****** tight.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:41 AM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Received 409 Likes on 352 Posts
Originally Posted by interviewatruins
what turbo are you running ?
Was running a Precision SCM5031E... just finished bolting on a Billet HP5557E tonight.

Originally Posted by PrincessTurbo
He started in 3rd , if it was a 2nd gear pull vs 2nd gear it wouldn't even have made it interesting period ....
Ding. We did another run where we were both in 2nd... and he used the AntiLag while I Brake Boosted. He was a good 4-5 cars out front by the end of my 3rd gear.

Lets get something straight, I READ where he agreed to do a 3rd vs. 2nd gear run before I even posted, I actually read all the posts. Now carefully read what I said, ^^^Thats what I was going to say, , ZZP was just toying with you. Looked to me like he purposely let you (USMCFieldMP) get about 1 car out and floored it. What part of the above sentence can you not interpet or understand in response to them racing? Yes that means while they were using the gears agreed upon as the op has originally said in the beginning of the topic. I guess its not feasible whatsoever that ZZP actually let him grab a 1 car head start, then floored the car to show off how much power he had vs. the ops car, by flying past him
That's not the case. I brake boosted, He didn't. I had instant power... he didn't.

When you're racing a weksos Eclipse GT... you can play games. When you're racing 400+hp cars... playing games isn't so easy.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by USMCFieldMP
Was running a Precision SCM5031E... just finished bolting on a Billet HP5557E tonight.

Ding. We did another run where we were both in 2nd... and he used the AntiLag while I Brake Boosted. He was a good 4-5 cars out front by the end of my 3rd gear.

That's not the case. I brake boosted, He didn't. I had instant power... he didn't.

When you're racing a weksos Eclipse GT... you can play games. When you're racing 400+hp cars... playing games isn't so easy.
^^^ I definetly agree on that
Old 07-04-2010, 03:45 PM

all fun and games till some one blows an engine

Hey I want that other vid someone said they were going to post !!!
DO IT NOW !